Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch

Hey, if the Zionists want to live next to people who want to murder them, they deserve to die.

Shows how amazing a city like Chicago is that it could have a piece of shit like you living there, and still be a great place.

So when the muslim filth spreads from Michican to IL, and wants to kill you fuckbrain, because you did nothing to stop the spreading of that disease - who will you turn to for help?

But the more important thing. When my Grandfather came here, he learned English, he became an American Citizen, his son served in the US Army in World War II, I served in the US Army in turn. What we didn't do was INSIST on trying to establish a German State by taking land away from Americans.

The native americans know differently, chimp.

I know, what a crazy idea, when you go to someone else's place, you actually become part of their society. You don't take their land and fuck them over. (Well, we didn't anyway. The English are another story.)

Go ask the muslims in europe, and the mexicans/central americans sneaking across the US border, about that.

This is really getting bad there. Israel either needs to leave that temple mount and quit building in E. Jerusalem, but I think its too late, to be truthful.

"leave the temple mount"?

It's under the Muslim rule, anyway.

And they don't need to do anything. The Arab leader act on pure incitement and urge this. Now even if we beg and do everything they want, they won't stop. Now they cry they're under attack but the only ones physically hurt in this religion outburts, are the Jews.

Oh come on you know when this really heated up, when they went up to the temple mount for sukkot religious days or whatever you call it, and the religious days falling on the same days, so the Israel's banned the Muslims from certain days, and the go ahead with the building settlements in E. Jerusalem, and well at the time when the PLO, Hamas, and Fatah announce marriage again. Your government has done everything it could to cause all of this, because it gives them an excuse for what they are about to do,

which is?

The Muslims were banned because they started attacking Jews. And the Jews were allowed to go to the Temple Mount for years, and no major problems occured till now. It's nothing new that Jews can enter the place.

It all began with the Kidnapping of the boys, and things went south from there. They wanted this war for months, and since they couldn't end Protective Edge like they wished, they went for the second front.

THAT is how it is.

Hey, if the Zionists want to live next to people who want to murder them, they deserve to die.

Shows how amazing a city like Chicago is that it could have a piece of shit like you living there, and still be a great place.

So when the muslim filth spreads from Michican to IL, and wants to kill you fuckbrain, because you did nothing to stop the spreading of that disease - who will you turn to for help?
Don't bother with Nazi Joe. He is just another scumbag troll

Again. Go back to Europe where you came from, you wouldn't have these sorts of problems.

Again c-nt, most israeli jews today either are themselves or descendants of jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries. Try facts on for a change dogshit, they might fit.

They were expelled AFTER the Palestinians were expelled from their lands. And it was only 800,000 and most of them left voluntarily.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As opposed to the millions that came from Europe. Well, they can take their new friends to Europe when they go back.

Yes, there's a huge hoard of Muslims, crossing the Steppes of Indiana. No, really, I know you guys need to believe that.

We only have a Muslim "Problem" because of Zionism.

Yes, there's a huge hoard of Muslims, crossing the Steppes of Indiana. No, really, I know you guys need to believe that.

Repeating the same bullshit won't make it true.

Again. Go back to Europe where you came from, you wouldn't have these sorts of problems.

Again c-nt, most israeli jews today either are themselves or descendants of jews ethnically cleansed from arab muslim countries. Try facts on for a change dogshit, they might fit.

They were expelled AFTER the Palestinians were expelled from their lands. And it was only 800,000 and most of them left voluntarily.

As opposed to the millions that came from Europe. Well, they can take their new friends to Europe when they go back.

Except, they're not going back. Who's going to make them go ?

1-the arabs were never expelled from israel, the arabs initiated a general war which they lost.
2-your now link proves that the jews were ethnically cleansed all over the arab muslim world; egypt, iraq, syria, lebanon, etc. Next time you post a link idiot, read it before posting.
3-even if the israelis did ethnically cleanse every arab out of israel - how did that give the arabs in arab countries the right to expel the jews? Can we shoot every arab muslim because of 9/11? Asshole lying turds like you whine about how ISIS and such are extremists who do not represent all muslims, yet you will claim all jews should suffer for the israeli-arab wars...stupid people cannot use intelligent reasoning, and are frequently inconsistent - just like you.

