Jimmy Carter Rushed To Hospital For Emergency Surgery To Relieve Pressure From A Brain Bleed

Iran withheld the release until the minute Carter was no longer President as a way to punish Carter

Carter got all hostages home alive
Well that's a really stupid take.

Iran took the hostages when Carter was POTUS because they didn't fear Carter. Iran gave up the hostages because they feared Reagan.

Iran was smarter than you both times.

But.. At least Carter didn't send Iran a plane load of cash and try to help them build nukes.
Iran took the hostages because Carter allowed the Shah to come to the US for medical treatment

If Iran feared Reagan, why did Reagan have to trade arms for hostages?

Revisiting President Reagan’s Iran Arms-for-Hostages Initiative

You are of course wrong on the Jihadis' motive for hostage taking.

The mullahs did it because of our Freedom. That's what they hated about the shah, he gave the people the freedom to wear western clothes instead of sharia law.

Our Freedom, which was backed by the shah, made them sick, physically ill thinking that people could be living in Freedom. They took the hostages because they could. They felt that Carter was a pansy and wouldn't do anything , and they were right. As a result, they kept them for as long as they could.

Former President Jimmy Carter enters the hospital for surgery.
ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was admitted to a hospital on Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls, his spokeswoman said.

The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning at Emory University Hospital, Deanna Congileo said in a statement.

Carter has fallen at least three times this year, and the first incident in the spring required hip replacement surgery. He traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, and helped build a Habitat for Humanity home after getting 14 stiches following a fall on Oct. 6. And he was briefly hospitalized after fracturing his pelvis on Oct. 21. He received a dire cancer diagnosis in 2015 but survived and has since said he is cancer-free

Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery

:dunno:All the work to atone for years, and see the Great Douche seeing you go.
Keep living Jimmy, you can have better to put you to dirt.

When Carter fell weeks ago I said he was toast. He'll be dead in days. Shame on you for taking a man's illness and using it for your own political rant against Trump who has not a thing to do with any of it.
Falling his natures way of saying it is time to go, you've been here too long.

Reagan did nothing to free the hostages other than not being Carter

Carter negotiated their safe release
Not being Carter, and being Reagan is how Reagan freed the hostages as President Elect.

How any dumbass can think that Iran holding Americans hostage 444 days under Carter is a feather in Carter's hat is just freaking amazing.

You really should stop digging now.

Let Carter recover or die in peace without humiliating him by defending his flaws further.

Carter was a political imbecile but I wish him well.

I wondered about his falls and head injuries. He shouldn't have been so active

Former President Jimmy Carter enters the hospital for surgery.
ATLANTA (AP) — Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was admitted to a hospital on Monday evening for a procedure to relieve pressure on his brain, caused by bleeding due to his recent falls, his spokeswoman said.

The procedure is scheduled for Tuesday morning at Emory University Hospital, Deanna Congileo said in a statement.

Carter has fallen at least three times this year, and the first incident in the spring required hip replacement surgery. He traveled to Nashville, Tennessee, and helped build a Habitat for Humanity home after getting 14 stiches following a fall on Oct. 6. And he was briefly hospitalized after fracturing his pelvis on Oct. 21. He received a dire cancer diagnosis in 2015 but survived and has since said he is cancer-free

Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery

:dunno:All the work to atone for years, and see the Great Douche seeing you go.
Keep living Jimmy, you can have better to put you to dirt.

Nah.

He's a goner and Trump will indeed piss on his grave as deserved; But not the whole bladder ....gotta save some for Ginsberg.

Jo
Really?

Was that supposed to be funny?

Sorry but I can't hold back...
Carter was a disaster that is still fresh in my memory. The only White House personality that was more rude to the secret service and the military aside from him was Hillary Clinton and that's saying something. His fundamentalist viewpoints which I don't normally disagree with were perverted and morphed into narcissistic, self righteous piece of shit territory..... I could go on but why bother?

