🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats at Barr Contempt Hearing. Leaves Nadler stuttering and speechless

Yet they want to expose grand jury information protected by said Constitution...

And the rest of your post is simply bull.
William Barr is NOT following the law. Jim Jordan is a partisan hack. He sat there an repeated EVERY Trump Administration lie about the FBI and the Mueller Investigation.

Jordan has not once mentioned going after Russia for election interference.
Jim Jordon is a beacon of truth. Everything he stated was not a lie. Barr is following the law precisely as it is written.

Jim Jordan is a liar just like you. Barr is not following the Constitution. The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight and they have every bright to see the unredacted report.

The Constitution does not give Congress the power to break laws when doing "oversight"! Barr is totally following the law. Has been all along. Nadler isn't doing legitimate "oversight"...he's doing political grandstanding! He knows damn well that Grand Jury testimony can't be made public. He knows that Barr can't provide an unredacted report...just as Mueller couldn't provide an unredacted report. They never could...nor should they!

We've waited two years for Mueller to issue his findings! You liberal shills are simply upset because he didn't give you ANYTHING that you thought he would! He didn't give it to you BECAUSE IT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

The Constitution overrides any laws and does not make any exceptions to Congressional oversight. You do not get to define what Congressional oversight is. The Constitution overrides laws. By your rationale government can ban guns in this country using a law. Congress is not a part of the public and they can look at anything they want. They will be forced to by the Courts.

The Mueller report showed that Trump helped the Russians help him. It also laid out numerous examples of obstruction.

You are full of bullshit. Grand jury testimony is not even mentioned in the Constitution. Congress' oversight powers are.

May GOD bless this patriot! Jim Jordan is total and absolute patriot!!!!! Bless him and his loved ones!

May all patriots be blessed in America and all over the world ! Our prayers are with you all! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Barr is a political hack hired to protect the President

He has no credibility

List 10 people on Capitol Hill who are not political hacks.

The Congress isn't part of the public? They represent the public!!!! They are not above the law. They don't get to break the law because they "want to".

The Congress' powers are granted by the Constitution. When a law contradicts the Constitution, that law loses.

Jordan basically outlined the Barr investigation into the deep state coup attempt.
Pity Trump didn't appoint Barr first, he could have avoided a lot of heartburn.
I always liked Jeff Sessions as a senator but what he allowed to happen as AG was a disgrace. This should have been over a few months after it began. Allowing the collusion hoax to continue has done a lot of damage to society.

I opposed Sessions as AG but he surprised me. He upheld the Constitution as is his duty not to protect Trump. You don't like what Mueller dug up.

Bill Barr destroyed himself... He ruined himself when asked for a transcript of his phone call with Mueller, and he simply said no. It's Congress's job to investigate wrong doings. They hold the check of the Executive Branch which includes AG Barr.

If the conversation wouldn't hurt Barr or Trump... why would he NOT share that? It was on speaker phone, it's not like it was some serious national security info.

What exactly is wrongdoing here?

Really? It's not some kind or information that Congress shouldn't be able to get. It's one of Congress responsibilities to oversee the Executive branch from wrong doings... it's in the Constitution.

"It's in Constitution."

This is the part where you cite the text of the constitution you are referring to. I'm sure you can do that, can you?

It's in the very first section. I can't believe we are on a politics forum and in a discussion I have to tell someone about what's in the U.S. Constitution. If people are going to come here to discuss and debate political events, I'd assume you'd educate yourself about the issues and the underlying information... like the U.S. Constitution and the history that does along with the issues, like the decisions of the Supreme Court. The system of checks and Balance is information that kids in the U.S. learn in elementary school.

"Congress’ power to investigate is implied from its enumerated powers and the Necessary and Proper Clause, all found in Article 1, Section 8."

"The Supreme Court first placed limits on congressional investigations in 1821 [Anderson v. Dunn] (id. p.4). The Court upheld Congress’ power to hold people in contempt, but said Congress must use the least onerous means to achieve its legislative objectives and no term of imprisonment Congress imposed could extend beyond a Congressional term."

"The Supreme Court has also upheld Congress’ power to issue subpoenas as “an indispensable ingredient of lawmaking.” (id. p.6)"

The Origins of Congress’ Power to Investigate the Executive Branch

And before you bitch about the site, feel free to use your own time to search and investigate on your own to find websites YOU agree with and educate yourself there.

Stopped after the first line since it's a lie.
giphy.gif

Jordan when he ran the committee.
" “If things don’t change dramatically—and I’m talking days, not weeks or months—if they don’t change dramatically, then impeachment and contempt, and resignation should all be on the table,” Jordan declared. "

Amazing what a difference in the attitude when the person involved in is. Jordan threatened contempt and impeachment when it was something he wanted. When it is something he opposes then contempt is not okay. Jordan like Trump is a bully.

May GOD bless this patriot! Jim Jordan is total and absolute patriot!!!!! Bless him and his loved ones!

