Job growth under democrat presidents verses republican...gee I wonder who has the HUGE edge?

Billy do you really want me to post the list of the top job producing states? You know the ones that Walmart and McDonalds are hiring $17 an hour workers?
Sure I could always post the list of states with the most food stamp participation.

North carolina and south Carolina will prolly become the the new Michigan, hell we produce the most tires in the US now and Texas is second.

Billy do you really want me to post the list of the top job producing states? You know the ones that Walmart and McDonalds are hiring $17 an hour workers?
Sure I could always post the list of states with the most food stamp participation.
you know why that post is so dumb? Liberals refuse to learn history. The south was poor, the north rich, now the north is going bankrupt. Some states are learning

Then post the BLS Numbers. Politifact making the statement means nothing.

I would like to see how the BLS breaks this down.

BTW...you do realize that jobs are a lagging indicator of...well, anything...

So, if a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican, does the Democrat benefit from the lag?

My thinking is, why yes he does.

But as I said. Post the link to the REAL BLS numbers this article used and let Me look at them.
Are you incapable of going to the website yourself?
Are you capable of any critical thinking at all?

I can go to the BLS and get all the data I want. I can even get that data to say anything I want it to. Statistics, its a wonderful magic.

HOWEVER....since the article is making the the claim, I want to SEE the numbers THEY used....so that I can determine how they came to their conclusion........................now go get them.
Lol dude you are such a tool. The BLS is non partisan government data. It's not like the site took the time to break down job creation by president. PolitiFact broke down the data itself using the info from the tables.
Wow....

Just......................wow.....

So, go get the data (I hate repeating myself and this will be the last time I ask) that politifact used so I can see their methodology.

Politifact.org is owned by the Tampa Bay Times which is owned by the Poynter Institute.
Check out this web site to see the biased record of Poltifact. PolitiFact Bias About PolitiFact Bias FAQ
Read that page first as it explains how BIASED Politifactbias.org IS and in spite of their bias their proof as to the totally left leaning bias of
Politifact.org owned by what is known by most intelligent readers as "Florida Pravda"..
The Tampa Bay Times, until Jan. 1, 2012, was known as The St. Petersburg Times (St. Pete Times or The Times for short). Known locally as the “Florida Pravda”, it has been an ultra-liberal anti-Republican paper for the past 65 years, but a good read.
GOP Greeted by Biased Tampa Bay Times

Then post the BLS Numbers. Politifact making the statement means nothing.

I would like to see how the BLS breaks this down.

BTW...you do realize that jobs are a lagging indicator of...well, anything...

So, if a Democrat gets elected right after a Republican, does the Democrat benefit from the lag?

My thinking is, why yes he does.

But as I said. Post the link to the REAL BLS numbers this article used and let Me look at them.
Are you incapable of going to the website yourself?
Are you capable of any critical thinking at all?

I can go to the BLS and get all the data I want. I can even get that data to say anything I want it to. Statistics, its a wonderful magic.

HOWEVER....since the article is making the the claim, I want to SEE the numbers THEY used....so that I can determine how they came to their conclusion........................now go get them.
Lol dude you are such a tool. The BLS is non partisan government data. It's not like the site took the time to break down job creation by president. PolitiFact broke down the data itself using the info from the tables.
Wow....

Just......................wow.....

So, go get the data (I hate repeating myself and this will be the last time I ask) that politifact used so I can see their methodology.

Politifact.org is owned by the Tampa Bay Times which is owned by the Poynter Institute.
Check out this web site to see the biased record of Poltifact. PolitiFact Bias About PolitiFact Bias FAQ
Read that page first as it explains how BIASED Politifactbias.org IS and in spite of their bias their proof as to the totally left leaning bias of
Politifact.org owned by what is known by most intelligent readers as "Florida Pravda"..
The Tampa Bay Times, until Jan. 1, 2012, was known as The St. Petersburg Times (St. Pete Times or The Times for short). Known locally as the “Florida Pravda”, it has been an ultra-liberal anti-Republican paper for the past 65 years, but a good read.
GOP Greeted by Biased Tampa Bay Times
Lol they used BLS statistics. You can't get around that.

You know I am sure you people had no problem with the PolitiFact ruling about what Obama said about ACA.

Bill Clinton says Democratic presidents top Republican presidents in job creation PolitiFact

Believe it. Their source is straight from the BLS.

Republican score: 24 million private jobs

Democrat score: 42 million private jobs

Government doesn't create jobs, it doesn't create economic value. Your thread is an immediate fail.
Govenment certainly does create jobs.
Not the federal government unless you are talking public sector jobs

Bill Clinton says Democratic presidents top Republican presidents in job creation PolitiFact

Government doesn't create jobs, it doesn't create economic value. Your thread is an immediate fail.
It does. Unemployment benefits and food stamps pumps money into the market through consumer spending. Consumer spending helps businesses which creates jobs.

It does. Unemployment benefits and food stamps pumps money into the market through consumer spending. Consumer spending helps businesses which creates jobs.
who pays for that? Dont you u

What pays for tax cuts? Government spending Is government spending.

Liblogic 101. Simply tax workers enough so that you can give people enough to live and shop on and the economy will prosper. If the working folks complain about the arrangement it's because they are greedy, evil and big corporate lackeys.

how much money do you want to spend ? Do us a favor and get it over with already, damn it dude i am willing to pay taxes for national deffense, police, fireman and helping the poor but how much?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But I don't want to pay damn taxes for something that's a personal decision.

I want my health care money I saved to take a long vacation in Cancun, healing the mind and stress goes along way for preventive medicine

how much money do you want to spend ? Do us a favor and get it over with already, damn it dude i am willing to pay taxes for national deffense, police, fireman and helping the poor but how much?
Do you even know how much a year is spent on food stamps? Do you even know how much they get every month in benefits and what the average recipient's income is?

Oh and I'm sure when the next economic crisis hits and you or someone you love loses their job against their will for a long period of time you will want the unemployment benefits.

Do you even know how much a year is spent on food stamps? Do you even know how much they get every month in benefits and what the average recipient's income is?

Oh and I'm sure when the next economic crisis hits and you or someone you love loses their job against their will for a long period of time you will want the unemployment benefits.
Have you ever been down south? To states like mississppi ,alabama and took a ride to the upstate of south carolina near greenville where i live?

Have you ever been to Raleigh north carolina ?nsouthern Towns are becoming a meca/ a power house of manufacturing, and of course you go down state it is depressing as michigan

And contrary what the liberal posters tell you we are making a bunch of money and cheap land, great lakes, mountains to go see and myrtle beach just a few hours away.

Have you ever been down south? To states like mississppi ,alabama and took a ride to the upstate of south carolina near greenville where i live?
Do you have a point or are you just dodging my quesrions?

Forum List

Back