Jobs & Unemployment: Request Info & Advice

Can you collect unemployment if you quit your job?

Somewhat related, but, request for an opinion .....

If your job is putting the heat on you (and being ridiculous about it) trying to 'force your hand' to quit etc., is it best to just find another job and quit or make them fire you? They have not have grounds to fire you or really have no intention, but, perhaps the person "in charge" just wants to "f" with you .... what would be your strategy?

The answer is no. If they are trying to force you to quit. Maybe you need to talk to your boss...and find out why? Finding yourself to fire you is not a good idea bcoz this will go to your record. Or while they are messing with you try to find another job. When you got the new job. You can tell your boss "take this job and shove it". Lol...
Don't do that either bcoz you don't want to burn your bridges.

I'm excellent at my job, but, they don't like my rogue way of working.
They want me to "fall in line" - I get away with a lot because of my quickness and detail so the woman in charge now wants to stick her nose in and shake up my game..
Translation: Bonzi is being insubordinate.

I'm good enough to get away with it - unless I run into jealous old ass ugly bitches.... who want to take me down a peg.... fuck 'em

Well that attitude is fine if you don't need the job. Or if you are self employed.

As an employee though- not exactly a winning strategy.

Your boss can always find someone else who can do the job good- but doesn't give him or her grief.

If you are over 50 or maybe 55, you can always slap them with an age discrimination claim,

they are trying to push you out due to your age and benefits in retirement you might receive via company policy, kind of thingy?! :D

You cannot collect unemployment benefits if you quit your job.

Is this one of those reasons that your husband likens you to a black person?

No I'm a good worker, baby. But only when people leave me the fuck alone.....

My last check, I believe was short a "c " note ( $100.00 ) . I make x amount of dollars when I work overtime. So when I get my check, I will be within about 30 dollars or so of the correct amount.

My last check I believe was short. I might be wrong, but I do not think so.

People like to mess with me to Bonzi.

I am saving for another vehicle, after that I will be saving for property out of state. Hard to save for things if people keep messing with your financials...... Like the paycut I took when they contracted my job out.

Shadow 355

You cannot collect unemployment benefits if you quit your job.

Is this one of those reasons that your husband likens you to a black person?

No I'm a good worker, baby. But only when people leave me the fuck alone.....

My last check, I believe was short a "c " note ( $100.00 ) . I make x amount of dollars when I work overtime. So when I get my check, I will be within about 30 dollars or so of the correct amount.

My last check I believe was short. I might be wrong, but I do not think so.

People like to mess with me to Bonzi.

I am saving for another vehicle, after that I will be saving for property out of state. Hard to save for things if people keep messing with your financials...... Like the paycut I took when they contracted my job out.

Shadow 355

Fortunately, financially, they have been fair. I work with a pretty large organization so, they need to be careful, but verbally they ride me etc. Like I said, I'm sure I have not been up to par but I'm not working 1/2 days, calling in sick etc. I guess I just don't think it's worth the heat they are putting on me AND I think there is more to it than just "work performance".

Either way, I DO realize they are the employers and they make the calls so, I understand that.

You're always more employable when you're employed. That's how prospective employers view it.

I've been looking. Something must be wrong with my approach or resume so, will have to go seek a professional.

You know how many people would be on unemployment if they were able to quit their job and collect? Millions!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I would not want to quit to get unemployment in 2015 anyway because it;s only 6 months

And that time flies and before you know it the end of UC has arrived

I would not want to quit to get unemployment in 2015 anyway because it;s only 6 months

And that time flies and before you know it the end of UC has arrived
The FBJ School of Financial Planning.

Forum List

Back