JK Rowling Defends Donald Trump's Right to Free Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
"phew"
I'm glad there's a reasonable explanation.
You can see how he made claims he can't back up so he demands others refute his nonsense. Par for the course.

Yes I know I posted things that are reality and you rely on far left religious dogma..

• Democrats: 86-179. 86 (32%) of 267 Democrats voted for the resolution.
See the far left has always wanted Iraq to be a failure!
Ah, your boozy mind is upset that the Democrats voted against the war, the war you supposedly opposed, yet now you are blaming the Democrats for Bush's "unjust wars."

Yep, put the bottle down and go to bed. You are making no sense
Ok far left drone I proven my comments, no prove yours! Or will you continue to prove my comments about you far left drones?
You said the far left supported the illegal wars, and you just demonstrated they opposed it.

Which is it, kosh?

See how the far left will deflect, I have proven that far left has always wanted Iraq to be a failure, but this drone can not prove their comments..

And yes, I said you support the illegal wars of Obama..

Yes you drones do deny reality for religious propaganda.
?
He's drunk and mixing up blackrook's thread on the Pope with this thread.
"phew"
You can see how he made claims he can't back up so he demands others refute his nonsense. Par for the course.

Yes I know I posted things that are reality and you rely on far left religious dogma..

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't want to open your links...I'm too busy scratching and doing other more important stuff.
Could you just quote the bits that show where Democrats used religious propaganda to vote against the 1991 invasion of Iraq for the purpose of denying Donald Trump's right to free speech...I assume that's the point you're trying to make...is it...I've lost track a bit?

"phew"

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't want to open your links...I'm too busy scratching and doing other more important stuff.
Could you just quote the bits that show where Democrats used religious propaganda to vote against the 1991 invasion of Iraq for the purpose of denying Donald Trump's right to free speech...I assume that's the point you're trying to make...is it...I've lost track a bit?

See how lazy the far left is, they want others to do the work for them..

Yes the far left has always wanted Iraq to be a failure..

Kosh talks about the unjust wars, and the far left's support them, and how they voted against them, and something about religion.

Kosh, maybe you are not drunk. Are you having a reaction to a drug rejection of some sort? Buddy, you are not making sense.

"phew"

Those keys have stuck again!

Kosh talks about the unjust wars, and the far left's support them, and how they voted against them, and something about religion.

Kosh, maybe you are not drunk. Are you having a reaction to a drug rejection of some sort? Buddy, you are not making sense.
Should we be worried for him?
Kosh...if you need help just use the panic words 'Far Left Drones'.

"phew"

Those keys have stuck again!

Once again the far left deflects as they have been shown reality!

Yes I said you supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Silly far left done!

Should we be worried for him?
Kosh...if you need help just use the panic words 'Far Left Drones'.

Silly far left drone that supports the illegal wars of Obama!

OP's require more than a cut'n'paste or video - you need to provide some of your own original content. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back