Jews sympathize with Muslims after Warsaw Mosque attack.

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

True, but what about Jews?

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?
I can’t understand what this thread is about. One should say to Jews in Poland to shut up and keep a low profile?

Sure, that must be it.
But they are citizens of that country and have all rights that non-Jews have. No?

Jews shouldn't be in Poland...
They should own Poland, and everything east of the Hudson.

Muslims aren’t welcomed in Poland and most other Eastern block countries. If Muslims don’t like it, they can leave.

What right do Jews of all people have to complain about mistreatment of Muslims?
I can’t understand what this thread is about. One should say to Jews in Poland to shut up and keep a low profile?

Sure, that must be it.
But they are citizens of that country and have all rights that non-Jews have. No?

I think that in Polish passport and other official documents there is not such a graph as nationality. And how do you suppose to reveal who is a Jew or not. By measuring skulls?

Moreover, as I said before the Polish Jews are citizens of the country, so your idea will lead to recognition that there are at least two sorts of citizens. The first one it is those who have all rights and the second is those who have only a right to shut up and be deported.

Sure, that must be it.

I think that in Polish passport and other official documents there is not such a graph as nationality. And how do you suppose to reveal who is a Jew or not. By measuring skulls?

Moreover, as I said before the Polish Jews are citizens of the country, so your idea will lead to recognition that there are at least two sorts of citizens. The first one it is those who have all rights and the second is those who have only a right to shut up and be deported.

sound like we talk in reality of 1932, Poland today is not the semi- fascist second Polish "Republic" . the Jews have almost no problem there, and 90% of christian Poles live in 21 century. xenophobes are sick people , but they are small minority in Poland much Like in USA

you know nothing about Poland, attacks on Lipka is an attack on Polish history . those People have 0 connection to MENA, they have been fighting always side by side against barbarian hordes of Mongols in all wars .

"Mufti Tomasz Miśkiewicz is the president of the Muslim Religious Union in the Republic of Poland, which has its seat in Bialystok."

I don't support, nor condemn this attack.

It's not a big deal, if no one was harmed.

I'm more outraged at Jews standing with Muslims, and Jews having the nerve to criticize Polish treatment of Muslims, after all they've done to Muslim Palestinians.
You know nothing about Great patriots Musilm Lipka (some of them live in Poland most of them live in Belarus) , they always fight on European side (Poland, Belarus/GDL) against Afro - Asian hordes of Mongolian ulus of juchi. meanwhile those pogromists are the sons of communists snitches , that's why all anti- muscovite resistances in Poland has collapsed in 1947, meanwhile Belarusians /Balts/Ukrainians fought the commie-mongols even in 1960th

Lipka Tatars fought with Jan III Sobieski against Islamic Ottoman Turks, and Islamic Crimean Tatars in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

Tatar Aleksander Jeljaszewicz with a Tatar unit fought against Nazis, and Soviets in the Polish Army as a patriot.

That's much better than Jews, Jews in the Greater Poland Uprising in 1918 fought with Germany, and Jews in WW2 fought with Soviets like in the Skidel Revolt, the Massacre of Brzostowica Mala, or the Koniuchy Massacre, following WW2 Communist Soviet Jews like Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, and Roman Romkowski had enslaved, tortured, and killed Poles in mass.

Ever since Jews promote propaganda against Poles, such as forming the dumb Polak joke with Jew Norman Lear's All in the Family featured on Jewish CBS, or Jew George Schlatter's Laugh In on Jewish NBC.

Jews promote anti-Polish "Poland did Holocaust bit" this includes Jews like Debbie Schlussel, Howard Stern, Giles Coren, Stephen Fry, Jan T Gross, Schindler's List depicting Polish guards at Auschwitz by Jew Stephen Spielberg.
or
this Jewish kook below.'

Even Jews have protested Poland to say nasty lies about Poles like below.

This Jewish Rabbi makes fun of Poles, and even calls for genocide of Poles.

These Israelis say idiotic things about Poles.

Last edited:

Sure, that must be it.

sound like we talk in reality of 1932, Poland today is not the semi- fascist second Polish "Republic" . the Jews have almost no problem there, and 90% of christian Poles live in 21 century. xenophobes are sick people , but they are small minority in Poland much Like in USA

Israel protests after Polish nationalist rally calls for Jews to leave

Sure, that must be it.

Jews aren't indigenous to Poland, they've done almost nothing but cause trouble for Polish people.

Sure, that must be it.

Moreover, as I said before the Polish Jews are citizens of the country, so your idea will lead to recognition that there are at le

Sure, that must be it.

Jews, and Germans are the only 2 people in the World who I think need to be forcibly assimilated to neighboring populations.

They don't deserve a right to exist in my eyes.

Sure, that must be it.

Jews aren't indigenous to Poland, they've done almost nothing but cause trouble for Polish people.
It doesn’t matter whether they are indigenous or not. They are citizens of the country. If Poland will want to impose sorts of citizens then it should be prepare to face measures from other countries who won’t agree with its policies. The countries of the EU and the UK will be among them, I think. How will Poland feel itself when Polish citizens will have to leave England because they will lose the right to work there or without generous donations from the EU budget?

Sure, that must be it.

