Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both sound like they had their scum-bag moments.
Yeah, both the Jews did. As did everyone in the Bible.

So first question is will you link to a website that supports what you say,

And

Two, why is it you are unfamiliar with two of the biggest figures in Christianity yet you proclaim to be an expert theologian?

If everyone in the Bible has had scum-bag moments, then what's the purpose of following it? LOL

When did I proclaim to be an expert theologian?
Learning from the mistakes of people who are already better than yourself.

Hahaha, You Negroids crack me up.

From what I read Saul the Apostle Paul was an early betrayer of Christians, and anti-Christian terrorist,
as for King Saul of Israel earlier, he was involved with concubines, and sacrfice offerings.

I certainly wouldn't say they are better than myself in terms of morality.

Before his Conversion on the road to Damascus Paul The Apostle was called Saul of Tarsas - he was born in what is now Tersous in Turkey, he began as an Anti-Jesus Christ Extremist like we STILL have TODAY and he was fanatical about persecuting the early followers of Jesus of Nazareth Our Lord and Messiah.

So anyhow Saul of Tarsas was on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus to hunt down followers of Jesus Christ so he could take them back to Jerusalem so they could be tortured and executed by his fellow Extremists (this is all accounted in Acts aka The Acts of The Apostles it's Book Five in The New Testament if you want to read it) in the middle of this journey he met the Resurrected Jesus Christ who spoke to him:

Acts 9: 4-5

"He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied."

So Saul was then blinded for three days, Jesus Christ sent one of his disciples Ananias of Damascus to restore the sight of Saul of Tarsas and also to give him further instructions in the way of Jesus Christ Our Lord after all of this Saul was BAPTISED, another crucial difference between Jews and Christians WE get BAPTISED they do NOT, all of this is in Acts 9:18 and Acts 22:16.

Acts 9:18

"And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized."

Acts 22:16

"And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."

Ananias was Martyred eventually in Eleutheropolis, and you should know that in OUR religion the Roman Catholic religion that he is Saint Ananias II.

View attachment 217633

St. Ananias II - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

So after Saul of Tarsas was Baptised he became a Missionary a Christian Missionary and devoted his life to spreading the word of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Messiah. The name change from Saul to Paul had NOTHING to do with him Converting to Christianity, he was a Roman Citizen his Jewish name was Saul but under Roman Law he had to have a Latin name also which was Paulus (Paul)

In Romans I in the Salutation there is extensive descriptions of Paul The Apostle Post-Conversion, where he now describes himself as a Servant of Jesus Christ, where he now describes Jesus Christ as The True Messiah AND The Son of God:

Romans I Salutation

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy scriptures, the gospel concerning His Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared to be Son of God with power according to the spirit of holiness by resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for the sake of His name, including yourselves who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. To all God’s beloved in Rome, who are called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Personally I don't see how Paul should've become an Apostle if he was an accomplice in getting early Christians tortured, and executed before conversion.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.
Losers focus on race & ethnicity

Actually, it's the really dumb people who tend to think culture, genetics, and racial genetics have no impact what so ever, and everybody's completely equal.

And

Two, why is it you are unfamiliar with two of the biggest figures in Christianity yet you proclaim to be an expert theologian?

If everyone in the Bible has had scum-bag moments, then what's the purpose of following it? LOL

From what I read Saul the Apostle Paul was an early betrayer of Christians, and anti-Christian terrorist,
as for King Saul of Israel earlier, he was involved with concubines, and sacrfice offerings.

Did Jesus die on the cross?

Why are you asking such ridiculous things? Do you even know ANYTHING about Christianity, Jesus Christ, his Disciples, the Apostles, probably not, all we seem to be getting is Random One Liners.
My question is directed at someone who says Jesus was not a Jew.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

Actually, it's the really dumb people who tend to think culture, genetics, and racial genetics have no impact what so ever, and everybody's completely equal.
Since you refuse to link to any website that supports your claims, then at least tell us if Mein Kampf was a good read or did it just rehash things you already knew?

A.) Theology is called Mythology when people stop following it, why is it that?

B.) Theology is only taken literally by the most dumb people.

C.) It's actually you that have bizarre views on Jews, you excuse Jews for the Talmud saying Jesus is boiling in Hell in excrement, or Jews / Judas Iscariot betraying Jesus.

