Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike the Germans, French, English, Chinese, Americans, Japanese, Italians, Greeks, Persians, and even the Dutch, Poles have contributed very little towards the advancement of civilization.

Even the Cambodians hit a technological level Poles never obtained.

Poles contributions are the equivalent to that of Africa and Native Americans.

Hahaha, you're way off, especially if you think that Cambodians contributed more than Poles, oh yeah?
Name the Cambodian version of Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Adam Mickiewicz, Jozef Conrad, Nikoderm Poplawski, or Jan Szczepanik?

I don't even think Japanese are per capita in front of Poles at all, even they don't have any figures as important as many of the Poles I've listed.

Although I'll admit Japanese are masters at technology creation, not necessarily all too innovative, however.
1,000 AD the most advanced nation on earth was Cambodia.

Buddhist
Actually Hindu at that time.

Almost the same thing-----Buddha was a hindu (for the record---he was not
jewish)
I heard Buddha liked humus.

Not even close, and dirty Western Europeans stole a bunch of things from Eastern Europeans, in the first place.

TV was being worked on / invented by 3 people of Polish heritages, Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Jullian Ochorowicz before Scottish James Baird claimed to have invented it.

The first practical hand-hand movie camera was by Polish Kazimierz Proczynski, and Lumiere Brothers took the credit.

Diobridges were invented by Karol Polak, but Geo Graetz took the credit.

Oxygen was discovered by Polish Michal Sedziwoj, but Joseph Priestly took the credit.

Gut bacteria was discovered by Walery Jaworski, but Warren, and Marshall took the credit.

Piled higher and higher------I am a neuroscientist--------one of the profs in
my department----- ( A POLE BY BACKGROUND) loved the HISTORY OF
NEUROSCIENCE ----and even he giggled at the outrageous claims made
by POLES AND RUSSIANS as to the contributions of----Poles and Russians to
the science. In fact, the French, the British and the Austrian jews got
you beat by miles------even the SCOTS have it way over da poles. It is true
that there were some jewish Russians involved-------but a few of them committed
suicide before the friggen poles got them (sorry----its been more than 40 years
since I studied this stuff and cannot remember names------not that I was ever any
good with Russian and Polish names)

Try studying modern Neuroscience without studying Adrenaline discovered by Polish Napoleon Cybulski.
But, also the Babinski sign, by Polish Joseph Babinski.
Also Polish, and Jewish origins Edward Flatau was important, having created the first brain atlas.
Like I said, Poles just stole technology from the advanced races.

Adrenaline was discovered by a Japanese man.

Adrenaline discovered by Jokichi Takamine in year 1901
Independent discoveries...
The Sucrose Molecule

Same as Brownian Motion being independently discovered by Polish Marian Smoluchowski, with Jewish Einstein?

I suspect if not for Einstein, Smoluchowski would've been a pretty big name for discovering Brownian Motion.

ROFLAO ----"discovered independently" is the battle cry of the desperate
commies

Try studying modern Neuroscience without studying Adrenaline discovered by Polish Napoleon Cybulski.
Also Polish, and Jewish origins Edward Flatau was important, having created the first brain atlas.

Cybulski discovered Adrenaline in 1895, slick.

Napoleon Cybulski - Wikipedia
Unlike the Germans, French, English, Chinese, Americans, Japanese, Italians, Greeks, Persians, and even the Dutch, Poles have contributed very little towards the advancement of civilization.

Hahaha, you're way off, especially if you think that Cambodians contributed more than Poles, oh yeah?
Name the Cambodian version of Copernicus, Marie Curie Sklodowska, Chopin, Adam Mickiewicz, Jozef Conrad, Nikoderm Poplawski, or Jan Szczepanik?

I don't even think Japanese are per capita in front of Poles at all, even they don't have any figures as important as many of the Poles I've listed.

Although I'll admit Japanese are masters at technology creation, not necessarily all too innovative, however.