Moreover, as I said before the Polish Jews are citizens of the country, so your idea will lead to recognition that there are at le
Sure, that must be it.

Jews, and Germans are the only 2 people in the World who I think need to be forcibly assimilated to neighboring populations.

That is genocide(.)

Sure, that must be it.

That is genocide(.)

Well, that's exactly what Jews, and Germans are doing for the rest of the Whites through Multiculturalism.

Sure, that must be it.

It doesn’t matter whether they are indigenous or not. They are citizens of the country. If Poland will want to impose sorts of citizens then it should be prepare to face measures from other countries who won’t agree with its policies. The countries of the EU and the UK will be among them, I think. How will Poland feel itself when Polish citizens will have to leave England because they will lose the right to work there or without generous donations from the EU budget?

SobieskiSavedEurope pointed out this story, OK, Israel has acted nasty here, its a fact, but people like SobieskiSavedEurope want to believe that USSR was Israel N2 . which is BS, commies closed and raped all temples in 30th , killed or imprisoned almost entire Soviet Jewish elite . leadership .

Israel protects concentration camp boss | The Independent
morela.jpg

29 dec. 1998 - Many of those detained under her orders were later hanged. Both Mr Morel and Mrs Brus are Jewish. Swietochlowice was set up by the Soviet NKVD - forerunner of the KGB - after the Red Army's liberation of southern Poland. The camp was later handed over to the Polish secret service, the notorious UB.

_
The Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee (JAC, Russian: Еврейский антифашистский комитет Yevreysky antifashistsky komitet, ЕАК) was organized by the Jewish Bund (labor union) leaders Henryk Erlich and Victor Alter, upon an initiative of Soviet authorities, in fall 1941; both were released from prison in connection with their participation.[1][2] Following their re-arrest, in December 1941, the Committee was reformed on Joseph Stalin's order[3] in Kuibyshev in April 1942 with the official support of the Soviet authorities. It was designed to influence international public opinion and organize political and material support for the Soviet fight against Nazi Germany, particularly from the West. In 1952, as part of the persecution of Jews in the last year part of Stalin's rule (for example, the "Doctors' plot"), most prominent members of the JAC were arrested on trumped-up spying charges, tortured, tried in secret proceedings, and executed in the basement of Lubyanka Prison. Stalin and elements of the KGB were worried about their influence and connections with the West.[4] They were officially rehabilitated in 1988.

In January 1948, Mikhoels was killed in Minsk by the Soviet secret police agents who staged the murder as a car accident.[5] The members of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee were arrested. They were charged with disloyalty, bourgeois nationalism, cosmopolitanism, and planning to set up a Jewish republic in Crimea to serve US interests.

In January 1949, the Soviet mass media launched massive propaganda campaign against "rootless cosmopolitans", unmistakably aimed at Jews. Markish observed at the time: "Hitler wanted to destroy us physically, Stalin wants to do it spiritually." On 12 August 1952, at least thirteen prominent Yiddish writers were executed in the event known as the "Night of the Murdered Poets" ("Ночь казненных поэтов").

You mean all 10 Jews left in Poland after people who think like you exterminated them?

That is genocide(.)

Well, that's exactly what Jews, and Germans are doing for the rest of the Whites through Multiculturalism.
What is the problem with people being Jewish? We've got Christian trash right here at home in the U.S.A. to take care of. Stupid ignorant know-nothings like frankie graham, roy moore, dobson, perkins, rick perry, a whole pile of crap.

You mean all 10 Jews left in Poland after people who think like you exterminated them?
i didn´know that its so few Jews live in Poland today

7,353 Polish citizens declared their nationality as "Jewish," a big increase from just 1,055 during the previous 2002 census.[256] There are likely more people of Jewish ancestry living in Poland but who do not actively identity as Jewish. According to the Moses Schorr Centre, there are 100,000 Jews living in Poland who don't actively practice Judaism and do not list "Jewish" as their nationality.[257] The Jewish Renewal in Poland organization estimates that there are 200,000 "potential Jews" in Poland.[258] The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee and Jewish Agency for Israel estimate that there are between 25,000 and 100,000 Jews living in Poland,[259] a similar number to that estimated by Jonathan Ornstein, head of the Jewish Community Center in Kraków (between 20,000 and 100,000).[260]

That is genocide(.)

That sounds as silly as TemplarKormac on a rant.

The best sermon I ever heard was given by a rabbi at the bas mitzvah of a daughter of a friend of mine. He didn't get up there and scream for a few hours. He posed a moral question, went through what the historic rabbis thought about it, Akiva, Maimonides, etc., then said go home and think about it. None of this hours-long bullshit. Just plain and simple.
I am not Jewish. I was raised Christian, but I've got to give it to them for brains, for quietness, for scholarship, for remembering to keep something sacred in life. Why can't the Christians emulate them, get an education, and shut their mouths when they have nothing to say?

They have every right to. They know where this kind of hate leads.

They have every right to. They know where this kind of hate leads.

Well, I don't know.... Israel sure has perfected hatred, and oppression of Muslim Palestinians.

Germans killed mostly White people, 10's of millions of them in WW1, also 10's millions of more in WW2, and well millions in the 30 Year War.

Maybe it's nothing to do with Prejudices, and more to do with Germans being violent savages?

Forum List

Back