D.) I can't think of anyone more anti-Christian than Jews, and yet you kiss their butts, anyways.

Protestants are definitely dumb in the U.S.A, we laugh at your Bible Belt type folks here in the Catholic dominated North.
You’re neoNazi websites were you get this stuff makes you look like a total fool.

What?
I pulled up Wikipedia on Jewish Deicide, and Judas Iscariot.
You left out a Wiki page.

Nazism - Wikipedia

I don't even like Germans, or Nazis, how could I be a Nazi?
Name 3 things you disagree with Nazism.

I'm a Polish Fascist like Roman Dmowski, he was a Polish Fascist since at least 1926, and a Polish Nationalist before that.

Roman Dmowski was both anti-German, and anti-Jewish.

Since you refuse to link to any website that supports your claims, then at least tell us if Mein Kampf was a good read or did it just rehash things you already knew?

Try reading the compiled medical journal works of Rushton, or Fuerle, or the compiled IQ scores of Lynn, and tell me where's the racial equality?

And

Before his Conversion on the road to Damascus Paul The Apostle was called Saul of Tarsas - he was born in what is now Tersous in Turkey, he began as an Anti-Jesus Christ Extremist like we STILL have TODAY and he was fanatical about persecuting the early followers of Jesus of Nazareth Our Lord and Messiah.

So anyhow Saul of Tarsas was on the road from Jerusalem to Damascus to hunt down followers of Jesus Christ so he could take them back to Jerusalem so they could be tortured and executed by his fellow Extremists (this is all accounted in Acts aka The Acts of The Apostles it's Book Five in The New Testament if you want to read it) in the middle of this journey he met the Resurrected Jesus Christ who spoke to him:

Acts 9: 4-5

"He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied."

So Saul was then blinded for three days, Jesus Christ sent one of his disciples Ananias of Damascus to restore the sight of Saul of Tarsas and also to give him further instructions in the way of Jesus Christ Our Lord after all of this Saul was BAPTISED, another crucial difference between Jews and Christians WE get BAPTISED they do NOT, all of this is in Acts 9:18 and Acts 22:16.

Acts 9:18

"And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized."

Acts 22:16

"And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."

Ananias was Martyred eventually in Eleutheropolis, and you should know that in OUR religion the Roman Catholic religion that he is Saint Ananias II.

View attachment 217633

St. Ananias II - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

So after Saul of Tarsas was Baptised he became a Missionary a Christian Missionary and devoted his life to spreading the word of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Messiah. The name change from Saul to Paul had NOTHING to do with him Converting to Christianity, he was a Roman Citizen his Jewish name was Saul but under Roman Law he had to have a Latin name also which was Paulus (Paul)

In Romans I in the Salutation there is extensive descriptions of Paul The Apostle Post-Conversion, where he now describes himself as a Servant of Jesus Christ, where he now describes Jesus Christ as The True Messiah AND The Son of God:

Romans I Salutation

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy scriptures, the gospel concerning His Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared to be Son of God with power according to the spirit of holiness by resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for the sake of His name, including yourselves who are called to belong to Jesus Christ. To all God’s beloved in Rome, who are called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Personally I don't see how Paul should've become an Apostle if he was an accomplice in getting early Christians tortured, and executed before conversion.

can you give me some examples of PAUL torturing and executing Christians?
By what means was Paul torturing Christians?

Try reading the compiled medical journal works of Rushton, or Fuerle, or the compiled IQ scores of Lynn, and tell me where's the racial equality?
Just tell us where you are, did Mein Kampf tell you anything new?

Why would any intelligent person like Hitler?
He killed millions of White Christians in his WW2, destroyed, or badly damaged many European cities including the destruction of cities in Europe like Warsaw, Rotterdam, or Guernica.
He even couldn't get right the cephalic index, saying that Dolichocephalic people were superior, even though Dolichocephalic includes Homo Erectus, Neandethals, Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Orangutans, etc. etc.

Nothing in the animal kingdom is COMPLETELY THE SAME----for example---
polacks have a greater inclination to chronic alcoholism than do Italians

He killed millions of White Christians in his WW2, destroyed, or badly damaged many European cities including the destruction of cities in Europe like Warsaw, Rotterdam, or Guernica.
He even couldn't get right the cephalic index, saying that Dolichocephalic people were superior, even though Dolichocephalic includes Homo Erectus, Neandethals, Chimpanzees, Gorillas, Orangutans, etc. etc.
Don’t change topics. I just asked if Mein Kampf was a good read or not.

