Jews: "We killed Jesus, Proud Of It"

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Why zionist hate christianity?

It seems that there is historic and religious issues.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube[/ame]

Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube

95399172_67d74fa689.jpg

Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube

The young man in the video is very upset. He makes clear G-d gave him the land so this boy does not deny G-d as he has yet to know who Jesus Christ is.....

The boy is cursing those whom he believes have come to steal his land. By the actions of the Romans - from the destruction of Jerusalem, the invasion of 70 A.D. to the Inquisitions, which was planned for the mass murder of Christians, Jews and other non Roman Catholics much damage has been done in the name of God whereas God never had any part in the doctrines of the Romans because they are pagans who practice pagan rituals, such as Mary worship, forbidding men and women to marry, forbidding the eating of meat on certain days,rituals of human sacrifice at each mass - not scriptural - water spirits worship ( holy water ) bowing to idols ( statutues of demon god - Mary - not the Mary of the bible )burning incense offered to demons - denying scripture and claiming Mary to be the Queen of heaven - all lies - this boy is venting his anger and he is also reacting to what he knows could not possibly be of God. The Inquisitions were ordered by evil men. Not followers of Jesus Christ. When the boy meets Yeshua - Jesus - as His Messiah - he will not deny him. That is what I believe for this Jewish boy.

Last edited:
Yeshua did numerous things which according to the law in Torah called for death. That the Romans finally did it and the Jews didn't put up a fight isn't surprising. Plus when you study the actual Yeshua instead of the modern revisionist Carebear-Jesus myth you see ample reasons to take a sword to him.

Delta, the prophets confirmed that Jesus is the Messiah. Isaiah confirmed the Messiah's atonement in Isaiah 53. Isaiah confirmed the Messiah's Promise of Israel's restoration in Isaiah 54. In Isaiah 55th chapter we see the Messiah extend His invitation to the World, Delta. This is Jesus Christ that Isaiah is speaking of.

This is confirmed in Isaiah 56:8 The LORD GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

- Isaiah 56:8

and beginning in verse 9 the Messiah's rebuke to the wicked. Read it.

The blessings of True Worship found in Isaiah 58 and in Isaiah 59 the obstacle identified which must be dealt with first. What is it? Iniquities of the people.

Who is the anointed one?

It is written:

The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me, because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek, he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God: To comfort all who mourn: To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness: that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. - Isaiah 61: 1 - 3

Who is this anointed one? Jesus Christ, the Messiah.

Hear the Messiah in His own words, Delta:

It is written:

And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their snyagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. ( Isaiah ) And he when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written:

THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE HATH ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR; HE HATH SENT ME TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, TO PREACH DELIVERANCE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERING OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET AT LIBERTY THEM THAT ARE BRUISED. TO PREACH THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD.
And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened upon him.
And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

But I tell you a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias when the heaven was shut up for three years and six months, when great famine was throughout the land. But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman who was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet, and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath. And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the bow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

But he passing through the midst of them went his way. - Luke 4:14-30

It is written:

But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him: that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, LORD, WHO HATH BELIEVED OUR REPORT? AND TO WHOM HATH THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?

Therefore, they could not believe, because Esaias said again, HE HATH BLINDED THEIR EYES, AND HARDENED THEIR HEARTS, THAT THEY SHOULD NOT SEE WITH THEIR EYES, NOR UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART, AND BE CONVERTED, AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.
These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

For they loved the praises of men more than the praises of God.

-John 12: 37-42

And again it is written:

Ye call me Master and Lord and ye say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord, and Master, have washed your feet, ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord, neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, HE THAT EATETH BREAD WITH ME LIFTETH UP HIS HEEL AGAINST ME.
Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

- John 13: 13-20

Last edited:
Yeshua did numerous things which according to the law in Torah called for death. That the Romans finally did it and the Jews didn't put up a fight isn't surprising. Plus when you study the actual Yeshua instead of the modern revisionist Carebear-Jesus myth you see ample reasons to take a sword to him.

What ample reasons? Like all that forgiveness and healing?
The Romans wanted nothing to do with it. Christ was crucified on the insistence of the Temple priests. When Christ returned three days later. Pilate was not a happy man. He sent word for the Temple priests and when he got to the Temple, he closed the door behind him and demanded answers. Jesus has always been our Carebear.

