Jewish Cemetery Vandalism?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say this with a question mark because even though I agree wholeheartedly that the person or persons responsible should be punished, but how do they know that's what it was? I've been in quite a few cemeteries over the years where the stones fell over themselves for being too old or something.

I say this with a question mark because even though I agree wholeheartedly that the person or persons responsible should be punished, but how do they know that's what it was? I've been in quite a few cemeteries over the years where the stones fell over themselves for being too old or something.

Those didn't just fall over. You can tell. James goes around to many of the small cemeteries around here and has been repairing and cleaning the veteran's stones for years. Just something he does for free in his retirement years. I heart him.

Worthless Fake FBI won’t do anything

Forum List

Back