🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Harth Stands by Story of Being Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Jill Harth Speaks Out, Stands by Story of Being Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

Jill Harth met Trump in 1992, when she and her then-fiance, George Houraney, were beauty pageant promoters wanting to do business with him. But starting with their very first meeting, she said, Trump sexually harassed her — and he kept harassing her over a period of years, culminating in a sexual assault at his Palm Beach estate.

Their business deal fell apart, and Harth and Houraney filed separate civil lawsuits. He sued for breach of contract and she alleged attempted rape. Trump settled with Houraney, and as a condition of the settlement, Harth withdrew her case.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit.

Their accounts — many relayed here in their own words — reveal unwelcome romantic advances, unending commentary on the female form, a shrewd reliance on ambitious women, and unsettling workplace conduct, according to the interviews, as well as court records and written recollections. The interactions occurred in his offices at Trump Tower, at his homes, at construction sites and backstage at beauty pageants. They appeared to be fleeting, unimportant moments to him, but they left lasting impressions on the women who experienced them.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Jill Harth Speaks Out, Stands by Story of Being Sexually Assaulted by Donald Trump

Jill Harth met Trump in 1992, when she and her then-fiance, George Houraney, were beauty pageant promoters wanting to do business with him. But starting with their very first meeting, she said, Trump sexually harassed her — and he kept harassing her over a period of years, culminating in a sexual assault at his Palm Beach estate.

Their business deal fell apart, and Harth and Houraney filed separate civil lawsuits. He sued for breach of contract and she alleged attempted rape. Trump settled with Houraney, and as a condition of the settlement, Harth withdrew her case.

Funny how these accusations pop up after the tape surfaces... where were they before?

Credibility: 0.

The interactions occurred in his offices at Trump Tower, at his homes, at construction sites and backstage at beauty pageants.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?_r=1

Trump volunteered that as the owner, he would sometimes wander backstage when the contestants were nude or dressing. “I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant, and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said.

More Trump tapes surface with crude sex remarks

Funny how these accusations pop up after the tape surfaces... where were they before?

Look at the dates of the links, retard. They pre-date the tape.

So you're damn right credibility. These women are being vindicated now.

It's time to wise up and stop defending your molester.

As I recall - that also took place in Ivanka's bedroom. His daughter's bedroom...

it wouldn't surprise me if the stories about Trump ramp up the closer it gets to the election ... he bashed the 'crooked' media during and after the nomination, and now it's their turn to bash him, and it wouldn't surprise me if the establishment Republicans are behind the majority of it either.... from ex Presidents to powerful Congressmen and Women.

Revenge.

Funny, that's what they said about Bill Cosby's first five accusers.

it wouldn't surprise me if the stories about Trump ramp up the closer it gets to the election ... he bashed the 'crooked' media during and after the nomination, and now it's their turn to bash him, and it wouldn't surprise me if the establishment Republicans are behind the majority of it either.... from ex Presidents to powerful Congressmen and Women.

Revenge.
I'm sure there are more Trump victims out there. And if past experiences of exposed sexual predators is any guide, they will be coming out of the woodwork in the coming weeks and months.

Trump's "locker room talk" wasn't just words. It was the boasting of a sexual predator who thought he was in a safe environment to brag. Just like racists who think they can tell their racists jokes because there aren't any darkies around.

Well, Trump's victims have been speaking out for a while. And now they are being vindicated.

Forum List

Back