Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Masked Arab men stopped a car driven by a Jewish man and pulled him out of the vehicle Sunday in an Arab town in central Israel in what seems to be an attempted lynch. The man managed to escape the scene with the help of local residents who pulled him from the car in the nick of time, and the perpetrators then set the abandoned vehicle on fire.

The man, in his 40s, was visiting friends in the town and was on his way home when he was attacked. "I have worked with people from the Arab sector all my life, I have good relations with so many of them. I cannot believe something like this can happen. It was very scary. I can only hope this doesn't happen again, to anybody."

Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch - Israel News Ynetnews

This is really getting bad there. Israel either needs to leave that temple mount and quit building in E. Jerusalem, but I think its too late, to be truthful.

This is really getting bad there. Israel either needs to leave that temple mount and quit building in E. Jerusalem, but I think its too late, to be truthful.

"leave the temple mount"?

It's under the Muslim rule, anyway.

And they don't need to do anything. The Arab leader act on pure incitement and urge this. Now even if we beg and do everything they want, they won't stop. Now they cry they're under attack but the only ones physically hurt in this religion outburts, are the Jews.

Again. Go back to Europe where you came from, you wouldn't have these sorts of problems.

Shut the f..ck up you moron:cuckoo:

Jake, don't feed the troll, he wants to annoy you. He either asks stupid questions or says all the time we should leave because he wants the Arab to take over.

Just like Sherrythingy, he'll go away once you make sure he realizes his "pulling the pigtails" make us indifferent.

WHY ? ? ? why shouldn't the late arrivals not leave instead. They don't even recognise Jerusalem as a holy place for themselves, it is just a propaganda tool to get sympathy for their lost cause. Were is Jerusalem mentioned in the Koran or hadiths if it is that important to the muslims

Why don't you follow your own advice then, and go back to Germany were you belong

Well, you see, here's the thing. I'm also 1/8th Cherokee.

But the more important thing. When my Grandfather came here, he learned English, he became an American Citizen, his son served in the US Army in World War II, I served in the US Army in turn. What we didn't do was INSIST on trying to establish a German State by taking land away from Americans.

I know, what a crazy idea, when you go to someone else's place, you actually become part of their society. You don't take their land and fuck them over. (Well, we didn't anyway. The English are another story.)

So do you deserve to die when you live next door to someone who wants to murder you ?

Well, first, I wouldn't do anything that would make them WANT to murder me.

Second, once I was pretty clear that was their intention, rational or not, I'd move. Seriously.

Third, I wouldn't insist on staying because a Magical Sky Pixie promised this to my ancestors in a book someone else wrote.

Why don't you follow your own advice then, and go back to Germany were you belong

Well, you see, here's the thing. I'm also 1/8th Cherokee.

But the more important thing. When my Grandfather came here, he learned English, he became an American Citizen, his son served in the US Army in World War II, I served in the US Army in turn. What we didn't do was INSIST on trying to establish a German State by taking land away from Americans.

I know, what a crazy idea, when you go to someone else's place, you actually become part of their society. You don't take their land and fuck them over. (Well, we didn't anyway. The English are another story.)
The Palestinians fucked themselves over with the help of the surrounding Arab states.

"leave the temple mount"?

It's under the Muslim rule, anyway.

And they don't need to do anything. The Arab leader act on pure incitement and urge this. Now even if we beg and do everything they want, they won't stop. Now they cry they're under attack but the only ones physically hurt in this religion outburts, are the Jews.

Oh come on you know when this really heated up, when they went up to the temple mount for sukkot religious days or whatever you call it, and the religious days falling on the same days, so the Israel's banned the Muslims from certain days, and the go ahead with the building settlements in E. Jerusalem, and well at the time when the PLO, Hamas, and Fatah announce marriage again. Your government has done everything it could to cause all of this, because it gives them an excuse for what they are about to do,

which is?

Forum List

Back