Jewish couple slashed in NYC

Just walking with their baby in Manhattan?
The fake media and Stalin Dems still refuse to discuss the black crime wave all over the nation

Did whites stop committing crimes this year?

Per capita they haven't been committing hate crimes very often since i've been alive

Black America is the only group that's over represented in hate crimes.

Not that I blame them for shitting on the orthodox. I'm sure they don't treat the goy well either. But pretty much everyone else yea black america is much more likely to comitt a hate crime. Outside maybe sikhs/muslims who only whites seem to attack when they're confused by Sikhs with their turbans.

That's the lie you have been telling since this country was founded.

That's a fact dude google hate crime stats...

How you could think it was otherwise i have no idea

Do you think the cumulative numbers matter?

What the fuck is wrong with you dude? lol. 13% of hte population 24% of the hate crimes....?

Yea young black men have 10x the murder rate but they don't commit hate crimes at even 2x the rate of whites? You believe that?

Delusional

I'm "melinated" too. No one sane thinks black america is well behaved. Only question is why they aren't.

Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Of the 5,443 known offenders for whom ethnicity was reported:

• 33.1% were Not Hispanic or Latino
  • 10% were Hispanic or Latino
  • 1.9% were in a group of multiple ethnicities
  • 55% ethnicity unknown
Of the 5,599 known offenders for whom ages were known:

• 84.6% were 18 years of age or older

You understand that puts black america at over double their per capita representation

adn whites at most* almost per capita...right? Let's assume a large % of those unidentified are white

What the fuck?

24% when you're 13% of the population? No one else is over represented in the numbers like that

Actually you were just caught in a lie and now you are trying to clean that bullshit up.

Surprise the most violent ethnic group also has the most hate crimes.

When did 23.9% become more than 52.5%?

The fake media and Stalin Dems still refuse to discuss the black crime wave all over the nation

1. the UNDENIABLE point is the MSM RARELY ever mentions race when a black murders/etc......but they mention it with all these cop incidents --when race has NOTHING to do with it
2. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate
etc

1. the UNDENIABLE point is the MSM RARELY ever mentions race when a black murders/etc......but they mention it with all these cop incidents --when race has NOTHING to do with it
etc

Again I guess you believe if you just keep repeating the same lie over and over folks will start believing it.

Per capita they haven't been committing hate crimes very often since i've been alive

Black America is the only group that's over represented in hate crimes.

Not that I blame them for shitting on the orthodox. I'm sure they don't treat the goy well either. But pretty much everyone else yea black america is much more likely to comitt a hate crime. Outside maybe sikhs/muslims who only whites seem to attack when they're confused by Sikhs with their turbans.

That's the lie you have been telling since this country was founded.

That's a fact dude google hate crime stats...

How you could think it was otherwise i have no idea

Do you think the cumulative numbers matter?

What the fuck is wrong with you dude? lol. 13% of hte population 24% of the hate crimes....?

Yea young black men have 10x the murder rate but they don't commit hate crimes at even 2x the rate of whites? You believe that?

Delusional

I'm "melinated" too. No one sane thinks black america is well behaved. Only question is why they aren't.

Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Of the 5,443 known offenders for whom ethnicity was reported:

• 33.1% were Not Hispanic or Latino
  • 10% were Hispanic or Latino
  • 1.9% were in a group of multiple ethnicities
  • 55% ethnicity unknown
Of the 5,599 known offenders for whom ages were known:

• 84.6% were 18 years of age or older

You understand that puts black america at over double their per capita representation

adn whites at most* almost per capita...right? Let's assume a large % of those unidentified are white

What the fuck?

24% when you're 13% of the population? No one else is over represented in the numbers like that

Actually you were just caught in a lie and now you are trying to clean that bullshit up.

Surprise the most violent ethnic group also has the most hate crimes.

When did 23.9% become more than 52.5%?

do you not know what per capita means?

Why woudl anyone care about the cumulative stats'

All crime rates are per capita for a reason you fuckign retard. God damn

You should probably shut the fuck up, because your'e stupid and embarrassing basically all non whites with that comment. Including me. Although certainly every black person who reads this even more I'm sure.

Whites are 50% of the fucking population you would expect them to have 50% of the hate crimes

Black America should be at 13% because they're 13% fo the population, the only good thing you can say is relative to their murder rate the hate crime rate is pretty low. Beyond that there are no exculpatory numbers here. Not that you know what exculpatory means....Since you don't seem to grasp the concept of per capita crime rates being more meaningful than cumulative crime rates.

nope..but they sure as hell aren't doing as much as other races are now and for no other reason than just being hateful racists.

Now this black crime wave has spread to AAPI communities.

We can thank the American left for that.

etc

Again I guess you believe if you just keep repeating the same lie over and over folks will start believing it.
but I've posted the links and stats = FACTS
ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

There are a lot of slash and run attacks in New York. White attacks are directed to workers and store clerks. These attacks look more like wokesters attacking capitalism.

ALL of the attacks no matter who did them are a function of the collapse of government. The black guy who kicked the Chinese woman wasn't just a random black guy. He was a murderer who killed his mother. The Jew slasher likewise was released from prison.

It is disingenuous to lump all these attacks into a racial category when the true reason is the release of dangerous criminals from prison.

You are blaming government? Who the hell did you blame when Trump was president?

Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era
Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era Four of deadliest shootings in US history committed by white men took place under President Donald Trump Beyza Binnur Dönmez | 05.08.2019

Im no fan of Trump, but Deblasio probably let this guy out.
Communist democrats running these failed cities are pandering to the lowest among their ranks. They are abolishing the police and emptying the prisons. These are democrat mayors and governors. Trump, of course, has nothing to do with this

Major told Joe Scarborough that Trump pooped in the hallway

Joe Scarborough believed him

How do city officials “empty the prisons” when the prisons are run by the federal government and the states?

City officials don’t have any say in who goes to prison or who gets out.

but,but,but coyote says deh is no black crime wave???

I did not think mods were allowed to be biased?

Maybe coyote could enlighten us(no pun intended) with some black crime data?

Last edited:
There are a lot of slash and run attacks in New York. White attacks are directed to workers and store clerks. These attacks look more like wokesters attacking capitalism.

ALL of the attacks no matter who did them are a function of the collapse of government. The black guy who kicked the Chinese woman wasn't just a random black guy. He was a murderer who killed his mother. The Jew slasher likewise was released from prison.

It is disingenuous to lump all these attacks into a racial category when the true reason is the release of dangerous criminals from prison.

You are blaming government? Who the hell did you blame when Trump was president?

Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era
Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era Four of deadliest shootings in US history committed by white men took place under President Donald Trump Beyza Binnur Dönmez | 05.08.2019

Im no fan of Trump, but Deblasio probably let this guy out.
Communist democrats running these failed cities are pandering to the lowest among their ranks. They are abolishing the police and emptying the prisons. These are democrat mayors and governors. Trump, of course, has nothing to do with this

Major told Joe Scarborough that Trump pooped in the hallway

Joe Scarborough believed him

How do city officials “empty the prisons” when the prisons are run by the federal government and the states?

City officials don’t have any say in who goes to prison or who gets out.
Yeah actually the feds have no jurisdiction over state prisons. The feds control federal prisons. And Deblasio let people out of Rikers island jail in New York City.

Last edited:
Actually it is the right wing, racist like you that hate Jewish folks.
Black people are attacking asians and Jews but you call me the hater?
How many Asians or Jewish folks have been attacked by black folks? 3. How in the hell does that equate to Asian and Jewisj folks being attacked by black folk? It's just racist propaganda being spewed by jackasses like you.

Forum List

Back