JFK Assassination Solved With Reverse Speech Analysis?

Makes no sense. Esnes on sekam.

I've only recently looked into it. So i'm not completely sure how it works. The creators of the video also have a website. The site delves much deeper into things others like Oswald and Ruby said at the time. It's worth checking out.

Seems your obsession had you posting this same thread twice, weird ass.

Pretty interesting. What do you think?

makes no sense. It is supposed to be words implanted in the tapes if you play it in reverse, it is not backward speech. And it is poorly done.

It isn't clear enough and they are stretching to make a word. not sure who may have added those words.

Wow that was retarded.

There was no conspiracy to kill JFK. He was murdered by a leftist lunatic communist with a rifle.

Check out their website. There's a lot of stuff on there. They reverse speech with celebrities and others. I can understand not buying into it, but it is pretty interesting.

makes no sense. It is supposed to be words implanted in the tapes if you play it in reverse, it is not backward speech. And it is poorly done.

It isn't clear enough and they are stretching to make a word. not sure who may have added those words.

Good point. Yeah, i'm not too familiar with how it works. But their website has a lot of stuff on it. It delves deeper into the JFK Assassination. It reverses speech on people like Oswald and Ruby. But they do it with celebrities and others too. I found it to be pretty interesting.

So who killed JFK. The video was not clear about it.

Seems to implicate Hoover, Johnson, Mayor of Dallas, and others. But their website has a lot more on the JFK Assassination. It gives a complete analysis. It reverses statements made by people like Oswald and Ruby. It's something to check out.

Looking out of the window he used, it is easy to see how Oswald got off so many shots. JFK's car was virtually a still target, making a u-turn right under that window and moving directly away at less than 15 mph. Who decided to take this route?

The fact that they have to alter the speed of the comments in order to come anywhere near making words at all kills the entire theory for me sorry.

I suspect someone on that website has way more time on their hands than they should heh

Does anyone remember police officer J.D. Tippit?

J. D. Tippit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tippit stopped Oswald because he matched the description of the assassin that was broadcast on police radio. As he got out of his cruiser, Oswald shot him down with three in the chest, and then after Tippit was helpless and on the ground, Oslwald gave him another shot in the temple to finish him off.

Tippit left a widow and three orphans.

There were 12 witnesses to this cold blooded murder, proving that Oswald had no scruples against killing an innocent man, and finishing him off after he was helpless.

Tippit is all but forgotten in all the nonsense conspiracy theories. He was an ordinary man, braver than most, but ordinary. Had he not been murdered, no one but his family would remember him.

Any theory that Oswald was a "fall guy" is nonsense, as proven by Oswald's murder of Officer Tippit. Oswald was an evil man, a Communist, and a loser. He deserved to die, but it would have been better if he had lived, so that all these conspiracies wouldn't have started.

My Dad once told me that the Democrats were so upset by JFK's assassination that they went insane, and that is why they are insane today.

Forum List

Back