Jill Stein: "Crooked Hillary has a terrifying record!"

• Banned
CROOKED HILLARY WILL APPOINT JUSTICES THAT WILL MAKE OUR COUNTRY VENEZUELA!

• Banned
SHE'S NOT SAYING RADICAL ISLAM! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN TO DEAL WITH THIS WRECKED ECONOMY! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PLAN TO DEAL WITH OUR OPEN BORDERS OR CRIME! SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AMERICAN FLAGS THE 1ST 2 DAYS OF HER CONVENTION!

CROOKED HILLARY IS AN UNAMERICAN TERRORIST!

Are you enjoying your echo chamber, Mr. Basque?

Even the liberal media admitted that Mrs. Clinton was very beatable. Aren't you embarrassed that the entire GOP couldn't come up with anything better than a racist, bigotted, bankrupted cretin like Mr. Trump?

• Banned
I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN! YOU NEED TO ELECT WONDERFUL DONALD FOR 8 YEARS SO I CAN HAVE MORE FUN! AFTER THAT?! 8 YEARS OF FIT CHRIS CHRISTIE! :D

Last edited:
VANDAL! HEDONIST! I LIKE SISTER JILL!

CrxhlIDWYAA9Q3l.jpg

US Presidential Candidates Discuss their Policies Towards Al Qaeda and the Islamic State

Are you enjoying your echo chamber, Mr. Basque?

Even the liberal media admitted that Mrs. Clinton was very beatable. Aren't you embarrassed that the entire GOP couldn't come up with anything better than a racist, bigotted, bankrupted cretin like Mr. Trump?

Trump is your daddy fool.

Presidential candidate Dr. Jill Stein notices Obama and Crooked Hillary support corruption with "pay to play." For example, Dr. Stein Jeh Johnson paid in half a million to the DNC then was "appointed" Secretary of Homeland Security. Paying into the DNC in exchange for an government job is more profitable than investing in real estate!

It is funny that the two 3rd party candidates are drawing votes away from Crooked Hillary.

Forum List

Back