Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham”

Matthew 1:1

“For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,”

Hebrews 7:14

News-flash, there was a Schism Jews who were pro-Christ became Christians, and eventually became Arabic speaking Christians (Palestinian Christians)
while
Jews like Judas Iscariot who rejected Christ, as anti-Christ Jews, stayed Jews, and eventually became German (Yiddish) speaking Ashkenazis.

Those Palestinians you hate so much, have more true Judah -Christians than Ashkenazis do.

Anyways, the real term for Ashkenazis, aren't "Jews" they're called Zyd or Yids in Eastern Europe after Yiddish, the German based language.
As
for Ashkenazi that's a name for Germany in Hebrew.

They just started calling themselves Jews, Hebrew speakers, and Israelis, rather recently.... All to trick some of the stupidest f*cks going Bible Belt sh*ts down South, into supporting them, as Neocon simpletons, and brutes.

thanks sobie for the wodke soaked catechism whore version of history. For the
intellecturally curious-----the word ASHKENAZ refers to the land mass which we---today,, call Europe. Jews have been called and been calling themselves---
"b'nai yisrael" (children of Israel) for more than 4000 years and "yehudim" (jews) for about 2500 years

Jews secularized America heavily, by hijacking Hollywood, and the media.

Evangelicals complain about that left, and right.

But, then end up going full retard, anyways. (By supporting Jews first, and foremost, and being Zionist Neocon maniacs)

I'm very much tired of you, and your ilk, very low to say the very least.

Jesus fulfilled is the Jewish Messiah prophesied by the Jews. He practiced Jewish customs and traditions.

"You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews”

-, the descendant of King David, Jesus of Nazareth

The Jews who became Christians in the Levant, are called Palestinian Christians, they even made up a majority in Bethlehem in the 19th century.

They're pissed off at Israel too, as with Palestinian Muslims.

Those are real Christ-Jews (Early Christians) the Jews who went to Europe, and mixed with Italian, Polish, German etc. etc. are less Jews, and certainly nothing to do with Christ.

You Bible belt people are so bizarre, and simple. LOL
That’s a compliment coming from someone who doesn’t even know what John 1:1 means, thank you!

Evangelical Protestants, Muslims, and Orthodox Jews all tend to reject Science.

All cut from the same cloth, really.

That's not to say that I believe Science fully answers everything.

But, Science does a better job at explaining the World, than does Adam's rib creating Eve, or the World being created by God in 7 days.

P.S
The scientists that piss me off, are almost all Jews.

Like Jew Carl Sagan's mockery of the paranormal, or Jew Franz Boas's racial equality with no basis, or Jewish Lewontin's fallacy manipulation, or the mis-measures of Stephen Jay Gould in his book of mis-measures of Man.

All biased Bull.
Orthodox Jews reject science?!
Every Rabbi always consults MDs and engineers in order to make decisions.
Plus the Talmud requires one to learn math and anatomy.
Your ignorance and prejudice reeks across the web.

Jews secularized America heavily, by hijacking Hollywood, and the media.

Evangelicals complain about that left, and right.

But, then end up going full retard, anyways. (By supporting Jews first, and foremost, and being Zionist Neocon maniacs)

I'm very much tired of you, and your ilk, very low to say the very least.

I like it when you are sad and angry. Does that make me a bad person?

Jesus fulfilled is the Jewish Messiah prophesied by the Jews. He practiced Jewish customs and traditions.

"You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews”

The Jews who became Christians in the Levant, are called Palestinian Christians, they even made up a majority in Bethlehem in the 19th century.

Those are real Christ-Jews (Early Christians) the Jews who went to Europe, and mixed with Italian, Polish, German etc. etc. are less Jews, and certainly nothing to do with Christ.

That’s a compliment coming from someone who doesn’t even know what John 1:1 means, thank you!

But, Science does a better job at explaining the World, than does Adam's rib creating Eve, or the World being created by God in 7 days.

P.S

Like Jew Carl Sagan's mockery of the paranormal, or Jew Franz Boas's racial equality with no basis, or Jewish Lewontin's fallacy manipulation, or the mis-measures of Stephen Jay Gould in his book of mis-measures of Man.

All biased Bull.

Source for that?
Even stupid f*cks like Rabbi Teitelbaum?

th
That's nice.

