Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Opposition is ideas and discussion. Threats, insults and lies are not "opposition". A lot of people died because of the lies, and the bullshit. Republicans want to kill people and call it "free speech".
Censure is someone afraid

You’ll find plenty of corruption revealed on Hunter’s laptop. Of course if you think a crack head sexual pervert is an expert on global trade issues and worthy of millions in compensation for his “expertise”, you might fail to recognize corruption.

Not only did the National Enquirer bury stories for Trump, they took an active role in paying off Stormy Daniels for Trump!

Where is pedophile enabler Gym Jordan's outrage?

You’ll find plenty of corruption revealed on Hunter’s laptop. Of course if you think a crack head sexual pervert is an expert on global trade issues and worthy of millions in compensation for his “expertise”, you might fail to recognize corruption.
Like I said. You guys always talk about this corruption. You never explain what it is.

It’s because you don’t actually know.

Yet again, you have a chance to prove me wrong.

Like I said. You guys always talk about this corruption. You never explain what it is.

They can't explain it without describing something Trump or the GOP has done.

You wouldn’t understand, we’re explaining that to you! In addition the fbi acted illegally with it

The Trump mob have the sads because pics of Hunter's caaaaahhahahaock were taken off Twitter.

The real groomers.

You wouldn’t understand, we’re explaining that to you! In addition the fbi acted illegally with it

We most definitely understand. You have NOTHING. If you did, you'd be flashing it all over town. You'd throw Hillary Clinton in jail for jaywalking, if she ever did it.

Democrats would have to be as stupid as Republicans clearly are, to commit crimes in full public view, admit to doing it, as Donald Trump has repeatedly done, and then expect not to be charged. Hell, Durham and Barr made shit up about McCabe and tried to charge him with THAT

This is not how he thought it would go.

There goes RASKIN lying again that Twitter shadow banning conservatives was a PRIVATE decision when we already know THE OBUMMA/BIDDUM GOVERNMENT was behind it all.

Next time tell that bum to keep his BIKER LOOK home and don't bring it into WASHINGTON.

There goes RASKIN lying again that Twitter shadow banning conservatives was a PRIVATE decision when we already know THE OBUMMA/BIDDUM GOVERNMENT was behind it all.

Next time tell that bum to keep his BIKER LOOK home and don't bring it into WASHINGTON.
Raskin has cancer, shit face.

We most definitely understand. You have NOTHING. If you did, you'd be flashing it all over town. You'd throw Hillary Clinton in jail for jaywalking, if she ever did it.

Democrats would have to be as stupid as Republicans clearly are, to commit crimes in full public view, admit to doing it, as Donald Trump has repeatedly done, and then expect not to be charged. Hell, Durham and Barr made shit up about McCabe and tried to charge him with THAT
If there was nothing, why would they hide it again, you’re Canadian and can’t understand

I don't understand the whole thread. Did those execs live under a rock? Elon Musk dumped the internal files out to the public. We knew what happened. In terms of Jan 6, were they trying to rewrite history?

Elon Musk made no such dump files. Musk selectively released for the public consumption, any files that made it appear. The Democrats were censoring Twitter, but mosque made no release of files implicating the Trump administration in any such censorship but in fact it went on regularly.

For example, the courts ordered Trump to stop blocking people from the presidential Twitter account because Trump was blocking those who criticized anything he posted. The judge ruled that since the presidential Twitter account was an official communication of the government, First Amendment rights prevailed, and no one could be banned or barred from responding.

Forum List

Back