Jewish couple slashed in NYC

Just walking with their baby in Manhattan?
The fake media and Stalin Dems still refuse to discuss the black crime wave all over the nation

Did whites stop committing crimes this year?
Got any recent white slasher stories?

The fake media and Stalin Dems still refuse to discuss the black crime wave all over the nation

Because there isn't a black crime wave.
What makes you say that? You better have a tremendous answer if you want people to believe that.

Per capita they haven't been committing hate crimes very often since i've been alive

Black America is the only group that's over represented in hate crimes.

Not that I blame them for shitting on the orthodox. I'm sure they don't treat the goy well either. But pretty much everyone else yea black america is much more likely to comitt a hate crime. Outside maybe sikhs/muslims who only whites seem to attack when they're confused by Sikhs with their turbans.

That's the lie you have been telling since this country was founded.

That's a fact dude google hate crime stats...

Surprise the most violent ethnic group also has the most hate crimes.

How you could think it was otherwise i have no idea

Yea young black men have 10x the murder rate but they don't commit hate crimes at even 2x the rate of whites? You believe that?

Delusional

I'm "melinated" too. No one sane thinks black america is well behaved. Only question is why they aren't.

Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Of the 5,443 known offenders for whom ethnicity was reported:

• 33.1% were Not Hispanic or Latino
  • 10% were Hispanic or Latino
  • 1.9% were in a group of multiple ethnicities
  • 55% ethnicity unknown
Of the 5,599 known offenders for whom ages were known:

• 84.6% were 18 years of age or older
So whites were underrepresented by their population percentage, and blacks committed hate crimes at twice their population percentage? How did you think those stats would help YOUR argument? :cuckoo:

Yea a Trump Humper shot and killed how many Jewish worshippers in a Synagogue just a couple of years ago.

Yea a Trump Humper shot and killed how many Jewish worshippers in a Synagogue just a couple of years ago.
How many "Trump Humper" killers are there compared to black killers? Also, who kills more people, black democrats or "Trump Humpers"?

What's racism ? I haven't seen much of that in 2 decades.Gawd created us equally evil and somewhat equal brainage.
The Great Satan Inc uses it for marketing

hanname.JPG

Attachments

• hanname.JPG
    hanname.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 14

How many "Trump Humper" killers are there compared to black killers? Also, who kills more people, black democrats or "Trump Humpers"?
When it comes to Asians and Jewish folks Trump Humpers.

Thats a bold claim. Ok, lets see your evidence. Lets compare videos from the past month. Here, i will start. Here are 2 videos proving my point.

Here are 2 more.

Here are 2 more.

Here are two more.

Like Merkel de Blasio gradually transformed NYC to a communist sh.thole and prison

Ok, there are 8 videos from the past month. There are more that i can post if necessary, but im pretty sure you wont even find one, so i see no reason for me to post more at this point. By the way, i havent even done a search for attacks on jews yet. What i posted was just attacks asians. Imagine how high the number will get if i also include attacks on whites.

Last edited:
There are a lot of slash and run attacks in New York. White attacks are directed to workers and store clerks. These attacks look more like wokesters attacking capitalism.

ALL of the attacks no matter who did them are a function of the collapse of government. The black guy who kicked the Chinese woman wasn't just a random black guy. He was a murderer who killed his mother. The Jew slasher likewise was released from prison.

It is disingenuous to lump all these attacks into a racial category when the true reason is the release of dangerous criminals from prison.

You are blaming government? Who the hell did you blame when Trump was president?

Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era
Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era Four of deadliest shootings in US history committed by white men took place under President Donald Trump Beyza Binnur Dönmez | 05.08.2019

Im no fan of Trump, but Deblasio probably let this guy out.
Communist democrats running these failed cities are pandering to the lowest among their ranks. They are abolishing the police and emptying the prisons. These are democrat mayors and governors. Trump, of course, has nothing to do with this

Major told Joe Scarborough that Trump pooped in the hallway

Joe Scarborough believed him

Where communists and democrats didn't transformed countries to sh.tholes

They have a problem with that....it would contradict their narrative of black victimhood

Blacks are always victims and whites villains.
It's laughable, blacks condemn white males for 'racism' because white on black rapes are equal zero.

Here are 2 more.

This cat murdered 6 Asians in one day, not attacked; murdered.

There are a lot of slash and run attacks in New York. White attacks are directed to workers and store clerks. These attacks look more like wokesters attacking capitalism.

ALL of the attacks no matter who did them are a function of the collapse of government. The black guy who kicked the Chinese woman wasn't just a random black guy. He was a murderer who killed his mother. The Jew slasher likewise was released from prison.

It is disingenuous to lump all these attacks into a racial category when the true reason is the release of dangerous criminals from prison.

You are blaming government? Who the hell did you blame when Trump was president?

Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era
Mass shootings in US worsening in Trump era Four of deadliest shootings in US history committed by white men took place under President Donald Trump Beyza Binnur Dönmez | 05.08.2019

Im no fan of Trump, but Deblasio probably let this guy out.
Communist democrats running these failed cities are pandering to the lowest among their ranks. They are abolishing the police and emptying the prisons. These are democrat mayors and governors. Trump, of course, has nothing to do with this

Major told Joe Scarborough that Trump pooped in the hallway

Joe Scarborough believed him

How do city officials “empty the prisons” when the prisons are run by the federal government and the states?

City officials don’t have any say in who goes to prison or who gets out.

Why do you say this/ What exactly do you think the process of sending some one to state prison is like? These are local officials. The judges and the prosecutors. Often elected directly in many states....? To very specific localities.

Why as a Canadian do you do this? We have 50 states all our state criminal justice systems have slight variation. Even if this was true in any state. Which as far as I'm aware it's not, county(or big city)/local DA/local judge all have elected reps.

While they don't have direct control of imprisonment. They often control the whole process except for carrying out the sentence.

Did some pithy American liberal trick you with that line? Where did you get this from?

Forum List

Back