Jill Biden’s “Solution” for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

All this for a “responsible path towards citizenship for those immigrants trying to get into the United States of America, and that we should let in the asylum seekers.” She also suggested that migrants could help repopulate communities that “people are leaving ( some will after the fraud) … for one reason or another” with the assistance of corporate investment to create new jobs.

She also failed to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal migrants.

Nothing good in the futur for you my friends

Jill Biden’s "Solution" for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants
Another right wing Hoax?
There a link put your glasses on.
The only reason we have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass is due to right wing bigotry not because we have an express Immigration clause.
Wanting to be patriotic and be American first is not like you say Bigotry always the big words
In this case it is about being legal to our own laws and not practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.

In this case it is about being legal to our own laws

So, arrest and deport 'immigrants' that enter the country illegally?

I am married to a Frenchman, I am a Quebecer, a Canadian, I have my papers in order, I did not come in a ship

So what's the difference between you and the immigrants you are deriding?
The difference is that they come here without paper and they are naked or almost but they have knives in their hands which is far from me when I arrived on the French soil

All this for a “responsible path towards citizenship for those immigrants trying to get into the United States of America, and that we should let in the asylum seekers.” She also suggested that migrants could help repopulate communities that “people are leaving ( some will after the fraud) … for one reason or another” with the assistance of corporate investment to create new jobs.

It is the only thing that saved the small town of Noel, Mo and several other small towns in the area.
Don't worry, NYC is broke and will qualify.

Democrats need the poor and destitute.
The problem with the democrats is that they defend the poor and destitute always even if they are criminals there the democrats come suddenly completely blind and it is we who must pay cash for them when they come to were soil.
No one said anything about the quality of the poor and destitute.

Another right wing Hoax?
There a link put your glasses on.
The only reason we have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass is due to right wing bigotry not because we have an express Immigration clause.
What we have is an immigration agenda that has been opened and locked since 1965. That was when Euro immigrants were stopped and Central and South American immigrants were massively increased. With the legal immigrants there has come massive amounts of illegal ones. The United states also at this time became a high tax nation which has paid for a lot of these men and women and children. Throughout our history, the government has closed or throttled the amount of people allowed in here until they assimilated into the general population. We are not doing that anymore. And one party has actually pushed it and then attacked anyone who disagrees as a racist and bigot.

The problem with the democrats is that they defend the poor and destitute always even if they are criminals there the democrats come suddenly completely blind and it is we who must pay cash for them when they come to were soil.
No one said anything about the quality of the poor and destitute.
Yes, quality first many poor people have succeeded the American dream without violence and the list is long.

So does Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is not a democrat , He does not accept the violence from the migrants.
Jesus doesn't accept the harsh words you chose also yet that doesn't stop people from not moving to small towns which is why they are dying.
Jesus always accepts the truth .
I am sure he does yet that doesn't stop rural decay.

It's not a bad idea. There are dying towns in Italy that will literally pay people to move there, buy property, and live.

Illegals dont have the money to buy anything let alone property.
They'll drag the economy down even further and will basically be wards of the state.

Forum List

Back