May all patriots be blessed in America and all over the world ! Our prayers are with you all! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jordan outsmarted himself. He asked Chairman Nadler, 'Why don't you wait and ask Mueller?' He forgot that knowing what questions should be asked based on what is written in the report and what has been represented by Barr in the weeks and hours leading up to the redacted release. Follow up questions to witnesses like Don Meghan, Rod Rosenstein et al

Is reasonable, constitutional, responsible governance looks like? If the report fully exonerates him, as he brags, what is Trump so afraid of? Is he intentionally picking a fight to keep folks like you, not just baked but kiln fired in your support for him, in full Lee Harvey mode?

An investigation has been concluded. The people have a right to read and understand what conclusions were drawn of that investigation. Further, the people have a right to understand the actions of elected officials when those actions endanger the security of the United States of America.

The report concluded, in part, that the Russians attacked our democratic systems in vast and systemic ways. Would some further, deeper wxplainarion of that attack be a benefit to our democracy? The strange thing to me at least, is that forty years ago, if any hint of a Russian attack on our elcectoral systems, the same side of the fence politicos would melt down as if the just looked into the Ark of the Covenant.

Why wouldn't even the Trumpians want to get to the bottom of these Russian and potentially other nations screwing with our democracy. It's wrong, it creates foreign entanglements, it does not ensure freedom, openness, and security where our most sacred rights as citizens is concerned.

A true patriot looks at the rules. Agrees to them, makes a pledge to them, shakes your hand and thus becomes an American. You agree with the contract. In many ways, our relationship with our country is analogous to our relationship with business is. You know what you want, you determine the means with which you get it, rules and standards are agreed and you win or lose according to the rules applied.

When the rules are broken or bent, the exchange of means shift to the advantage of the rule shapeshifter. Eliminating oversight is a means too far.

What is your priority? The Constitution of the United States or the political existence of Donald Trump?

I agree. Jim Jordan was like a man among boys in that hearing. He definitely made Nadler look like a guy with a hand full of marked bills and dye on his face, insisting that he found that money in spite of all the eyewitnesses. Right now, I think Jordan should be our next President -(in 2024 that is).

Republicans confirmed Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch too you know...

And you trumpers still call both of them evil...so just hush

Come on man. Republicans approved Holder and Lynch out of respect, something that seems foreign to you. Jordan comes from an excellent family. They're role models to everyone, even a Penn State fan like me. It's not surprising you can't handle a simple truth like that. On a positive note, you have chosen an interesting and cool name

Jordan basically outlined the Barr investigation into the deep state coup attempt.
I always liked Jeff Sessions as a senator but what he allowed to happen as AG was a disgrace. This should have been over a few months after it began. Allowing the collusion hoax to continue has done a lot of damage to society.

I opposed Sessions as AG but he surprised me. He upheld the Constitution as is his duty not to protect Trump. You don't like what Mueller dug up.
As are most democrats, you are incorrect. I love the results of Mueller's probe. No collusion. No obstruction. Democrats losing their tiny little minds. What's not to love?

He has no credibility

Attorney General is not supposed to be a Presidents personal protector

As are most democrats, you are incorrect. I love the results of Mueller's probe. No collusion. No obstruction. Democrats losing their tiny little minds. What's not to love?

You are exactly right! :up:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Jim Jordan is an idiot who destroyed nothing. If anything this illustrates how far apart the 2 sides are and how coming to blows will probably be the only solution in the end if the middle stays ambivalent.

He spoke the truth. You idiots are stupid.

He’s never spoken truth a day in his life. Go fuck yourself.

You LW Loons are so gas-lighted by your "Elites" that you can no longer recognize reality.

^ still thinks Mexico is paying for the wall

You bet yer ass they'll pay.

Jim Jordan is an idiot who destroyed nothing. If anything this illustrates how far apart the 2 sides are and how coming to blows will probably be the only solution in the end if the middle stays ambivalent.
He spoke the truth. You idiots are stupid.
He’s never spoken truth a day in his life. Go fuck yourself.

You LW Loons are so gas-lighted by your "Elites" that you can no longer recognize reality.
^ still thinks Mexico is paying for the wall
You bet yer ass they'll pay.
:lmao:

He has no credibility

Attorney General is not supposed to be a Presidents personal protector

That's like me saying you are not supposed to make mountains out of molehills!!!! :laugh: :04: :laugh2: :lmao: :10: :laughing0301: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg::lol: :SMILEW~130: :rolleyes-41:

I agree .... Jim Jordan is THE American patriot! :2up:

and he joins millions of American patriots! GOD Bless them all!:clap2:

here is another patriot

Rep Doug Collins DESTROYS Jerry Nadler At Mueller Report Hearing 5/2/19

Yes...A patriotic hero.:cuckoo:

No exoneration.

No exoneration.

God, you are thick....thick as a brick

Don't you get it???????????????? what's your problem?

MZHhuYc.jpg

Forum List

Back