"Millions" did not come from Europe fuckhead, as you admitted above by trying to excuse away the mass ethnic cleansing of jews out of arab countries in your link above. Typical low IQ pro-arab poster here...

1-the arabs were never expelled from israel, the arabs initiated a general war which they lost.
2-your now link proves that the jews were ethnically cleansed all over the arab muslim world; egypt, iraq, syria, lebanon, etc. Next time you post a link idiot, read it before posting.
3-even if the israelis did ethnically cleanse every arab out of israel - how did that give the arabs in arab countries the right to expel the jews? Can we shoot every arab muslim because of 9/11? Asshole lying turds like you whine about how ISIS and such are extremists who do not represent all muslims, yet you will claim all jews should suffer for the israeli-arab wars...stupid people cannot use intelligent reasoning, and are frequently inconsistent - just like you.

"Millions" did not come from Europe fuckhead, as you admitted above by trying to excuse away the mass ethnic cleansing of jews out of arab countries in your link above. Typical low IQ pro-arab poster here...

Nazi Joe ain't too bright, is he ?

What was that you were saying earlier about Natives?

Native Canadian activist Jews are Israel s indigenous people

Jews were chased out of Arab countries after Jews stole Arab land.

That's what happens when you are a bad guest.

Masked Arab men stopped a car driven by a Jewish man and pulled him out of the vehicle Sunday in an Arab town in central Israel in what seems to be an attempted lynch. The man managed to escape the scene with the help of local residents who pulled him from the car in the nick of time, and the perpetrators then set the abandoned vehicle on fire.

The man, in his 40s, was visiting friends in the town and was on his way home when he was attacked. "I have worked with people from the Arab sector all my life, I have good relations with so many of them. I cannot believe something like this can happen. It was very scary. I can only hope this doesn't happen again, to anybody."

Jewish man narrowly escapes attempted lynch - Israel News Ynetnews

Two points about this story:

1. Palestinians saved this guy from being taken prisoner by unidentified masked individuals whose intentions, despite the article's assertion of an "attempted lynch" were unclear.

2. A possible context to this event might be the recent murder of a Palestinian by Israeli policemen who were not in danger at the time the shots were fired.

A lie from a mentally ill turd with no brains, to be expected.

Awesome, so we can slaughter all muslims worldwide for 9/11, excellent reasoning skills...the forum is delighted to have such talented, knowledgeable posters like this. No wonder the arab muslims are so fucked, this is the level of shit defending them.

Actually, those Jews were expelled after Israel came into existence. There was no Arab land that was stolen. Get your facts straight

Masked Arab men stopped a car driven by a Jewish man and pulled him out of the vehicle Sunday in an Arab town in central Israel in what seems to be an attempted lynch. The man managed to escape the scene with the help of local residents who pulled him from the car in the nick of time, and the perpetrators then set the abandoned vehicle on fire.

The man, in his 40s, was visiting friends in the town and was on his way home when he was attacked. "I have worked with people from the Arab sector all my life, I have good relations with so many of them. I cannot believe something like this can happen. It was very scary. I can only hope this doesn't happen again, to anybody."

1. Palestinians saved this guy from being taken prisoner by unidentified masked individuals whose intentions, despite the article's assertion of an "attempted lynch" were unclear.

2. A possible context to this event might be the recent murder of a Palestinian by Israeli policemen who were not in danger at the time the shots were fired.

Only a pro Palestinian will call it murder when a policeman shoots and kills someones who only seconds ago tried to stab them.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say 'pro Palestinian delusions'

Only a pro Palestinian will call it murder when a policeman shoots and kills someones who only seconds ago tried to stab them.
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say 'pro Palestinian delusions'

Only Phoney would write that without either watching the video, or for that matter, reading my original post. To be expected from a UKipper, I suppose.

Forum List

Back