In the 1400's Poland was the most advanced nation on Earth, especially in per capita terms, with people like Copernicus Heliocentric model, and quantity theory of money, Albert Brudzewski proper rotation of the Moon, and mentoring of Copernicus, initiating the Scientific revolution, the World's first literary society in the 1400's with Sodalitas Litterarum Vistulana, the cartography pioneer Pole Bernard Wapowski, as well as historian Maciej Miechowita.
Jan Dlugosz a 1400's Polish chronicler, and writer, or Polish poets, and writers of the 1400's such as Laurentius Corvinus, Mikołaj Hussowczyk, Jan Laski,Jan Dantyszek, and Andrzej Krzycki. or the Artist Stanisław Samostrzelnik,
Then there's the Polish Sejm Parliament Democracy offering double the voting rights as the English Magna-Carta, and the biggest Battle in the 1400's at Grundwald in 1410, was when Poland beat the German Teutons, and crushed them bad.
Then there's some Polish classical composers of the 1400's too, Mikołaj z Radomia Piotr z Grudziądza , and Sebastian z Felsztyna

Buddhist

jewish)

he lived on it-----together with lotus root.

In the 1400's Poland was the most advanced nation on Earth, especially in per capita terms, with people like Copernicus Heliocentric model, and quantity theory of money, Albert Brudzewski proper rotation of the Moon, and mentoring of Copernicus, initiating the Scientific revolution, the World's first literary society in the 1400's with Sodalitas Litterarum Vistulana, the cartography pioneer Pole Bernard Wapowski, as well as historian Maciej Miechowita.
Jan Dlugosz a 1400's Polish chronicler, and writer, or Polish poets, and writers of the 1400's such as Laurentius Corvinus, Mikołaj Hussowczyk, Jan Laski,Jan Dantyszek, and Andrzej Krzycki. or the Artist Stanisław Samostrzelnik,
Then there's the Polish Sejm Parliament Democracy offering double the voting rights as the English Magna-Carta, and the biggest Battle in the 1400's at Grundwald in 1410, was when Poland beat the German Teutons, and crushed them bad.
Then there's some Polish classical composers of the 1400's too, Mikołaj z Radomia Piotr z Grudziądza , and Sebastian z Felsztyna
1400’s Sweden, Denmark, Brits and Spain dominated. Nobody knows what the backwoods people of Poland were doing.

1400’s Sweden, Denmark, Brits and Spain dominated. Nobody knows what the backwoods people of Poland were doing.

You're very, very dumb. LOL
All those people were behind Poland in the 1400's.

Actually it's Germans, and Italians who come closest to Poles in the 1400's.

and b

Buddhist

jewish)

and veggie samosas-------stolen by the poles and renamed "pierogis"

The Jews( Bolshevik invaders in disguise) latest major accomplishment in their warped minds is making ass to mouth cumshot videos mainstream and considered "normal"
Shalom !
If they could only get rid of those pesky murder laws and get some real fun on screen for you goy to whack over.

and b

Buddhist

jewish)

All pastas are probably modified from Chinese ones, (Noodles, and dumplings)

But, Poles modified dumplings into Pierogies, while Italians modified them into Ravioli, and probably Ashkenazi Jews modified dumplings into Matzo balls.

Personally I like Pierogies the best, of the 3 listed here, especially Cabbage ones, with Sour cream, or ones sauteed with Garlic, with Onions, and Spinach.

and b

jewish)

All pastas are probably modified from Chinese ones, (Noodles, and dumplings)

But, Poles modified dumplings into Pierogies, while Italians modified them into Ravioli, and probably Ashkenazi Jews modified dumplings into Matzo balls.

Personally I like Pierogies the best, of the 3 listed here, especially Cabbage ones, with Sour cream, or ones sauteed with Garlic, with Onions, and Spinach.
Ask.a.Nazi Joo ? Gefiltefish because the bastards are too cheap to buy a fish worth eating

since I studied this stuff and cannot remember names------not that I was ever any

The Sucrose Molecule

Same as Brownian Motion being independently discovered by Polish Marian Smoluchowski, with Jewish Einstein?

I suspect if not for Einstein, Smoluchowski would've been a pretty big name for discovering Brownian Motion.

