job creation..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
you can bet THEY WILL GET PAID -

Trump Has Just Hired An Army Of 17 Lawyers To Hide From Mueller

at one point nobody would work for Trump - now they are lined up to get their wallets stuffed with taxpayer $$$$.

if Trump isnt paying them out of his pocket, and the government is, they're federal employees.

oh wait - the government is shut down and FEDERAL EMPLOYEES DONT GET PAID.

14,000 air traffic controllers are happy.

NOT.

at one point nobody would work for Trump - now they are lined up to get their wallets stuffed with taxpayer $$$$.

if Trump isnt paying them out of his pocket, and the government is, they're federal employees.

Hiring a lawyer doesn't mean that a person is "guilty" of anything. A lawyer's job is to defend someone against criminal allegations and to prove their innocence.

Hiring a lawyer doesn't mean that a person is "guilty" of anything. A lawyer's job is to defend someone against criminal allegations and to prove their innocence.

HIRING 17 AND COUNTING DOESNT MEAN HE'S NOT HIDING SOMETHING ~~

That's idiotic. I have over 50 firearms, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot anyone. You've had over two years to find out whether he's "hiding something" or not. Yet, you've come up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

That's idiotic. I have over 50 firearms, but that doesn't mean I'm going to shoot anyone. You've had over two years to find out whether he's "hiding something" or not. Yet, you've come up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

guns arent the issue --- Shitforhair didnt hire 17 lawyers for nothing - theres something, now go study it.

guns arent the issue --- Shitforhair didnt hire 17 lawyers for nothing - theres something, now go study it.
How many lawyers are on the other side?

I can tell you from experience that 17 for the shit coming after him ain't nothing. He may need to double it.

How many lawyers are on the other side?

I can tell you from experience that 17 for the shit coming after him ain't nothing. He may need to double it.

there ya go - you admit he has done something AND NEEDS THE PROTECTION.

me too ... time will tell WHAT.

I'm sure 17 is a lot less than the number of illegal immigrants he hired on his properties.

Forum List

Back