JFK's nephew claims Rahm Emanuel has plant to remove blacks from Chicago

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Thursday, Chris Kennedy, who’s running for Rahm’s mayoral seat changed the political game in the city of Chicago. He claims Emanuel’s tactics and plans for the city of Chicago is to remove blacks. I think there something to this as Barack Obama didn’t even want to go back home after he left office......
4f02951b-54bf-404e-b7ce-f69ff2f94899.png

JFK's Nephew Claims Rahm Emanuel Has Plan To Remove Blacks From Chicago! ⋆ WayneDupree.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what kind of spin will the left put on this one. LOL

Most major cities have the same plan nowadays....it's called gentrification. They want to push the blacks into the suburbs. Seattle pulled it off in their historically black neighborhoods. Those areas are now mostly white hipsters and fags.

On Thursday, Chris Kennedy, who’s running for Rahm’s mayoral seat changed the political game in the city of Chicago. He claims Emanuel’s tactics and plans for the city of Chicago is to remove blacks. I think there something to this as Barack Obama didn’t even want to go back home after he left office......

JFK's Nephew Claims Rahm Emanuel Has Plan To Remove Blacks From Chicago! ⋆ WayneDupree.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was posted several days ago. And inasmuch as Kennedy doesn't have the backing of the local Democratic Party I doubt he "changed any political games".

• Banned
Most major cities have the same plan nowadays....it's called gentrification. They want to push the blacks into the suburbs. Seattle pulled it off in their historically black neighborhoods. Those areas are now mostly white hipsters and fags.

I know it is mind blowing how many can't even understand how eugenics takes place this very day.

They only think it doesn't because the stupid fks envision those history books of Hitler throwing ppl into pits nude.

I know it is mind blowing how many can't even understand how eugenics takes place this very day.

They only think it doesn't because the stupid fks envision those history books of Hitler throwing ppl into pits nude.

Neither of those is what eugenics means.

• Banned

This was posted several days ago. And inasmuch as Kennedy doesn't have the backing of the local Democratic Party I doubt he "changed any political games".

Oh was it,

WEll shit happens there is already TWO ARTICLE I've posted and someone RE-POSTED the same one again..

feel free to run and tell LOL..

Gentrification is displacing blacks from their historical neighborhoods throughout the country. Rahm is just puppeting the rest of the country. The plan is to price them out of city.

I didn't say it was eugenics.

Nor did I say you said it.

Do you have the OP on Ignore?

Nor did I say you said it.
True.

It's not eugenics...I don't know what youd call it. Forced displacement maybe?

NYC is doing the same already, and with great success.

they fix areas in black - brown hoods, price them out, move in white people, fix up the next block and move in more white people.

small cities in the NE are full of people from NYC

they fix areas in black - brown hoods, price them out, move in white people, fix up the next block and move in more white people.

Yep. Guess these white leftists don't like the browns and blacks as much as they claim to.

Cultural Genocide.

It's what happens when they move criminals and illegals to the rural areas.

Cultural Genocide.

It's what happens when they move criminals and illegals to the rural areas.
True.

Kennedy's nephew is running for mayor of Chicago? Damn this will be good going to have to keep an eye on that one.

Yep. Guess these white leftists don't like the browns and blacks as much as they claim to.
clearly not.

I live in Hazleton PA, it's full of Dominicans and PR's that got pushed out. Most are pissed, many are happy b/c it's so much better here

Forum List

Back