🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats at Barr Contempt Hearing. Leaves Nadler stuttering and speechless

I agree .... Jim Jordan is THE American patriot! :2up:

and he joins millions of American patriots! GOD Bless them all!:clap2:

here is another patriot

Rep Doug Collins DESTROYS Jerry Nadler At Mueller Report Hearing 5/2/19

Yes...A patriotic hero.:cuckoo:

What a load. :rolleyes:

I agree. Those Senators couldn't be more full of it.

I was referring to Nadler. He opened his mind and he swallowed a gnat. And he buzzes around acting like one, sucking a little blood here, sucking a little blood there... and any where he cherry picks select calumnies to spew out, pretentiously false venom. I have just the juice for him: Repel.
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
When you are investigating if a President is under the thumb of a foreign adversary, personal records, very much including tax returns and other important financial information is critical. Finances is one of the most critical areas that determines if a person is vulnerable, and quite often prevents people from getting a deep security clearance. Ask anyone that has gone through the process.

To conduct the investigation, you have to have a crime.

What exact crime president conducted that needs to be investigated.

I'm wondering how many times I'll have to ask this question before you provide the answer.

Your turn, go!

First off, a President doesn't have to commit a crime to be impeached. Second off, in order for the Congress to do their job of oversight and correctly run an investigation, it means they are going to have to look for info related to the acts they believe is worthy of impeaching the President, which can include his tax returns and other financial information.
Investigation into what exactly?

When you are investigating if a President is under the thumb of a foreign adversary, personal records, very much including tax returns and other important financial information is critical. Finances is one of the most critical areas that determines if a person is vulnerable, and quite often prevents people from getting a deep security clearance. Ask anyone that has gone through the process.

I'm wondering how many times I'll have to ask this question before you provide the answer.

Your turn, go!

First off, a President doesn't have to commit a crime to be impeached. Second off, in order for the Congress to do their job of oversight and correctly run an investigation, it means they are going to have to look for info related to the acts they believe is worthy of impeaching the President, which can include his tax returns and other financial information.

I think you meant to say, "what is there not to investigate?"

Your turn, go!

What exact crime president conducted that needs to be investigated?

Your turn, go!

LOL...
Well that's the purpose of investigating.

Your turn, go!

LOL...

Where, in Soviet Union, or Cuba?

Here in United States, we don't investigate if crime is not committed.

By the way, to get back on the topic, Congress does not have a power to bring criminal prosecutions, and if there is criminal case, it should be referred to US attorney, or the public integrity section of the criminal division of the Justice Department, which is all under authority of the AG of United states who they want to hold in contempt.

AG should give no measure to the rogue and fascistic activity of Nancy Pelosi and her lieutenants Jerry Nadler and others. Democrats are threatening to put everybody in jail, without possibility of objection to what they're doing. So who really is acting like a dictator here? If there is a dispute between legislative and executive branch, there is only one place that can resolve it, and that is Supreme Court. Why not to settle it there?

Bill Barr destroyed himself... He ruined himself when asked for a transcript of his phone call with Mueller, and he simply said no. It's Congress's job to investigate wrong doings. They hold the check of the Executive Branch which includes AG Barr.

If the conversation wouldn't hurt Barr or Trump... why would he NOT share that? It was on speaker phone, it's not like it was some serious national security info.

While waiting for your answer to question: "What exact crime president conducted that needs to be investigated?" , I'll return to this post for a moment.

In a clip, there was Senator Blumenthal from Connecticut... (How anybody can vote for this sleazeball and liar that said he was combat veteran in Vietnam is beyond sane)... was on CNN and MSNBC, two media houses that give voices to sleazeballs, and he threatened jail for AG Barr. The same two media houses brought in fry chicken man Cohen who also repeated these threats.

Than their ring leader, Nancy Pelosi said this: "... Yes, there is some enthusiasm” for impeachment, "but it's not about that, it's a path that is producing results and gathering information.” - ABCNews

Basically she's confessing that what they're doing is opposition research operation, using House of Representatives, Committee staff, tax dollars, and abusing subpoenas, to simply investigate the president for the purpose of investigating the president. That is not Congress purpose, otherwise it would be done by every Congress in every election cycle.

They're right, president is not above the law. But neither are they.

Bill Barr destroyed himself... He ruined himself when asked for a transcript of his phone call with Mueller, and he simply said no. It's Congress's job to investigate wrong doings. They hold the check of the Executive Branch which includes AG Barr.

If the conversation wouldn't hurt Barr or Trump... why would he NOT share that? It was on speaker phone, it's not like it was some serious national security info.

While waiting for your answer to question: "What exact crime president conducted that needs to be investigated?" , I'll return to this post for a moment.

In a clip, there was Senator Blumenthal from Connecticut... (How anybody can vote for this sleazeball and liar that said he was combat veteran in Vietnam is beyond sane)... was on CNN and MSNBC, two media houses that give voices to sleazeballs, and he threatened jail for AG Barr. The same two media houses brought in fry chicken man Cohen who also repeated these threats.

Than their ring leader, Nancy Pelosi said this: "... Yes, there is some enthusiasm” for impeachment, "but it's not about that, it's a path that is producing results and gathering information.” - ABCNews

Basically she's confessing that what they're doing is opposition research operation, using House of Representatives, Committee staff, tax dollars, and abusing subpoenas, to simply investigate the president for the purpose of investigating the president. That is not Congress purpose, otherwise it would be done by every Congress in every election cycle.

They're right, president is not above the law. But neither are they.

You are missing an integral part in all this. How about you break down the steps of how someone goes from nothing to either exonerated or guilty.

LOL...

Here in United States, we don't investigate if crime is not committed.

By the way, to get back on the topic, Congress does not have a power to bring criminal prosecutions, and if there is criminal case, it should be referred to US attorney, or the public integrity section of the criminal division of the Justice Department, which is all under authority of the AG of United states who they want to hold in contempt.

AG should give no measure to the rogue and fascistic activity of Nancy Pelosi and her lieutenants Jerry Nadler and others. Democrats are threatening to put everybody in jail, without possibility of objection to what they're doing. So who really is acting like a dictator here? If there is a dispute between legislative and executive branch, there is only one place that can resolve it, and that is Supreme Court. Why not to settle it there?

WTF.....Seriously?

The whole point of an investigation is to either find evidence of a wrongdoing or not. To either rule out or confirm wrongdoing.

No one can know what happened without investigating. Congress can't decide on pursuing impeachment without first identifying and gathering evidence of misconduct.

Why is that so difficult for you to grasp especially given the amount of time spent investigating Dems just to find nothing in the last decade?

He spoke the truth. You idiots are stupid.
He’s never spoken truth a day in his life. Go fuck yourself.

You LW Loons are so gas-lighted by your "Elites" that you can no longer recognize reality.
^ still thinks Mexico is paying for the wall
You bet yer ass they'll pay.
:lmao:
Retarded demoncraps are idiots, idiot.

Forum List

Back