I do give him credit for all of his years of work with habitat for humanity... And his brief stint in the US military. As far as being decent and polite to the left it's a waste of time. Trump will piss on his grave much to the dysfunctional OP'S dismay and probably Ginsburg's too.
I simply cannot have fellow feeling the people who have intellectually canceled out large sections of the human race for differences of viewpoint. Carter and Ginsberg both fit into that category.

Jo

Carter is one of the toughest presidents out there....how many can survive all he has survived at his age....

But if you enjoy opining for the death of a guy who builds free homes for people, still teaches sunday school every week, so be it.....I guess it's the Christian thing for you to do....

You guys act like Carter ordered us to invade Iraq

Actually, Carter doesn't teach Sunday School every week in 2019, he has a much reduced schedule. The religious left loves the lessons he provides about Adam and Steve in the garden and the glories of abortion.

But the church does make a bundle as tourists flock to church when he is there.

This is where Marble Collegiate, Trump's church, screwed up. They should have looked to sign their distinguished member to a deal to get him to do Sunday School instead of denouncing President Trump for missing a number of Sundays.

Economically, Carter was a conservative. He balanced his budgets.
Facing a recession, he refused to use deficit spending to spike the economy. When Reagan tripled the deficit, it was called an economic miracle
Actually no, he wasn't and no he didn't.

Carter defunded the military and showed international weakness on a level only Obama could outdo.

Carter was an economic Progress before Leftist thought it was cool.

Carter invented the Misery Index.

Reagan invented the Greatness Index.
Is Reagan the same guy who tried to sell weapons to Iran while also using that money along with drug money to pay for a secret war in Central America??

I think it was called Iran-Contra or something, but I am sure it was Carter who really was behind it...

Actually, the "Iran Contra" bullshit had nothing to do with Ronald Reagan. It had to do with liberals.

Learn history.

Libs in the US Congress passed the unjust Boland Amendment which prohibited helping out Freedom Lovers in Nicaragua.

Colonel North, a courageous veteran, was his generation's Rosa Parks and found a work around against an unjust law. And for helping our friends, he ended up making the Supreme Sacrifice by being denied his seat in the US Senate after a terrible liberal propaganda campaign. BTW, North ended up being exonerated of any wrongdoing by George HW Bush.
Bawahahahahahahaha……

If Obama was president during Iran Contra -- none of you dic sucking republicans would be claiming Obama had nothing to do it...this is why I find you sycophants pathetic...

“A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not.”

This remains to this day one of the most definitive statements that explains the cognitive bias and sycophancy of the typical base republican

As long as he dies.

Second worst president in history - gave North Korea nukes in an act of outright treason. There is a special place in hell waiting for Jimmy.

Giving away America's Canal was a disgrace.

And managing the destruction of America's Steel Industry was pathetic.

Carter was a disaster that is still fresh in my memory. The only White House personality that was more rude to the secret service and the military aside from him was Hillary Clinton and that's saying something. His fundamentalist viewpoints which I don't normally disagree with were perverted and morphed into narcissistic, self righteous piece of shit territory..... I could go on but why bother?

I do give him credit for all of his years of work with habitat for humanity... And his brief stint in the US military. As far as being decent and polite to the left it's a waste of time. Trump will piss on his grave much to the dysfunctional OP'S dismay and probably Ginsburg's too.
I simply cannot have fellow feeling the people who have intellectually canceled out large sections of the human race for differences of viewpoint. Carter and Ginsberg both fit into that category.

Jo
Yes, Carter was an elitist asshole and complete failure as POTUS. Until Obama, Carter was the worst POTUS in my lifetime.

Pissing on a grave, even metaphorically, is a selfish act with no real purpose.

God judges the dead, and does so quite well.

If he does die, Schiff won't be pleased due to television coverage interrupting his public Shampeachment.

BREAKING: Former President Jimmy Carter checks into Emory Hospital for brain procedure

The Carter Funeral, should he die during the Trump Administration, will be a traditional liberal funeral that will consume all of the oxygen in the room for a week. President Trump will be banned from the premises, and then criticized for not showing up.