ROFLAO ----"discovered independently" is the battle cry of the desperate
commies

Your buddy, and Jew Inndependent had spoken of independent discoveries before I had there.

The people of Poland are parallel with those of the Africa’s. Few innovations of advancement. Only due to their proximity to advanced races of Europe were they able to beg, borrow and steal those advancements for themselves.

Not even close, and dirty Western Europeans stole a bunch of things from Eastern Europeans, in the first place.

TV was being worked on / invented by 3 people of Polish heritages, Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Jullian Ochorowicz before Scottish James Baird claimed to have invented it.

The first practical hand-hand movie camera was by Polish Kazimierz Proczynski, and Lumiere Brothers took the credit.

Oxygen was discovered by Polish Michal Sedziwoj, but Joseph Priestly took the credit.

Gut bacteria was discovered by Walery Jaworski, but Warren, and Marshall took the credit.

right---and that's about it-----the BABINSKI REFLEX-----about as many polish
neuroscientists as jewish mafia gangsters---------and MYRIADS of jewish
neuroscientists around the world over the past 200 years--------sheeeesh ---
BIG TIME----one spinal reflex out of dozens. The French got you beat by
miles-----GILLES DE LA TOURETTE was French ----so was Charcot-----Freud
was Austrian (tell lucy) (for the record---neither Gilles nor Charcot were jews
but Freud was)

I would say Freud is exaggerated, Flatau of a Polish / Jewish background was ahead.

Józef Brudziński - Wikipedia

Michał Wiszniewski - Wikipedia

Andrew Schally - Wikipedia

Edmund Biernacki - Wikipedia

Jerzy Vetulani - Wikipedia

Andrzej Nowak (psychologist) - Wikipedia

The people of Poland are parallel with those of the Africa’s. Few innovations of advancement. Only due to their proximity to advanced races of Europe were they able to beg, borrow and steal those advancements for themselves.

but Freud was)

Poles have done well in Anthropology too, including Bronislav Malinowski considered the most important 20th century Anthropologist along with Jewish Franz Boas, however Franz Boas is exaggerated, and dishonest, and biased in a Liberal direction big time.

Although, Personally I think the best Polish Anthropologist is Jan Czekanowski, he had some great details on European races, probably better than even Coon, or Gunther.

Even one of the pioneers of Anthropologist Rudolf Virchow was presumably at least partially of a Polish origins.

Then there's Maria Czaplicka, and Feliks Koneczny.

Koneczny was really good at cultures, having founded a lot of civilization research into categories.

The Sucrose Molecule

God had other plans.

but Freud was)

I would say Freud is exaggerated, Flatau of a Polish / Jewish background was ahead.

Józef Brudziński - Wikipedia

Michał Wiszniewski - Wikipedia

Andrew Schally - Wikipedia

Edmund Biernacki - Wikipedia

Jerzy Vetulani - Wikipedia

Andrzej Nowak (psychologist) - Wikipedia
Freud’s theories are from the Talmud.

but Freud was)

Poles have done well in Anthropology too, including Bronislav Malinowski considered the most important 20th century Anthropologist along with Jewish Franz Boas, however Franz Boas is exaggerated, and dishonest, and biased in a Liberal direction big time.

Although, Personally I think the best Polish Anthropologist is Jan Czekanowski, he had some great details on European races, probably better than even Coon, or Gunther.

Even one of the pioneers of Anthropologist Rudolf Virchow was presumably at least partially of a Polish origins.

Then there's Maria Czaplicka, and Feliks Koneczny.

Koneczny was really good at cultures, having founded a lot of civilization research into categories.

for those interested in LOSING YOUR TASTE for the study of anthropology----
READ THE BOOK "ARGONAUTS OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC" ----by
BRONISLAW MALINOWSKI. It was so dull that most of the kids in my
college SOCIOLOGY class just refused to read it. Of course-----avid reader
me-----read that dull uninspired tome from cover to cover. Nothing Brilliant
about it. Margaret Meade was a lot more talented (American---not jewish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back