Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

FBI supposedly hid a laptop. But the supposed contents were already released.
The hearing yesterday was about Twitter censoring some posts and posters at the request of Trump, and other politicians. if it was about Hunter, they goofed and didn't talk about Hunter Biden. On the flipside I may have been the only one watching it (I watch this stuff while at work).
1. The FBI did hide the laptop, no one investigated the crimes handed to them on a silver platter. Then they covered the crimes up.
2. I didn't hear that Trump requested censoring anyone on Twitter? He was kicked off Twitter. I call Bullshit unless you have a link.

I don't understand the whole thread. Did those execs live under a rock? Elon Musk dumped the internal files out to the public. We knew what happened. In terms of Jan 6, were they trying to rewrite history?

You have to understand and accept that they are in a cult.
No reality penetrates their bubble.

Hillary should still be in prison. Comey gave her a pass on her "intent". Total bullshit.

If you truly believe that, you're not as smart as I gave you credit for being. The allegations were bullshit to being with. The proof that this was all bullshit to begin with was the way Trey Gowdy told us he was shocked, shocked, I tell you to find out during the 7th Benghazi Hearing, that Hillary Clinton was using a private server for her Secretary of State email account. We must have the FBI Investigatei immediately.

Why was this such a huge surprise for Gowdy to learn Hillary was using a private server for her email, when Republicans in the House and Senate passed a law against using private servers for government business in 2013 - after Clinton left office, precisely BECAUSE of the private Clinton Server.

Trey Gowdy was first elected to House in 2011 which means he voted for the law against Clinton's private server in 2016, but didn't get around to having the FBI investigate this horrendous breach of security until the Secretary was running for President. And Kevin McCarthy even told the press the whole purpose of the investigation was to keep Hillary from getting elected President.

Talk about the "Weaponization of Government".

Forum List

Back