Every eulogy given will be about Trump.

Any mourners coming to pay their respects who are to the right of Che will be booed.

The Wellstone Memorial and Pep Rally is the model for the modern leftist requiem. Although the real prototype is the liberal funeral for Horst Wessel in 1930
The Carter Family will welcome Trump along with all past Presidents

As President, Trump is expected to provide his own respectful eulogy of Carter. Let’s see if he avoids making it about himself
Lol
Says an Obama supporter

Jo
Yes, Carter was an elitist asshole and complete failure as POTUS. Until Obama, Carter was the worst POTUS in my lifetime.

Pissing on a grave, even metaphorically, is a selfish act with no real purpose.

God judges the dead, and does so quite well.

I will defer to your better judgement
Only insofar as to say that if anything good comes from pacifying the left it doesn't come from men.

Other than that it's a mistake to trust them, turn your back on them or even be nice to them. They just use it to gut you in your sleep.

Jo

Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and George Bush Senior… Forgotten presidents

If he does die, Schiff won't be pleased due to television coverage interrupting his public Shampeachment.

BREAKING: Former President Jimmy Carter checks into Emory Hospital for brain procedure

The Carter Funeral, should he die during the Trump Administration, will be a traditional liberal funeral that will consume all of the oxygen in the room for a week. President Trump will be banned from the premises, and then criticized for not showing up.

Every eulogy given will be about Trump.

Any mourners coming to pay their respects who are to the right of Che will be booed.

The Wellstone Memorial and Pep Rally is the model for the modern leftist requiem. Although the real prototype is the liberal funeral for Horst Wessel in 1930
The Carter Family will welcome Trump along with all past Presidents

As President, Trump is expected to provide his own respectful eulogy of Carter. Let’s see if he avoids making it about himself

Assuming he isn't disinvited.
BTW... Threes no such thing as a selfless eulogy... Otherwise there wouldn't be a name attached to the
Giver.

Jo

Carter’s policies were an absolute disaster, but at least he spent his personal time doing good things. Can’t think of any other Dem that has done the same. He’s the last of the old Democrat breed. Today Dems are just whining petulant children at their very best, or hateful, dishonest, un-American, Social Justice Terrorists at their worst.

Carter’s policies were an absolute disaster, but at least he spent his personal time doing good things. Can’t think of any other Dem that has done the same. He’s the last of the old Democrat breed. Today Dems are just whining petulant children at their very best, or hateful, dishonest, un-American, Social Justice Terrorists at their worst.

Carter was active when liberals still behaved like adults and recognized the idea of "jokes". Mondale chuckled at President Reagan's one liner about getting older. But modern libs have a hard time with Mr. Trump's joking around with Howard Stern and Billy Bush, pretending as if his remarks were serious statements of policy.

Iran withheld the release until the minute Carter was no longer President as a way to punish Carter

Carter got all hostages home alive
Well that's a really stupid take.

Iran took the hostages when Carter was POTUS because they didn't fear Carter. Iran gave up the hostages because they feared Reagan.

Iran was smarter than you both times.

But.. At least Carter didn't send Iran a plane load of cash and try to help them build nukes.
Iran took the hostages because Carter allowed the Shah to come to the US for medical treatment

If Iran feared Reagan, why did Reagan have to trade arms for hostages?

Revisiting President Reagan’s Iran Arms-for-Hostages Initiative

You are of course wrong on the Jihadis' motive for hostage taking.

The mullahs did it because of our Freedom. That's what they hated about the shah, he gave the people the freedom to wear western clothes instead of sharia law.

Our Freedom, which was backed by the shah, made them sick, physically ill thinking that people could be living in Freedom. They took the hostages because they could. They felt that Carter was a pansy and wouldn't do anything , and they were right. As a result, they kept them for as long as they could.

They did it because of our Freedom?
You sound like fucking Bush after 9-11

Forum List

Back