Jobs in America is not the issue folks, its wages, wages and more wages

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every single corner I turn, I see now hiring posters. Jobs are not the issues folks, its what these jobs pay. Which is nothing to live on and until Trump and Hillary address wages in this country, all the fuckin jobs from China ain't gonna mean jack shit to anybody but Wall street and Trump the pimp!!

Every single corner I turn, I see now hiring posters. Jobs are not the issues folks, its what these jobs pay. Which is nothing to live on and until Trump and Hillary address wages in this country, all the fuckin jobs from China ain't gonna mean jack shit to anybody but Wall street and Trump the pimp!!

An economy that pays someone $15 an hour for $5 an hour worth of labor will not be an economy for long.

I love how libtards think! How many small business owners do ewe know who can pay $15 an hour?

Yes indeed. Raise the wages and you'll see all those signs disappear.

Wrong idiot! Those signs are there because of consumer demand because they finally have purchasing power again. Repubtards create inflation, destroy wages, demand & jobs.

310 million Americans of all ages.

94 million ADULTS not in the work force.

No, the issue is jobs.

Under the Obama economy, jobs are PART TIME.

OBAMACARE created this problem.

bushobamajobs1115.jpg

Actually, no, wages aren't the issue. It's the cost of living being artificially inflated by government meddling in the marketplace.

All of them created this mess, not a single person in that OutHouse is poor or works for a living. Dems are actually the richest ones, google it.

Give in detail what you have done to contribute to the rise in the workers wage?

Do you own your own business and if not why not?

Also does someone that flip burgers deserve to be paid $15 an hour or how about some cashier at your local market?

Also what has your Local and State Governments done to increase the living wage within the state you live in?

Finally, what type of Educational Programs does your local and state government offer to help the lower class segment of society and if none why?

Leftists think in static terms, conservatives think dynamically.

Leftists want to force businesses to pay more for labor regardless of whether the money is there to do it.

Conservatives want to lower taxes and regulations so that companies will want to operate businesses here and repatriate those trillions of dollars overseas, meaning there will be so much money floating around in this country it will be like Christmas everyday.

Conservatives see the bigger picture and make proposals that actually work. Leftists are near sighted and rely on force to achieve how they think an economy works. And their proposals always fail.

BIG difference.

tiger/Truthmatters that econ degree that was inside the Cracker Jack box isn't real. It's a toy, a joke...a gag.

tiger/Truthmatters that econ degree that was inside the Cracker Jack box isn't real. It's a toy, a joke...a gag.
nahhhh, Truthmatters would have many more typos! :D

More jobs from China means more choices for workers, likewise, companies will need to pay if they want quality. Such a simple concept, yet so hard to grasp for Liberals.

Republicans FAIL at Running Countries, Economics & Job Creation!
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back