🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihadist Camps in America

I guess that since the KKK has been allowed to have a place in America, the Jihadists think they have the same rights.

If they're legal immigrants, shouldn't they be allowed the same freedom of speech that the KKK has?

I mean..................the KKK has lobbied against specific races and specific groups, shouldn't the Islamists be allowed the same rights?

Hate never benefits anyone...............it only brings more hate, and if you allow one hate group under the banner of free speech, you've got to allow the others.

It would be more interesting (and more fun) if we could get past the barriers of hate and discontent and allow people the free exchange of ideas.

I know that I can teach some conservatives a way to have a bit of a more open mind, and they can teach me the same.
Interesting. I think that you have completely misread the OP as it is not the Christians or the right that are trying to do anything to the group’s right of free speech. It is the exact opposite where the Islamist group is demanding 30 million in a suit because there were some Christians that released some information on their group.

You are damn right that all speech is protected equally and that would include the speech of the KKK and the Islamic groups as well. It also includes the right of those that oppose insanity to speak out against such things. Here we have an example of that where the Islamist group in question is attempting to shut that speech down.

They have all the rights that any legal citizen of this nation has but that does not include immunity from being called out when you are doing things that are wrong.

The freedom of religion is the weakest part of our Constitution and because of this, the west's democracy will eventually be destroyed. When the Constitution was drafted, no thought was given to what religion might be seriously detrimental to the very document that was created. Had Jefferson been very knowledgeable of Islam's ultimate goal and how to acheive it, he would have put in some restrictions.
Personally, I believe that the military, whose job it is, is to not only protect our nation as a whole, but to protect the Constitution from those that would seek to destroy it, should at some point, step in, declare martial law and force the government to review and rewrite the passages regarding the freedom of religion and speech. After that, deport all non-westernized muslims and their supporters, even if citizens.
So, let me get this straight. You fear that the freedom of religion will destroy our democracy so your answer is to have the military destroy it now and rewrite the constitution to be a mockery of itself?

The freedom of religion, press and speech create the cornerstone of our freedoms in this society. Without those, you might as well just become subjects of a dictator. As soon as you degrade this nation to the point of deporting those that you don’t like you might as well simply stop calling this America, a ‘free’ nation or a semblance of a democracy, because that is NOT what we stand for.

It is thinking like this that has me worried that the nation has totally forgotten what it stands for and the people no longer realize what freedom means in the first place.

I guess that since the KKK has been allowed to have a place in America, the Jihadists think they have the same rights.

If they're legal immigrants, shouldn't they be allowed the same freedom of speech that the KKK has?

I mean..................the KKK has lobbied against specific races and specific groups, shouldn't the Islamists be allowed the same rights?

Hate never benefits anyone...............it only brings more hate, and if you allow one hate group under the banner of free speech, you've got to allow the others.

It would be more interesting (and more fun) if we could get past the barriers of hate and discontent and allow people the free exchange of ideas.

I know that I can teach some conservatives a way to have a bit of a more open mind, and they can teach me the same.

There is a difference between lobbying against, and lobbing at.
Islamists killed and maimed people in Boston.
The KKK held a rally.

Yanno.................the KKK also killed a lot of black people.

Ever hear the song "Strange Fruit"?

Ever see the many blacks hanging off of trees because the KKK didn't like their skin color?

How about the bombing of a black church?

Sure...................Islamists have killed a few people here, but the KKK has killed many more citizens than the Islamists ever did.

If this is about body count, black men have killed more black men than either of the above.

Nevertheless, I thought we were talking about the present, so:
100 years ago the KKK killed blacks.
Yesterday the KKK held a rally.

100 years ago Muslims killed non Muslims.
Yesterday Muslims killed non Muslims.

See the difference?

Last edited:
I love how the left always drags out the KKK to give examples of white racism, a group that was neutered over 50 years ago.

All I see here is, right wingers inventing accusations against a group, then posting threads about how dangerous the groups in question are because there are allegations against that group.

A bit pathetic.

I love how the left always drags out the KKK to give examples of white racism, a group that was neutered over 50 years ago.

I guess you listen quite closely to Ted Nugent.

He said that when he was touring in the late 60's, racism was over.

If that is so, then why was it in 1982 over in Meridian MS, when I wanted to go into a bar called "Pott's Place", and was wearing a Navy uniform (as was my room mate), I was told that I could go in, but the ****** behind me had to stay outside?

