Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

^ Just want that repeated. ^ 6 miles.
Let them have their 6 miles in peace, for God's sake.

God himself deeded that land to the Jews, and if you think any human is going to take it from them, you are sadly mistaken:
I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
God has had enough. And He is going to kick Russia's and their allies asses...
:auiqs.jpg:Who's the joker who said, "God deeded the land to the Jews"? Is this kindergarten time? :springbed:

Last edited:
We get it. You are a Jew hater.
Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.

Israel stole nothing. Britain owned the land and they gave it to the Jews.

:auiqs.jpg:Holy shit! B-b-b-b-but you just said it was God who gave the land to the Jews! Now you claim it was Britan who gave it to them! :laughing0301:

Hamas is a terrorists group. No reason to help them reach their goal, which is all Palestine, no Israel.

:auiqs.jpg:Holy shit! B-b-b-b-but you just said it was God who gave the land to the Jews! Now you claim it was Britan who gave it to them! :laughing0301:
The Arabs see the Swedes as “ juicy free meat “
Your nation is weak and for the plunder from the Mordor Muslims

They can rob , beat, steal and assault Swedes and other Europeans with impunity !!
Women and girls are being gang raped

Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.
No one does terror like Israeli Jews.
1*NQPKa4L9vgmz6XF2oKI4rQ.png

The U.S. Stance on Israel Ignores Human Rights

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."

^ Just want that repeated. ^ 6 miles.
Let them have their 6 miles in peace, for God's sake.

God himself deeded that land to the Jews, and if you think any human is going to take it from them, you are sadly mistaken:
I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.
God has had enough. And He is going to kick Russia's and their allies asses...
:auiqs.jpg:Who's the joker who said, "God deeded the land to the Jews"? Is this kindergarten time? :springbed:

It's Bible study time. And the joker that said it would be God:
To your descendants I will give this land...

B-b-b-b-b-b Apparently, you also need a history lesson:

Timeline of Jewish History:
There ya go...

Should Israel decide to join into a peace treaty, it would give them a girth of 9 miles. And amazingly, they are going to do it. Land for peace.
We know who is going to invade them then and why. Israel is going to be damn near destroyed.
Then comes God.
Israel wins.
No one does terror like Israeli Jews.
1*NQPKa4L9vgmz6XF2oKI4rQ.png

The U.S. Stance on Israel Ignores Human Rights

"Due to their military occupation of Palestinian territories, Israel controls the flow of people and goods in and out of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

"Those caught violating these laws have been injured, and sometimes even killed, by Israeli authorities.

"The Palestinian Prisoner’s Club reports that of the 6,500 Palestinians prisoners, the majority are held illegally in Israel, rather than the occupied territories.

"Around a thousand are not allowed family visitation, and at least 500 are incarcerated without charge or trial."

They are squatting on Jewish land.

I know. It's true. But Germany and France are even worse off then we are and they are not "weak for plunder".

... God himself deeded that land to the Jews ... It's Bible study time. God: To your descendants I will give this land ...
There is no proof that god exists but there is proof that the bible is a work of fiction like L Ron Hubbard's "Dianetics" and "Typewriter in the Sky". It is groundless, illusory, and superstitious to believe that some made-up character "gave" a piece of land to the Jews or to anyone else. In fact, it is well-known that primitive men wrote the bible in the first place. If there is a god then you insult it by your idiotic claims. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. :safetocomeoutff:

I know. It's true. But Germany and France are even worse off then we are and they are not "weak for plunder".
I saw videos on Sweden and the men seem to dress and act very “ feminine “. The younger guys are all dressed up and look soft and weak .
I can see how Arabs would find them easy prey .
These are the direct descendant of the Vikings ?
Many boys dress like girls ??

Arab men have been arrested for abusing boys as much as girls . Very odd ? They have urinated on them to beating them up to rape
Maybe you need more “ Odin and Thor”
in you

I saw videos on Sweden and the men seem to dress and act very “ feminine “. The younger guys are all dressed up and look soft and weak .
Are you an idiot or are you only acting stupid?

Sweden has the most “ transgenders” in the world , I think . I don’t know what the hell that means but if the real “ Vikings “ saw you today - they would slaughter the entire nation.

Your nation has zero masculinity and the Arabs know that . You’re just blond hair meat

Your nation has zero masculinity and the Arabs know that . You’re just blond hair meat
You must be about 12 years old.

I was expecting to see muscular bearded men lol
I know the women are gorgeous but the boys are cream puffs

Just telling you ..your leaders have flooded the nation with Demons and brainwashed whole generations

You went from the Nation of Odin to the nation of opioids
You went from the sons and daughters of THOR to planet of the transgenders

These Muslim monsters are having the time of their lives

Forum List

Back