🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihad is built into the fabric of Arab Islam

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Interesting piece in a Sydney newspaper.

Date August 7, 2014

Sydney Morning Herald columnist Paul Sheehan

It just gets worse. The unfolding disaster in the Middle East is so much bigger than the Israel-Palestine morass, now ongoing for 66 years. This is starting to look containable compared with the deepening, widening, bloody schism between Sunni and Shiite Muslims, which has cost more than 200,000 lives in the past three years and displaced more than a million people.

Ominously, this week the largest hydro-electric plant in Iraq fell into the hands of the Sunni jihadist force ISIL, which took control of the Mosul Dam. ISIL now controls a crucial piece of infrastructure in Iraq. In the process, it defeated Peshmerga Kurdish fighters in the first major skirmish between ISIL and the Kurds.

Read more:

ISIS is a thorn to every national, racial and political group in the region, almost.

Excues me folks------uhm ----don't tell any of this to an IRANIAN------"arab" is not IRANIAN

another one of my exciting personal anecdotes. Long ago ---when I was young (and beautiful)--
and held a position which included greeting young docs as they entered ----into a large place--
for further education------a young doc stopped at my desk and announced
"My name is Muhummad 'feroongi' <<< or something like that----
***** I AM NOT AN ARAB---I AM IRANIAN---NOT ARAB*****

I had not mentioned the word 'arab'---or even thought it---but I soon learned
something I did not quite understand....IRANIANS HATE ARABS ----arab music,
arab food, arab clothing, even Arabic--------but most of all

ARAB PEOPLE

the SHEEHAN guy who wrote the article insists that the current festivities in Iraq, Syria,
Lebanon and even Gaza is IRANIAN galvanized (not even mossad----not even
"Zionist controlled CIA"------IRANIAN!!!!!! )

as to "arab muslim jihad"-----why are the noble jihadists of south east asia and
the Balkans left out? the whole world is changing-----I am not even sure
that an Iranian can SAY "JIHAD" <<< its arabic

Forum List

Back