On the other hand, the Muslims misunderstood Allah. They don't get 72 virgins, they get one 72 yr. old virgin. ;)

I had never before heard that the Vatican had record of Pilate's questioning of the Jews nor that they had admitted to him that they knew Jesus was the Messiah and crucified him anyway. You are the only one who has ever posted that information to my knowledge, Irish Ram. I cannot even speak to what motivated this pope / this Vatican to release such news to the world at this late hour. Is it true that they have such a record? That such a document even exists? I cannot say.

But it does confirm what is written in Scripture John 12:42 which states the religious leaders knew Jesus was the Messiah but denied him because they didn't want to be thrown out of the synagogues.

My question would be, how about being shut out of heaven for all eternity? Which is more important? Temporal comfort or eternal discomfort? If you do not know the truth, you do not know the truth but if you know the truth and deny the truth then what possible grounds can one plead upon? Certainly not ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with the Rabbi's once upon a time story, Guno, is it isn't based on scripture. You see, Jesus is God who became flesh and dwelt among us. Isaiah prophesied of his coming. ( Isaiah 53 ) The Rabbi admits The Lord is God. Jesus is the Lord and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Jesus is Lord over the Sabbath. Because He is Lord. The Rabbi has yet to realize that Jesus IS the King he speaks of in his parable. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. It is written.

It is written: In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning. Jesus is the Word, Guno. When God spoke the Word in Genesis 1? Jesus was creating all things......... it is written:

All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not. - John 1: 3,4, 5

Of course some Jews will repent and some will not. Some Muslims will repent and some will not. Some Catholics will repent and some will not. Some Christians who are backslidden or on a wide road path right now will repent and some will not. God does not hate Israel. God hates sin. Of course America is about to fall under judgment! We are right at the door to Zephaniah and that is both for Israel and America. If you are not Jewish then perhaps your focus should be on yourself rather than focusing on the Jews - which will afford you nothing, Freeman.

Perhaps it would be helpful for you to read the book of Romans and also the book of Acts in the New Testament so that you could see the goodness of God and how Salvation is of the Jews. Without which - where would you be? As it is you who have been given an opportunity to be grafted in - will you waste that opportunity knowing that the times of the Gentiles is about to end? Do you not realize that once that door closes it cannot be re-opened? Redeem the time, Freeman! Redeem the time!

Last edited:
I had never before heard that the Vatican had record of Pilate's questioning of the Jews nor that they had admitted to him that they knew Jesus was the Messiah and crucified him anyway. You are the only one who has ever posted that information to my knowledge, Irish Ram. I cannot even speak to what motivated this pope / this Vatican to release such news to the world at this late hour. Is it true that they have such a record? That such a document even exists? I cannot say.

But it does confirm what is written in Scripture John 12:42 which states the religious leaders knew Jesus was the Messiah but denied him because they didn't want to be thrown out of the synagogues.

My question would be, how about being shut out of heaven for all eternity? Which is more important? Temporal comfort or eternal discomfort? If you do not know the truth, you do not know the truth but if you know the truth and deny the truth then what possible grounds can one plead upon? Certainly not ignorance.

You misunderstood Jeri, The Vatican never had possession of the account. A transcript of the trial and subsequent events were recorded by Nicodemus and were given to the court. To Pilate. A copy went to the Jewish Temple and a copy to the Praetorium of Pilate. There was no Vatican yet. :eusa_angel:

We all killed Jesus. He died for our sins. and by His blood we enter into a covenant with God and are made free.

That is no true at all, but then again you are a stupid fuck!

What ample reasons? Like all that forgiveness and healing?
The Romans wanted nothing to do with it. Christ was crucified on the insistence of the Temple priests. When Christ returned three days later. Pilate was not a happy man. He sent word for the Temple priests and when he got to the Temple, he closed the door behind him and demanded answers. Jesus has always been our Carebear.

On the other hand, the Muslims misunderstood Allah. They don't get 72 virgins, they get one 72 yr. old virgin. ;)

The Romans never gave a shit what their conquered subjects thought or demanded. Yet of course the Jews had some control over the Romans or Pilate, who hated the Jews.

Jeremiah,
Please restrict your interpretations to TNT as you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Isaiah and TJS in general.
Heck, I bet you can't even read Hebrew.
Try reading TJS in Cannon order, and perhaps with a Hebrew Concordance, and you'll see there's not ONE scrap of Jesus to be found.

Forum List

Back