Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

Only if you are a revisionist. They admitted to covering up the Hunter Biden story and silencing right wing sources

This is not how he thought it would go. Although I don't know how he thought it would be a win for him and his cronies, with the evidence Democrats effortlessly used to humiliate him.

Now, because USMB has this thing where if you post a tweet it also posts the tweet immediately preceding it in the Twitter Thread, Just ignore duplicates and focus on the second tweet. Except for this very first post:

Trump is just the gift that keeps on giving. On essentially any topic, Trump already shit his pants.

Fiscal responsibility and the deficit? Trump holds the single term record for the most added to the national debt.

Family values? He grabbed those by the pussy.

Free Speech? He demanded Twitter to take down a post calling him names.

Last edited:
When will the FBI investigate Gym Jordan and those molested wrestlers?

The GOP are the kings and queens of unicorn leash laws. They invent a hysteria, then 'investigate' the hysteria to 'restore confidence' caused by the hysteria they invented.

The Big Lie, their anti-vax dipshittery, birtherism, this bizarre obsession with drag, now the 'weaponization' of federal agencies.

Wait that hearing was about the Hunter Biden Laptop? I watched the whole thing and it was barely talked about. Greene ranted about why she had been banned and one dude said they were going to jail.
Hiding Hunter's Laptop was the basis for the FBI moving mountains to keep it out of the news and off Twitter so the public didn't factor that in for the 2020 election.
The FBI told Twitter to watch out for "Russian Disinformation".
Then, "surprise!!" 51 top security guys sign a memo saying that Hunter's laptop sounds like Russian disinformation.

The FBI orchestrated hiding the Laptop, not investigating or prosecuting the Bidens for the crimes on the laptop, not interviewing Bobulinsky, the real whistleblower, and then working with the MSM to hide the laptop story from voters.

The Laptop is the football. The FBI is the opposing QB. The Biden Crime Family is the goal line.

MAGAts want nude photos up on Twitter. They are begging for it.
Who is begging specifically for nude photos? Maybe they just think all the information from the laptop should be public information and if that includes Hunters ridiculous nude photos, then so be it. Hunter should know better than to co-mingle corruption and collusion with foreign governments with his fetishes and bad/illegal habits.

Last edited:
Hiding Hunter's Laptop was the basis for the FBI moving mountains to keep it out of the news and off Twitter so the public didn't factor that in for the 2020 election.
The FBI told Twitter to watch out for "Russian Disinformation".
Then, "surprise!!" 51 top security guys sign a memo saying that Hunter's laptop sounds like Russian disinformation.

The FBI orchestrated hiding the Laptop, not investigating or prosecuting the Bidens for the crimes on the laptop, not interviewing Bobulinsky, the real whistleblower, and then working with the MSM to hide the laptop story from voters.

The Laptop is the football. The FBI is the opposing QB. The Biden Crime Family is the goal line.
FBI supposedly hid a laptop. But the supposed contents were already released.

The hearing yesterday was about Twitter censoring some posts and posters at the request of Trump, and other politicians. if it was about Hunter, they goofed and didn't talk about Hunter Biden. On the flipside I may have been the only one watching it (I watch this stuff while at work).
Here's an idea. Maybe the president's crackhead son shouldn't take nude photos of himself. Likewise, he shouldn't be colluding with foreign powers to pedal his dad's influence. I don't expect you people to understand
Agreed. Its a common practice that should end. Hunter Biden, Clinton and Bush daughters (even the Bush kids including El Pres), and course all the Trump kids and kids in law.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Love how that got written into the Congressional Record. :clap:

Forum List

Back