Job growth under democrat presidents verses republican...gee I wonder who has the HUGE edge?

Bush inherited a RECESSION and a ticking 911 time bomb. His tax cuts created the LARGEST job creation numbers in history. Quit LYING.

Hey looky. Here you are dragging out the latest and greatest Republican lie to try and salvage ANY portion of the Bush Presidency.

But seeing as how you are willing to defend Bush with the claim that he inherited a bad deal from Clinton, lets hear what you have to say in defense of the situation that Obama inherited from Bush.

Obama inherited a mild recession from the NAZI PELOSI Congress. And this recession was due to the sub prime mortgage clusterfuck which ACORN ATTORNEY BARAK HUSSEIN EBOLA HELPED FUCKING CREATE. Obama didn't inherit jack shit. He CREATED it. Then he made it much worse.

Hey, if you can't argue with My numbers, then I guess that just means your article is invalid.

BTW....YOU can actually get those numbers, and I took the data from the BLS.....True story.
So you pull numbers out of your ass. Ones that aren't even close to believeable and I am supposed to take you seriously?
I just told you, I took those number right from the BLS....

If you don't believe Me, go to the website and check for yourself.
No you didn't.
Actually, I did. When you refused to answer My initial (and polite) inquiry, I decided to go to the website and add together the numbers.

Those are the numbers that I got....they ARE real numbers, taken from the BLS.
No they're not.
Yes, they are.

You can get those exact same numbers too. Just to to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

And now for the real story, and guess who took over congress in Clinton's term...

The Real Story Of Job Creation - Forbes
New-Jobs-1.png
Oh Christ enough of this Forbes bullshit. They are so obviously sucking the republican dick. Net job creation refers to jobs created verses jobs lost, not the number of jobs created.

So you pull numbers out of your ass. Ones that aren't even close to believeable and I am supposed to take you seriously?

No you didn't.
Actually, I did. When you refused to answer My initial (and polite) inquiry, I decided to go to the website and add together the numbers.

No they're not.
Yes, they are.

You can get those exact same numbers too. Just to to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
You are really coming across like a child right now.

Presidents don't create jobs , they can only hurt job growth, the ones that create jobs is state governors and there legislature.

And now for the real story, and guess who took over congress in Clinton's term...

The Real Story Of Job Creation - Forbes
New-Jobs-1.png
Oh Christ enough of this Forbes bullshit. They are so obviously sucking the republican dick. Net job creation refers to jobs created verses jobs lost, not the number of jobs created.

What disease ridden cheap hotel were you conceived in, buddy? What is your fucking problem? Why are you so bitter against people who know more than you do and have proven you wrong?

No you didn't.

No they're not.
Yes, they are.

I am? Lets see?

I make the claim that according to the BLS, Republicans created 341 million jobs and Democrats created 59 million jobs.

I can get this number by taking specific data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website. And I can...you just have to use the right Presidents to get this number.

Your article makes the claim that 42 million jobs were created by Democrats and only 24 million were made by Republicans. And you can get that data too. If you use the right Presidents.

But you don't know what Presidents I used, do you?

You also don't know what Presidents they used. Do you?

I can play this game with you all day, but I have to be to work in 7 hours and I think I've already made you look like the imbecile you are.

Now, go find out what data PolitiFact used to report those numbers and then tell the rest of the forum so that they can judge the validity of the article.

BTW..who is coming across as the child? I actually have a valid point.

No you didn't.

No they're not.
Yes, they are.

I am? Lets see?

I make the claim that according to the BLS, Republicans created 341 million jobs and Democrats created 59 million jobs.

I can get this number by taking specific data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website. And I can...you just have to use the right Presidents to get this number.

Your article makes the claim that 42 million jobs were created by Democrats and only 24 million were made by Republicans. And you can get that data too. If you use the right Presidents.

But you don't know what Presidents I used, do you?

You also don't know what Presidents they used. Do you?

I can play this game with you all day, but I have to be to work in 7 hours and I think I've already made you look like the imbecile you are.

No, go find out what data PolitiFact used to report those numbers and then tell the rest of the forum so that they can judge the validity of the article.

BTW..who is coming across as the child? I actually have a valid point.
No you really don't.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make triple zero look like the ignorant ass that he is. Hope you all took notes.....lol

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make triple zero look like the ignorant ass that he is. Hope you all took notes.....lol
You making up numbers with no logic attached to it achieves nothing.
Yes, but enough about your article.

Get back to us when you have the metrics that the article used to achieve their numbers.

Until then....I hope the rest of your day goes as well as your failed thread....Have a nice morning.

You making up numbers with no logic attached to it achieves nothing.
Yes, but enough about your article.

Get back to us when you have the metrics that the article used to achieve their numbers.

Until then....I hope the rest of your day goes as well as your failed thread....Have a nice morning.
How old are you exactly?

Billy do you really want me to post the list of the top job producing states? You know the ones that Walmart and McDonalds are hiring $17 an hour workers?

Again only presidents and Congress hurt job growth by getting in the way, only states governors and there legislature produce job growth, if you don't know that by now, there is no help for you.

only states governors and there legislature produce job growth,

How do they do that? (Create job growth). Kasich has benefited from job growth in Ohio. But most of that growth was the result of a resurgent auto industry. And Kasich had nothing to do with that.

SO explain away.

Seriously???how do you explain BMW moving to Greenville south Carolina, for example producing thousands of jobs? Because of the president? Nicki Halley our govenor goes over to Europe regularly and brings back companies with her

They bring them over with right to work laws and low taxes, why do you think Indiana and Michigan became a right to work state? I think Michigan is now the 25th ?

Forum List

Back