Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch

Masked Arab men stopped a car driven by a Jewish man and pulled him out of the vehicle Sunday in an Arab town in central Israel in what seems to be an attempted lynch. The man managed to escape the scene with the help of local residents who pulled him from the car in the nick of time, and the perpetrators then set the abandoned vehicle on fire.

The man, in his 40s, was visiting friends in the town and was on his way home when he was attacked. "I have worked with people from the Arab sector all my life, I have good relations with so many of them. I cannot believe something like this can happen. It was very scary. I can only hope this doesn't happen again, to anybody."

Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch - Israel News Ynetnews

Two points about this story:

1. Palestinians saved this guy from being taken prisoner by unidentified masked individuals whose intentions, despite the article's assertion of an "attempted lynch" were unclear.

2. A possible context to this event might be the recent murder of a Palestinian by Israeli policemen who were not in danger at the time the shots were fired.

Only a pro Palestinian will call it murder when a policeman shoots and kills someones who only seconds ago tried to stab them.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say 'pro Palestinian delusions'

Only Phoney would write that without either watching the video, or for that matter, reading my original post. To be expected from a UKipper, I suppose.
I saw the video. Several times. What kind of a dumbass tries to stab a policeman?

Masked Arab men stopped a car driven by a Jewish man and pulled him out of the vehicle Sunday in an Arab town in central Israel in what seems to be an attempted lynch. The man managed to escape the scene with the help of local residents who pulled him from the car in the nick of time, and the perpetrators then set the abandoned vehicle on fire.

The man, in his 40s, was visiting friends in the town and was on his way home when he was attacked. "I have worked with people from the Arab sector all my life, I have good relations with so many of them. I cannot believe something like this can happen. It was very scary. I can only hope this doesn't happen again, to anybody."

1. Palestinians saved this guy from being taken prisoner by unidentified masked individuals whose intentions, despite the article's assertion of an "attempted lynch" were unclear.

2. A possible context to this event might be the recent murder of a Palestinian by Israeli policemen who were not in danger at the time the shots were fired.

Only a pro Palestinian will call it murder when a policeman shoots and kills someones who only seconds ago tried to stab them.

Only Phoney would write that without either watching the video, or for that matter, reading my original post. To be expected from a UKipper, I suppose.
I saw the video. Several times. What kind of a dumbass tries to stab a policeman?

Really, point out to me the exact moment he attempts to stab a policeman.

When he sticks his hand through the open window of the car.

When he sticks his hand through the open window of the car.

Hmm. we appear to have watched different videos, I saw a passanger VAN with it's windows CLOSED. I saw the man back off and turn to run when he was shot, hardly a clear and present danger to the police, meriting lethal force. Clearly, he was "shot trying to escape", but it would have been nice had the police made at least a token effort to arrest him.

Its so funny reading some of the posts from the fake pro-arab supporters/terror apologists who pretend to give a fuck about the arab muslim trash; its all a fig leaf towards attacking jews. A dime-a-dozen scumbags one can see across the web.

Forgot, you are both

Good typical non-answer from the jew-hating verminous c-nt with no brains and no ability to defend itself. Its mental illness doesn't help either.

Still not learned to read other people's posts then, that you habitually resort to the above form of commentary to try to provoke your betters to spoon feed you information. Proves my point, you are really both stupid and illiterate. But I'm a kindly soul, here's a clue: I provided a link (FYI that's the bit in red letters, you run you your mouse over it and click on it.)

Still not learned to read other people's posts then, that you habitually resort to the above form of commentary to try to provoke your betters to spoon feed you information. Proves my point, you are really both stupid and illiterate. But I'm a kindly soul, here's a clue: I provided a link (FYI that's the bit in red letters, you run you your mouse over it and click on it.)

Clearly, you're a fucking idiot since you were questioning a link <I> posted you stupid fucking moron. Do try and keep up with the adult conversation, idiot.

