Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blutwurst is disgusting nobody I know likes it they all hate it.

"I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews."

No because it is GORGEOUS, if introduced by Jews it would be dry and be like dirty socks like ALL Jewish food things.

View attachment 217363

it takes so little for a Nazi shit licker to get excited. ----sheeesh---just the
mention of blutwurst with which I am familiar only because the little town
in which I grew up was chock full of persons of german extraction----from LONG
ago------it was a very old American town dating back to before the revolutionary
war (SHEEEESH HESSIAN MERCENARIES? they did love their
blutwurst---sold even in tiny local groceries along with pickled pigs' feet)
The classic response Slo Joe gave of “Jews killed Jesus” simply displays his total ignorance of Christianity.

The New Testament talks about Jewish Deicide, and Judas Iscariot, as a snitching betrayal of Jesus by Jews who rejected Christ, it's what it says.

Not my fault you have extremely poor comprehension skills, like most Bible belt idiots.

I read the NT-----I recall that a single person named JUDAS ISCARIOT told
the person CAIAPHAS where to find Jesus who---apparently staying out of the
way of Caiaphas-----but was mingling freely with jews in Jerusalem during pass-
over. The question is ----who was Judas Iscariot and who was Caiaphas and what did they have against Jesus? (question for any intelligent person----you could try to answer Sobie....try....)
What were Jesus and Judas doing when last seen together?

Oh yeah, celebrating Passover.

right-----in JEW PACKED Jerusalem----in a public dining thing-----12 JESUS
HATING JEWS against one Jesus-----besides the tens of thousands nearby----
and none of those jews AVID TO KILL JESUS----lifted a finger. Then--finally
the JESUS HATING Sanhedrin got their hands on him--------still nothing. The
wusses acquitted him and handed him over to the JESUS LOVING ROMANS
DEMANDING that they----kill him-----which they did with infinite reluctance---
even tears

Source for that?
Even stupid f*cks like Rabbi Teitelbaum?
Ever attend a Torah class, asshole?
There are thousands of MDs, Attorneys, Accountants and Engineers who are Rabbis.
You think there’s a directory on the web for your Nazi edification?
I’d say at least half of the professionals making 150K or more a year in my neighborhood are Rabbis.

Catholic clergy include Copernicus, Gregor Mendel, Georges Lemaitre, Roger Joseph Boscovich, Anyos Jedlik,Procop Divis, Jan Dzierzon, Albert Brudzewski, Nicole Oresme, Nikolas Steno, Jean Buridan, Michal Boym, Roger Bacon, Berhard Bolzano, WIlliam Ockham, Christopher Clavius, and Witelo etc. etc.
Meanwhile, Jews keep kicking Nobel Peace Prize arse.
I do have much admiration for Catholic clergy who applied their intelligence to the further benefit of mankind...kudos to them.

LOL, Lemaitre a Catholic priest founded the Big Bang theory, and yet never won a Nobel prize.
He's pretty dang important, as opposed to Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin who won a Nobel prize, not so important, certainly not in a positive light, either.
Hilarious...The Big Bang was described by Rashi, Rambam, etc...and other Torah commentaries centuries prior to your hero; based on the Torah’s verses.
And yes, the Rambam was a world renowned physician.

So did Slavic Mythology talk about a Egg surrounded by darkness exploding, and creating the Universe in this explosion.

Basically something of the Big-Bang.

The last Einstein was Jewish, but the next Einstein is Polish Nikoderm Poplawski, who founded the theory that every Black-hole has another Universe.

Oh, and even Brownian motion, was co-discovered by Pole Marian Smoluchowski.

Also Mariusz Danysz a Pole discovered the Hypernucleus, and lamba hyperon.

So, Poles haven't done too bad it physics, either.

Even if Jews have done very well in physics.

Even so, some of the best Jewish physicists like Richard Feynman, and Max Born had origins in Poland, and looked pretty dang Polish.
Although Einstein looked Greek, and was from Germany.
This is all based on the Zohar.
Do really think anything isn’t in the Torah?
The Kabbalists were and are master mathematicians.
His level of theology is that Jesus should not have been crucified.
I think his theology is that God created Pollacks and Pollacks created everyone else as inferiors.

In terms of morality, and heroism for sure, as for intellect had it not been for Poland being trapped by monster sized Russia, and Germany, it's likely Poland would've been a massive player in European science, and technology, Poland during the Renaissance was per capita perhaps the top science power, and top provider of musicial composers per capita.
Even Britain, and France were quite far behind Poland in the renaissance in these, despite France having a massive population of over 15 million, only some Germans, and Italians even compare, and Germany had over 10 million back then, and Italy also had about 11 million, Poland had about 3 million ethnic Poles during the Renaissance.

Keep in mind the top 3 renaissance scientists were Pole Copernicus, Italian Galileo, and German Kepler.

That's with Germans, and Italians having much bigger populations to pull from.