We were both enlisted in the military, we were both at about the same place in "A" school, yet the only reason that L.A. was told he couldn't come in, was because he was black.

Yeah..................sure..................Ted Nugent is a stupid douche who doesn't really understand anything about racism.

Sorry...............there are still a lot of racist idiots out there.

If that is so, then why was it in 1982 over in Meridian MS, when I wanted to go into a bar called "Pott's Place", and was wearing a Navy uniform (as was my room mate), I was told that I could go in, but the ****** behind me had to stay outside?

We were both enlisted in the military, we were both at about the same place in "A" school, yet the only reason that L.A. was told he couldn't come in, was because he was black.

Yeah..................sure..................Ted Nugent is a stupid douche who doesn't really understand anything about racism.

When I got out of the military we weren't allowed to wear uniforms off-base

-Geaux

There is a difference between lobbying against, and lobbing at.
Islamists killed and maimed people in Boston.
The KKK held a rally.

Yanno.................the KKK also killed a lot of black people.

Ever hear the song "Strange Fruit"?

Ever see the many blacks hanging off of trees because the KKK didn't like their skin color?

How about the bombing of a black church?

Sure...................Islamists have killed a few people here, but the KKK has killed many more citizens than the Islamists ever did.

If this is about body count, black men have killed more black men than either of the above.

Nevertheless, I thought we were talking about the present, so:
100 years ago the KKK killed blacks.
Yesterday the KKK held a rally.

100 years ago Muslims killed non Muslims.
Yesterday Muslims killed non Muslims.

See the difference?

It's not about body count, it's about pushing ideology through aggressive means, including violence.

It's about natives and immigrants alike learning to share with strangers.

When I got out of the military we weren't allowed to wear uniforms off-base

-Geaux

Unfortunately, from late 1982 until early 1983, I was forced to wear a uniform when I went off base.

But..................good for me.................I actually was able to figure out who the racist assholes were because of L.A. and Pott's Place.

Interestingly, with the repeal of DOMA, and the fact that we have a black President in the White House for a second term, not only can I find the racists, but I can see the bigots as well.

I just wish that people would learn from one another rather than try to tell the other one where they're wrong.

I mean...................I learned a lot of stuff from people that were different from me, because they had knowledge that I didn't, because they had been places I haven't.

Didn't that black ass Wesley Snipes get busted for having a terrorists training camp also?

Don't know Rat Soul..................didn't your group get busted for having a KKK camp that wanted to overtake the government because you don't like the black man in the White House?

See how easy it is to make false statements, and because they're formed as questions, you can deny any responsibility?

I'm not saying you're a member of the KKK, nor am I saying that your group got busted because you hate Obama....................

I'm just asking questions, and hoping you can refute them with logic and honesty.

Their trying to hide the facts, it's what they do...:lol:

democrats and the kkk history - Google Search

Ever been to Idaho in the summer? There are plenty of KKK groups holding rallies and putting on events to promote their agenda.

Nope...............sorry............they're not "neutered".

However, Ted Nugent should be neutered.

USC Hosts Lecture on "Homegrown" Threat from Jihadist Terrorism

Peter Bergen addresses how events such as the Boston Marathon bombings remind us that the United States still faces a threat from disaffected individuals inspired by al Qaeda's ideology who often radicalize in the online world.

LOS ANGELES, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --

WHAT: USC's National Center for Risk & Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events (CREATE) will present its Distinguished Speaker Series with a lecture about the capabilities and intentions of al-Qaeda and its affiliates around the world and the extent of the threat from "homegrown" extremists motivated by al-Qaeda's ideology of violent jihad.

WHO: National security expert Peter Bergen notes that many U.S. counterterrorism officials believe the chances of a large-scale, catastrophic terrorist attack in the United States by al Qaeda or an al Qaeda-affiliated or inspired organization are quite small.

However, the Boston Marathon bombings reminded us that the U.S. still faces a threat from disaffected individuals inspired by al Qaeda's ideology and who often radicalize in the online world. Although they are difficult to detect, these individuals are also quite unlikely to be capable of perpetrating an attack even remotely on the scale of 9/11.

USC Hosts Lecture on 'Homegrown' Threat from Jihadist Terrorism -- LOS ANGELES, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --

Forum List

Back