Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

You believe Russia stole the 2016 election for Trump, with $50k of goofy FB ads.

Conversely you don’t believe the entire corporate media, big tech, and the security state who actively worked to silence voices on the right and any criticism of dumb Joe, had any impact on the election.

Partisans are dumb MFers.
Russia spent a lot more than $50,000 and did a lot more than buy Facebook ads, rube.

I can see you have willfully kept yourself blind and not read the Mueller report.

When the story of Trump's payments to hookers finally came out, AFTER the election, this was gipper's response:

So the ends justifies the means when the media buries a story for Trump, eh?

Hypocrite.
Where did I say that?

You must know by now I’m not a Trump supporter. Right?

Unlike you I’m not a dumb fuck partisan who supports censorship.

So you admit to being uninformed. Lol. Most blatant example of ignorance I’ve seen today.

Here it all is at the link. I wonder why CNN didn’t tell you. Lol.

DUPE ALERT :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Report on the Biden Laptop
I’m rather informed. That’s how I know there’s basically nothing of any real relevance on the laptop beyond what we already know about Hunter Biden being an addict and scumbag.

People on your side constantly talk about the laptop as if it exposes some massive corruption but that’s never been true.

No, leadership at the FBI isn't confirming FOX New lies, and right wing disinformation. You call that "taking sides". The rest of the WORLD calls it trying to counter propaganda, disinformation and outright lies from the right wing billionaire-owned lying white supremacist media.
Leadership at the FBI shut down the Hunter Biden lap top story from the New York Post...reporting that was spot on, Dragonlady! Why did they do so? They had the lap top for months at that point and had to know that it was genuine yet higher ups at the FBI went to Twitter and told them that it was a Russian disinformation campaign and to shut it down. What else CAN you call that but "taking sides"?

I’m rather informed. That’s how I know there’s basically nothing of any real relevance on the laptop beyond what we already know about Hunter Biden being an addict and scumbag.

People on your side constantly talk about the laptop as if it exposes some massive corruption but that’s never been true.
It does

I think the American people would find the sleazy actions of a presidential candidate’s son, with indications of plenty of corruption by the candidate, to be rather important.

You clearly haven’t informed yourself. Spend some time reviewing Hunter’s laptop. Than we can talk again.

Where did I say that?
The quote is linked.
You must know by now I’m not a Trump supporter. Right?

Unlike you I’m not a dumb fuck partisan who supports censorship.
You were quite happy with the outcome of the National Enquirer's burying of a story for Trump:

As bad as Donnie is, we can all take solace in knowing Hillary still isn’t POTUS. That’s big no?

When you look in the mirror, a blatant hypocrite is looking back at you.

I think the American people would find the sleazy actions of a presidential candidate’s son, with indications of plenty of corruption by the candidate, to be rather important.

You clearly haven’t informed yourself. Spend some time reviewing Hunter’s laptop. Than we can talk again.
The “indications” of corruption by the candidate are fictitious.

None of you can actually explain what they are. You just constantly claim they exist.

The tards are perfectly okay with a media outlet actually suppressing a story to benefit a presidential candidate.

Until they aren't.

The Enquirer completely suppressed the story about Trump.

Twitter waited TWO DAYS before posting the story about Hunter Biden.

And the tards can't see how fucking massively hypocritical they are!

Opposition is ideas and discussion. Threats, insults and lies are not "opposition". A lot of people died because of the lies, and the bullshit. Republicans want to kill people and call it "free speech".

Sadly that's not true.

Forum List

Back