As for Jews besides Spinoza, I'm unaware of much, if any Jewish intellectual contributions during the Renaissance, certainly not much more than that in sciences of the era from what I've read.

But, come to think of it Spinoza might be more of a Baroque period guy.

Last edited:
Blutwurst is disgusting nobody I know likes it they all hate it.

"I do not know who introduced schlag-----not jews."

No because it is GORGEOUS, if introduced by Jews it would be dry and be like dirty socks like ALL Jewish food things.

View attachment 217363

it takes so little for a Nazi shit licker to get excited. ----sheeesh---just the
ago------it was a very old American town dating back to before the revolutionary
The classic response Slo Joe gave of “Jews killed Jesus” simply displays his total ignorance of Christianity.

The New Testament talks about Jewish Deicide, and Judas Iscariot, as a snitching betrayal of Jesus by Jews who rejected Christ, it's what it says.

Not my fault you have extremely poor comprehension skills, like most Bible belt idiots.

over. The question is ----who was Judas Iscariot and who was Caiaphas and what did they have against Jesus? (question for any intelligent person----you could try to answer Sobie....try....)

You don't seem to grasp the Catholic - Jewish schism, which is perhaps the most important of all schisms it divides between pro-Christ, and anti-Christ.

The real pro-Christ people of Judah are probably today's Palestinian Christians.

Thank God for separation of church and state... Those in the know know the Scottish invented the modern world.... And the Dutch changed is it god's will 2 will it pay...

You don't seem to grasp the Catholic - Jewish schism, which is perhaps the most important of all schisms it divides between pro-Christ, and anti-Christ.

The real pro-Christ people of Judah are probably today's Palestinian Christians.

nope----today's "Palestinian" people are nomadic people-----interestingly enough---mostly from Arabia. Is there some reason that your catechism whore did not tell you just WHO were Judas and Caiaphas? -----she was EMBARASSED?

The last Einstein was Jewish, but the next Einstein is Polish Nikoderm Poplawski, who founded the theory that every Black-hole has another Universe.

Even so, some of the best Jewish physicists like Richard Feynman, and Max Born had origins in Poland, and looked pretty dang Polish.
I think his theology is that God created Pollacks and Pollacks created everyone else as inferiors.

In terms of morality, and heroism for sure, as for intellect had it not been for Poland being trapped by monster sized Russia, and Germany, it's likely Poland would've been a massive player in European science, and technology, Poland during the Renaissance was per capita perhaps the top science power, and top provider of musicial composers per capita.
Even Britain, and France were quite far behind Poland in the renaissance in these, despite France having a massive population of over 15 million, only some Germans, and Italians even compare, and Germany had over 10 million back then, and Italy also had about 11 million, Poland had about 3 million ethnic Poles during the Renaissance.

Keep in mind the top 3 renaissance scientists were Pole Copernicus, Italian Galileo, and German Kepler.

As for Jews besides Spinoza, I'm unaware of much, if any Jewish intellectual contributions during the Renaissance, certainly not much more than that in sciences of the era from what I've read.

Observant Jews have Tanach.
Assimilated, self-hating Jews, such as Spinoza, have “Philosophy”.

For 10 bonus points, who was Saul?

For another 20, what did he do for a living in his early adulthood?

Spinoza was a "self hating" jew-----NAH!!! ----just a little itchy

Spinoza was a "self hating" jew-----NAH!!! ----just a little itchy
He was an “atheist”...A Jew who wanted to hang with high society.
Sort of like Freud who used the Tanach’s Yeitza Tov/Ra for his Super Ego/Id paradigm.

Which Saul the one who was King of Israel, or the one who became Apostle Paul?

Either one. Go do your googling and let me know.

They both sound like they had their scum-bag moments.

Yeah, both the Jews did. As did everyone in the Bible.

So first question is will you link to a website that supports what you say,

And

Two, why is it you are unfamiliar with two of the biggest figures in Christianity yet you proclaim to be an expert theologian?

And

Two, why is it you are unfamiliar with two of the biggest figures in Christianity yet you proclaim to be an expert theologian?

If everyone in the Bible has had scum-bag moments, then what's the purpose of following it? LOL

When did I proclaim to be an expert theologian?

And

If everyone in the Bible has had scum-bag moments, then what's the purpose of following it? LOL

The fact everyone has scumbag moments is validation of the Bible’s author.

Your the one ranting about Jews and what Christians are, you tell me.

And

Learning from the mistakes of people who are already better than yourself.

And

Hahaha, You Negroids crack me up.

From what I read Saul the Apostle Paul was an early betrayer of Christians, and anti-Christian terrorist,
as for King Saul of Israel earlier, he was involved with concubines, and sacrfice offerings.

I certainly wouldn't say they are better than myself in terms of morality.

And

From what I read Saul the Apostle Paul was an early betrayer of Christians, and anti-Christian terrorist,
as for King Saul of Israel earlier, he was involved with concubines, and sacrfice offerings.

Fron what “you read”...nuff said.

And

Did Jesus die on the cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back