Jill Biden’s “Solution” for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

Democrats need the poor and destitute.
When they get through taxing us, we'll all be destitute
That's the plan.
Google "2020 Democrat Platform".
It's White People Bad.
The plan, perhaps unbeknownst to Dementia Biden, is to make the US into a Brown swamp.
The neo-Cons are in on it.
Congress put tax shelters and deductions in the IRS Code to save us from the Democrats.
Both Parties put in the Tax Shelters and Deductions they were handed by their corporate sponsors.

All this for a “responsible path towards citizenship for those immigrants trying to get into the United States of America, and that we should let in the asylum seekers.” She also suggested that migrants could help repopulate communities that “people are leaving ( some will after the fraud) … for one reason or another” with the assistance of corporate investment to create new jobs.

She also failed to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal migrants.

Nothing good in the futur for you my friends

Jill Biden’s "Solution" for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

It's not a bad idea. There are dying towns in Italy that will literally pay people to move there, buy property, and live.
Immigrants arent buying property or homes.

I am married to a Frenchman, I am a Quebecer, a Canadian, I have my papers in order, I did not come in a ship

So what's the difference between you and the immigrants you are deriding?
She did it legally AND she is embracing the culture of the nation that she went to.
Absolutely, but on the other hand in France most of the French are democrats :p and I have to met with this people which is very difficult because I am really the opposite but I keep my calm it is in my nature:) and I respect their culture even it is very different from me. In the famillial meetings I avoid to respond to the remarks against Trump because they all believe what it is say on the French medias that are everyone talking against Trump I do not want to have a final break with them because if I say what I think that’s what would surely happen :laugh:

Forum List

Back