Speaking of Jewish accomplishments, their Bagel is really just something they stole from the Polish Obwarzanki.

the bagel is a gross food----born out of primitive ignorance and subsistence
living in Poland------at the beginning just baked scraps of dough. Over the years it was adopted and refined by impoverished jewish bakers-------the poppy seed addition was purely jewish. Strudel was brought to Austria by jews from the
Byzant. Marzipan is an adaptation from sesame paste using almonds----
chocolate came from the Americas Apricots were brought to Austria by jews
from the Middle east. I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews.
Wiener-schnitzel is Germanic as is Blutwurst

Blutwurst is disgusting nobody I know likes it they all hate it.

"I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews."

No because it is GORGEOUS, if introduced by Jews it would be dry and be like dirty socks like ALL Jewish food things.

View attachment 217363

it takes so little for a Nazi shit licker to get excited. ----sheeesh---just the
mention of blutwurst with which I am familiar only because the little town
in which I grew up was chock full of persons of german extraction----from LONG
ago------it was a very old American town dating back to before the revolutionary
war (SHEEEESH HESSIAN MERCENARIES? they did love their
blutwurst---sold even in tiny local groceries along with pickled pigs' feet)
The classic response Slo Joe gave of “Jews killed Jesus” simply displays his total ignorance of Christianity.

The New Testament talks about Jewish Deicide, and Judas Iscariot, as a snitching betrayal of Jesus by Jews who rejected Christ, it's what it says.

Not my fault you have extremely poor comprehension skills, like most Bible belt idiots.

I read the NT-----I recall that a single person named JUDAS ISCARIOT told
the person CAIAPHAS where to find Jesus who---apparently staying out of the
way of Caiaphas-----but was mingling freely with jews in Jerusalem during pass-
over. The question is ----who was Judas Iscariot and who was Caiaphas and what did they have against Jesus? (question for any intelligent person----you could try to answer Sobie....try....)

P.S

All biased Bull.

Source for that?
Ever attend a Torah class, asshole?
There are thousands of MDs, Attorneys, Accountants and Engineers who are Rabbis.
You think there’s a directory on the web for your Nazi edification?
I’d say at least half of the professionals making 150K or more a year in my neighborhood are Rabbis.

P.S

All biased Bull.

Source for that?

And all Priests have anal intercourse with choir boys?
I don’t believe so.

P.S

All biased Bull.

Source for that?
There are thousands of MDs, Attorneys, Accountants and Engineers who are Rabbis.
I’d say at least half of the professionals making 150K or more a year in my neighborhood are Rabbis.

Catholic clergy include Copernicus, Gregor Mendel, Georges Lemaitre, Roger Joseph Boscovich, Anyos Jedlik, Jozef Murgas, Procop Divis, Jan Dzierzon, Berthold Schwarz,
Albert Brudzewski, Nicole Oresme, Nikolas Steno, Jean Buridan, Michal Boym, Roger Bacon, Berhard Bolzano, WIlliam Ockham, Wenceslas Pantaleon Kirwitzer,Christopher Clavius, and Witelo etc. etc.

Last edited:

P.S

All biased Bull.

Source for that?

Catholic clergy include Copernicus, Gregor Mendel, Georges Lemaitre, Roger Joseph Boscovich, Anyos Jedlik,Procop Divis, Jan Dzierzon, Albert Brudzewski, Nicole Oresme, Nikolas Steno, Jean Buridan, Michal Boym, Roger Bacon, Berhard Bolzano, WIlliam Ockham, Christopher Clavius, and Witelo etc. etc.
Meanwhile, Jews keep kicking Nobel Peace Prize arse.
I do have much admiration for Catholic clergy who applied their intelligence to the further benefit of mankind...kudos to them.

P.S

All biased Bull.

Source for that?

Catholic clergy include Copernicus, Gregor Mendel, Georges Lemaitre, Roger Joseph Boscovich, Anyos Jedlik,Procop Divis, Jan Dzierzon, Albert Brudzewski, Nicole Oresme, Nikolas Steno, Jean Buridan, Michal Boym, Roger Bacon, Berhard Bolzano, WIlliam Ockham, Christopher Clavius, and Witelo etc. etc.
I do have much admiration for Catholic clergy who applied their intelligence to the further benefit of mankind...kudos to them.

LOL, Lemaitre a Catholic priest founded the Big Bang theory, and yet never won a Nobel prize.
He's pretty dang important, as opposed to Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin who won a Nobel prize, not so important, certainly not in a positive light, either.

