Jim Acosta uses his power as a member of the Patriarchy to physically deny female WH Aide the Mic

Will CNN Fire or Punish Acosta?

• Yes, they have to somehow gain some credibility back and not appear so hostile.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No, they are all in on hostility towards this president, and have no intention of doing journalism.

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters
Embarrassment isn't anywhere to be found in the emotional makeup of the moonbats...As such, he'll be the rock star of the Crackpot Nooz Network.

Embarrassment isn't anywhere to be found in the emotional makeup of the moonbats...As such, he'll be the rock star of the Crackpot Nooz Network.
I have never seen a reporter so UNCIVIL. He is an embarrassment to America let alone his network.

Acosta is doing his job

Holding a President accountable
He is well respected by his fellow journalists

Acosta is doing his job

No, he's not, he's a carnival barker, I couldn't name another member of the press corp. And he's rude to just knock that woman reporter out of the way.
He's an embarrassment

Trump hates Acosta

Makes him a Rock Star among journalists

Acosta is doing his job

No, he's not, he's a carnival barker, I couldn't name another member of the press corp. And he's rude to just knock that woman reporter out of the way.
He's an embarrassment

Considering the boorish behavior of the man who calls himself president, I find Acosta incredibly reserved

Acosta is doing his job

He's an embarrassment

Considering the boorish behavior of the man who calls himself president, I find Acosta incredibly reserved
Of course. Acosta is doing exactly what Trump haters expect him to do. Duh!

No that’s the kind of behavior CNN wants from him at least until the President is a Democrat.

Didja notice......Trump shut down most reporters follow up questions and Acosta was no different.

Surprised there's little complaint of when Trump told the black female reporter that her question was very racist.

A free press is the greatest threat against fascism. Trump wants a press that will campaign for him and appear at rallies with him, like Fox News provides him with. So it’s no wonder he despises Acosta and helped Saudi Arabia escape accountibility for Khashoggi’s assassination.

Acosta is not a reporter, he is not "doing his job!" He is not a journalist. He is a Provocateur.

He is biased, has a personal animosity against The President, and he is an embarrassment to journalism.

He should be pulled out of The Press pool, but CNN is an embarrassment itself, and they are not a News Service. They are a Marxist Propaganda machine. People have tuned them out and continue to tune them out.

Now that they are all in on Kill Whitey on top of this, I think The American People should just write them off.
But lefty will watch them like they are a fountain of truth.

Forum List

Back