Don’t change topics. I just asked if Mein Kampf was a good read or not.

I've not read Mein Kampf.

The people of Poland are parallel with those of the Africa’s. Few innovations of advancement. Only due to their proximity to advanced races of Europe were they able to beg, borrow and steal those advancements for themselves.

Italians, and Jews have a greater inclination to join gangs, or terrorist groups than Poles.

absolutely untrue-------you missed WEST SIDE STORY? ----street gangs---new
York City------Puerto Rican and Polish. VERY TRUE TO LIFE---you know that
------you are a "greenpoint" kid? Ask one of your best---Curtis Sliwa ----for the
issue of alcoholism -----check out Woodhull hospital

The people of Poland are parallel with those of the Africa’s. Few innovations of advancement. Only due to their proximity to advanced races of Europe were they able to beg, borrow and steal those advancements for themselves.

Not even close, and dirty Western Europeans stole a bunch of things from Eastern Europeans, in the first place.

TV was being worked on / invented by 3 people of Polish heritages, Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Jullian Ochorowicz before Scottish James Baird claimed to have invented it.

The first practical hand-hand movie camera was by Polish Kazimierz Proczynski, and Frnech Lumiere Brothers took the credit.

Diobridges were invented by Polish Karol Polak, but German Geo Graetz took the credit.

Oxygen was discovered by Polish Michal Sedziwoj, but British Joseph Priestly took the credit.

Gut bacteria was discovered by Polish Walery Jaworski, but British Australian Warren, and Marshall took the credit.

Last edited:

Italians, and Jews have a greater inclination to join gangs, or terrorist groups than Poles.

------you are a "greenpoint" kid? Ask one of your best---Curtis Sliwa ----for the

Haha, good joke.

Jews have been some of the worst gangsters in NYC, from Murder INC thugs like Meyer Lansky, or Louis Bulchalter, to Russian Mafia thugs like Marat Baragula, or Ludwig Fainberg.

Not even close, and dirty Western Europeans stole a bunch of things from Eastern Europeans, in the first place.

TV was being worked on / invented by 3 people of Polish heritages, Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Jullian Ochorowicz before Scottish James Baird claimed to have invented it.

The first practical hand-hand movie camera was by Polish Kazimierz Proczynski, and Lumiere Brothers took the credit.

Diobridges were invented by Karol Polak, but Geo Graetz took the credit.

Oxygen was discovered by Polish Michal Sedziwoj, but Joseph Priestly took the credit.

Gut bacteria was discovered by Walery Jaworski, but Warren, and Marshall took the credit.

Piled higher and higher------I am a neuroscientist--------one of the profs in
my department----- ( A POLE BY BACKGROUND) loved the HISTORY OF
NEUROSCIENCE ----and even he giggled at the outrageous claims made
by POLES AND RUSSIANS as to the contributions of----Poles and Russians to
the science. In fact, the French, the British and the Austrian jews got
you beat by miles------even the SCOTS have it way over da poles. It is true
that there were some jewish Russians involved-------but a few of them committed
suicide before the friggen poles got them (sorry----its been more than 40 years
since I studied this stuff and cannot remember names------not that I was ever any
good with Russian and Polish names)

Haha, good joke.

Jews have been some of the worst gangsters in NYC, from Murder INC thugs like Meyer Lansky, or Louis Bulchalter, to Russian Mafia thugs like Marat Baragula, or Ludwig Fainberg.

right-----you got the ENTIRE line over the past 200 years of Jewish gangsters---
now go take a walk in Greenpoint------2 am------and send your little sister to
the corner to try to pick up a nickel pack for you

The first practical hand-hand movie camera was by Polish Kazimierz Proczynski, and Frnech Lumiere Brothers took the credit.

Diobridges were invented by Polish Karol Polak, but German Geo Graetz took the credit.

Oxygen was discovered by Polish Michal Sedziwoj, but British Joseph Priestly took the credit.

Gut bacteria was discovered by Polish Walery Jaworski, but British Australian Warren, and Marshall took the credit.
Boo hoo...everybody else took the credit.
Maybe you’re just full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back