The last Einstein was Jewish, but the next Einstein is Polish Nikoderm Poplawski, who founded the theory that every Black-hole has another Universe.

Oh, and even Brownian motion, was co-discovered by Pole Marian Smoluchowski.

Also Mariusz Danysz a Pole discovered the Hypernucleus, and lamba hyperon.

So, Poles haven't done too bad it physics, either.

Even if Jews have done very well in physics.

Even so, some of the best Jewish physicists like Richard Feynman, and Max Born had origins in Poland, and looked pretty dang Polish.
Although Einstein looked Greek, and was from Germany.

Source for that?

LOL, Lemaitre a Catholic priest founded the Big Bang theory, and yet never won a Nobel prize.
He's pretty dang important, as opposed to Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin who won a Nobel prize, not so important, certainly not in a positive light, either.
Hilarious...The Big Bang was described by Rashi, Rambam, etc...and other Torah commentaries centuries prior to your hero; based on the Torah’s verses.
And yes, the Rambam was a world renowned physician.

The last Einstein was Jewish, but the next Einstein is Polish Nikoderm Poplawski, who founded the theory that every Black-hole has another Universe.

Even so, some of the best Jewish physicists like Richard Feynman, and Max Born had origins in Poland, and looked pretty dang Polish.
This is all based on the Zohar.
Do really think anything isn’t in the Torah?
The Kabbalists were and are master mathematicians.

P.S

All biased Bull.
Yahweh created science.

His level of theology is that Jesus should not have been crucified.

I think his theology is that God created Pollacks and Pollacks created everyone else as inferiors.

th
the bagel is a gross food----born out of primitive ignorance and subsistence
living in Poland------at the beginning just baked scraps of dough. Over the years it was adopted and refined by impoverished jewish bakers-------the poppy seed addition was purely jewish. Strudel was brought to Austria by jews from the
Byzant. Marzipan is an adaptation from sesame paste using almonds----
chocolate came from the Americas Apricots were brought to Austria by jews
from the Middle east. I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews.
Wiener-schnitzel is Germanic as is Blutwurst

Blutwurst is disgusting nobody I know likes it they all hate it.

"I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews."

No because it is GORGEOUS, if introduced by Jews it would be dry and be like dirty socks like ALL Jewish food things.

View attachment 217363

it takes so little for a Nazi shit licker to get excited. ----sheeesh---just the
mention of blutwurst with which I am familiar only because the little town
in which I grew up was chock full of persons of german extraction----from LONG
ago------it was a very old American town dating back to before the revolutionary
war (SHEEEESH HESSIAN MERCENARIES? they did love their
blutwurst---sold even in tiny local groceries along with pickled pigs' feet)
The classic response Slo Joe gave of “Jews killed Jesus” simply displays his total ignorance of Christianity.

The New Testament talks about Jewish Deicide, and Judas Iscariot, as a snitching betrayal of Jesus by Jews who rejected Christ, it's what it says.

Not my fault you have extremely poor comprehension skills, like most Bible belt idiots.

I read the NT-----I recall that a single person named JUDAS ISCARIOT told
the person CAIAPHAS where to find Jesus who---apparently staying out of the
way of Caiaphas-----but was mingling freely with jews in Jerusalem during pass-
over. The question is ----who was Judas Iscariot and who was Caiaphas and what did they have against Jesus? (question for any intelligent person----you could try to answer Sobie....try....)
What were Jesus and Judas doing when last seen together?

Oh yeah, celebrating Passover.

I think his theology is that God created Pollacks and Pollacks created everyone else as inferiors.
The non Jew loving God too.

P.S

All biased Bull.

for those who interact or WILL interact with muslims----please be
aware----muslims are taught from the cradle-----that jews "learned"
science (especially medicine) and math --FROM MUSLIMS. In fact
so did Christians (that means Renaissance Europe) -----be not
bamboozled. Without Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians in their
midst----Arabic would still not have an alphabet or 'writing' Arabs
attained the ability to write (all humans do have the capacity) ---only
about 300 years before the rapist of mecca was born. The script
is based on Farsi script and the alphabet is----simply "semitic/phonecian"
-----a VERY LATE comer to Arabic speakers.. There are a few people
here who credit modern day jewish scholars with their "USE" of European
Universities. <<< another joke