Jihad Is Here In America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
jeep22n-1-web.jpg

The latest of a trend the media is not giving full coverage to. At least CNN New Day did a piece on it this morning.

They clearly report Ali Muhammad Brown is a “devout Muslim” who killed four innocent people in revenge for the death of Muslims in the Middle East.

We have the Fort Hood killer, the Boston Bombers, and more. So, what is DOJ or Homeland Security doing about it? Are they closely watching the mosques where they men – and women – are being taught the core of Islam? Are they doing anything about the growing population of Muslims in correctional facilities?

What is it going to take for people to awaken to this threat.

“If they’re not Islamic fanatics, what are they, Martians?” @ 8220 If they 8217 re not Islamic fanatics what are they Martians 8221

Texas Sheriff: Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border @

So, what is DOJ or Homeland Security doing about it?

Have you tried to take a flight anywhere lately? They took my toothpaste in Chicago recently. And I got inside a vertical tube, put my hands behind my head and they shot me full of x-rays, too.

Air marshals are so bored they're breaking up fights between people fighting over putting their seats back.

So something good has been happening, because the only thing that is going to work is another strike by air. ISIS can't come up on our beaches in boats. They don't have boats.

Cameras are everywhere, as we know. Even in hotel elevators. You can't imagine the scrutiny of CCTV on the tunnels and bridges into NYC. And that is the prize. Every other target renders too little collective damage.

So be glad this guy is in chains and arrested. That's how it is supposed to be.

Fox NOise is just trying to peddle fear. What the hell are a bunch of guys dressed in black going to do in the middle of San Diego?

Well, that was a nice post.

But,

Are Muslim women asked to remove their veils so their passports can be verified? Does TSA even bother to determine if someone wearing a veil is a woman?

Are there areas in the United States of American where police are afraid to enter because they are predominantly Muslim and they are afraid of being attacked?

Are there Muslim mosques where young men are taught that all non-believers need to be converted or put to death?

How about answering that?

What the bleeding heart liberals need to do is to listen to ex-Muslims who are trying to warn western society. Good speakers are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Wafa Sultan. While not a Muslim, Robert Spencer is an excellent speaker when it comes to the Quran and whom Imams don't really like to debate with. Lebanese Christian Brigitte Gabriel gives a compelling talk on what life became like after Muslim Palestinians were offered asylum in Lebanon. Hint: It wasn't good.

Well, that was a nice post.

But,

Are Muslim women asked to remove their veils so their passports can be verified? Does TSA even bother to determine if someone wearing a veil is a woman?

Are there areas in the United States of American where police are afraid to enter because they are predominantly Muslim and they are afraid of being attacked?

Are there Muslim mosques where young men are taught that all non-believers need to be converted or put to death?

How about answering that?

Are rabbis and orthodox Jews asked to remove their yarmulkes when they go through security checks? Yes, they are.

Everything goes in the bucket on the slider through the x-ray machines. But regardless, what part of the human tube x-ray machine did you miss?

You are also being very naive to think that any approach would be so blatant. And you're also enciting bigotry with your anti-Muslim rant. Do you know how many Muslims there are in the world? About 1,600,000,000. So you're going to dismiss all of them because of roughly 30,000 radicals at the very most?

"""There are an estimated 1.6 billion Muslims around the world, making Islam the world’s second-largest religious tradition after Christianity, according to the December 2012 Global Religious Landscape report from the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life."""

What the bleeding heart liberals need to do is to listen to ex-Muslims who are trying to warn western society. Good speakers are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Wafa Sultan. While not a Muslim, Robert Spencer is an excellent speaker when it comes to the Quran and whom Imams don't really like to debate with. Lebanese Christian Brigitte Gabriel gives a compelling talk on what life became like after Muslim Palestinians were offered asylum in Lebanon. Hint: It wasn't good.

Talk is cheap. Good warriors don't warn the enemy of their attack. They just do it.

That's why I expect little else of you. No thoughtful comment, just snideness.

I could have written "Gullible's Travels" in there for those whose heads are too far in the sand to get the point....

Fox Noise -- inventors/inflators of the "knockout game", Jeremiah Wright, the "New Black Panthers", Shirley Sherrod, Henry Louis Gates, All Stings O'bama (even hoaxes), "hip hop barbecue" and ACORN, turns a new page to "scary black Muslim terrorist wannabe". And you don't see the pattern.

There's one born every minute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back