Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Also, asking for an allegedly defamatory post from that repulsive looking creature, Chrissy Teagan, to be taken down isn’t even remotely akin to demanding that she be banned from the very Board she posted on.

Twitter behaved disgracefully.

Who actually cares about this false comparison by some dopey libtard liars?

The media outlet National Enquirer actively captured and killed a story for Trump so he could be elected without the American public finding out about his payments to a hooker and a playboy model. They purposefully hid the truth from the public at a time when Trump was already reeling from his pussy grabbing sexual assault tape.

Gym Jordan's display of fauxrage toward Twitter is the epitome of hypocrisy.

1. The FBI did hide the laptop, no one investigated the crimes handed to them on a silver platter. Then they covered the crimes up.
2. I didn't hear that Trump requested censoring anyone on Twitter? He was kicked off Twitter. I call Bullshit unless you have a link.

I don't support censorship. I believe the National Enquirer should not have censored the story about Trump's payments to his hookers.
Do you think it appropriate for big tech to collude with the D Party and US security state to use censorship tactics to prevent an R winning an election?

Big Tech silenced the Hunter laptop story and censored R political viewpoints just prior to an election.

Shut it Blackface supporter.

Another stupid comment made wherein YOU prove you have NOTHING, so you resort to insults. Your favourite leader admits to assaulting and raping women, had to take the 5th over 400 hundred time when asked to testify about bank fraud, and who is under criminal investigations in multiple jurisdictions on an assortment of charges.

Do you think it appropriate for big tech to collude with the D Party and US security state to use censorship tactics to prevent an R winning an election?

Big Tech silenced the Hunter laptop story and censored R political viewpoints just prior to an election.

What bearing does the Hunter Biden laptop story have on the federal elections? Hunter Biden wasn't running for anything, and that lie that Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to help Hunter or Burisma is pure fantasy.

Republicans KNOW that to be true because Mitch McConnell passed the Resolution sending Biden to the Ukraine. But still they promote these proveable lies, because they know their voters are the least informed and most easily manipulated block of people in America and they'll believe anything they see on right wing media.

And every day, people like you prove them to be correct in their low opinion of their voters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back