Clearly, you're a fucking idiot since you were questioning a link <I> posted you stupid fucking moron. Do try and keep up with the adult conversation, idiot.
See post #39 or are you innumerate as well. If you previously posted the same link, you clearly didn't read the article. My, my, with every post you prove you really are both stupid and illiterate.

See post #39 or are you innumerate as well. If you previously posted the same link, you clearly didn't read the article. My, my, with every post you prove you really are both stupid and illiterate.

#1 - asshole, the link was already posted in post #25 you fucking moron

#2- the article proves the expulsion and ethnic cleansing of jews by arab muslims out of arab muslim-majority nations you stupid fucking moron.

#3- why am i even talking to an idiot like you

#1 - asshole, the link was already posted in post #25 you fucking moron

#2- the article proves the expulsion and ethnic cleansing of jews by arab muslims out of arab muslim-majority nations you stupid fucking moron.

#3- why am i even talking to an idiot like you
This proves you are innumerate as well as stupid and illiterate. when you've had enough reading lessons, read the Wikipedia article carefully and feel free to ask about any difficult words you don't understand.

Originally posted by JoeB131
Eventually the Palestinians are going to win, and I wouldn't want to be a Zionist on that day.

After all the brutal suffering the Askhenazim imposed on them for so many decades if the palestinian people find the inner strength to forgive the eastern europeans, disband the palestinian theocratic groups created by refugees in refugee camps out of anger and frustration with the exile, just like the ANC abandoned communism as soon as the whites accepted the end of apartheid and establish a secular, democratic society for all in Palestine, it will be a most magnanimous act that will surely move the entire world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eventually the Palestinians are going to win, and I wouldn't want to be a Zionist on that day.

They say the stars in the universe will burn for another 15 trillion years. The arabs still won't have a state by then, so the rational aren't worried.

This proves you are innumerate as well as stupid and illiterate. when you've had enough reading lessons, read the Wikipedia article carefully and feel free to ask about any difficult words you don't understand.

Some examples from the article, idiot c-nt:

1) "....anti-French protests extended to include anti-Jewish manifestations, such as in Casablanca, Oujda and Fes in 1907-08 and later in the 1912 Fes riots.[25]"

2) "In June 1948, soon after Israel was established and in the midst of the first Arab-Israeli war, violent anti-Jewish riots broke out in Oujda and Djerada, leading to deaths of 44 Jews."

3) "As in Tunisia and Morocco, Algerian Jews did not face expulsion or asset confiscation or any similar government persecution during the period of exile, and Zionist agents were allowed freedom of action to encourage emigration.[34]"

4) "In 1948, approximately 105,000 Jews lived in Tunisia.[59] About 1,500 remain today, mostly in Djerba, Tunis, and Zarzis. Following Tunisia's independence from France in 1956, a number of anti-Jewish policies[citation needed] led to emigration, of which half went to Israel and the other half to France. After attacks in 1967, Jewish emigration both to Israel and France accelerated. There were also attacks in 1982, 1985,[60][61] and most recently in 2002 when a bombing in Djerba took 21 lives (most of them German tourists) near the local synagogue, a terrorist attack claimed by Al-Qaeda."

5) "In 1967, during the Six-Day War, the Jewish population of 4,000 was again subjected to riots in which 18 were killed,[citation needed] and many more injured."

6) "Between 1936 and 1939 ten Jews were murdered and on eight occasions bombs were thrown on Jewish locations.[79] In 1951, the Iraqi Government made advocating Zionism or belonging to a Zionist organization a crime and ordered the expulsion of Jews who refused to sign a statement of anti-Zionism.[80]

In 1969, about 50 of the Jews who remained were executed; 11 were publicly executed after show trials and hundred thousand Iraqis marched past the bodies in a carnival-like atmosphere.[81]"

===============================

The link proves my point nicely, little idiot monkey. Thanks for trying, chimp.

All this proves is that you can cut and paste random paragraphs from Wikipedia articles. Now try and produce a scholarly, cogent, argument.

Forum List

Back