Jobs & Unemployment: Request Info & Advice

You also cannot collect unemployment benefits if you are fired "for cause". So if you are let go because there is something else going on that you are not telling us then you may still be fucked.

I know all about that, I was fired for inappropriate internet use during work hours
You dumb son of a............I bet you made long distance call on the company phone also.....Probably drank too much at the water dispenser....Did you offer to return stolen office supplies?

what's in appropriate... (?) ... I missed that post....

.... I'm not sure I can keep up with this highly intelligent conversation here....

Just don't quit your job
Why not? There are more to get........I hated being a corporate tool and subjugating myself to their slavery....I loved being self employed...and still work part time at it...

Because only someone with oatmeal in their head would quit a job without having another one

I want what everyone else wants:

(1) Fun
(2) Freedom
(3) Constant Compliments

Not much to ask for :)
Well I've got that job and I'm not retiring...Even after death....

After death. Are you coming back as a woman or as Caitlyn Jenner?
I think I shall come back as a bear raping a movie star...

You know that is not even true... everything you hear is a lie.... you are better off staying stoned....
Can I come live with you?

You also cannot collect unemployment benefits if you are fired "for cause". So if you are let go because there is something else going on that you are not telling us then you may still be fucked.

I know all about that, I was fired for inappropriate internet use during work hours
You dumb son of a............I bet you made long distance call on the company phone also.....Probably drank too much at the water dispenser....Did you offer to return stolen office supplies?

We all make mistakes, you live and learn, live and learn

.... I'm not sure I can keep up with this highly intelligent conversation here....

Just don't quit your job
Why not? There are more to get........I hated being a corporate tool and subjugating myself to their slavery....I loved being self employed...and still work part time at it...

Because only someone with oatmeal in their head would quit a job without having another one

I won't quit, but it's only out of principle. If they want me gone because I have a suck-ass personality, they are out of luck cause I'm working like a dog to perfection - so good luck with that....

I have no intention of improving my ass-kissing skills.......

... my career has stalled never took off and I seriously wonder if it's because I never slept with any of my bosses.....

Will you have that attitude when your living in a tent?

I had a local government job and on a message board similar to this and said when you work for the government you get paid not to work. Someone then reported me for that statement after finding out who I was because of my Linkedin profile

I want what everyone else wants:

(1) Fun
(2) Freedom
(3) Constant Compliments

Not much to ask for :)
Well I've got that job and I'm not retiring...Even after death....

After death. Are you coming back as a woman or as Caitlyn Jenner?
I think I shall come back as a bear raping a movie star...

You know that is not even true... everything you hear is a lie.... you are better off staying stoned....
Can I come live with you?
oui, mon ami....

I obviously learned from my mistakes because

1. I don't have a pic of myself in my profile
2. No longer have a Linkedin profile
3. No longer state where I work

Understand what I mean

I had a local government job and on a message board similar to this and said when you work for the government you get paid not to work. Someone then reported me for that statement after finding out who I was because of my Linkedin profile
... my career has stalled never took off and I seriously wonder if it's because I never slept with any of my bosses.....
I bet they wanted sex and not a sleeping partner...

I obviously learned from my mistakes because

1. I don't have a pic of myself in my profile
2. No longer have a Linkedin profile
3. No longer state where I work

Understand what I mean
My Dad was an FAA office manager in Chicago, he loved to fire people for using govt. phones for long distance use...

I highly commend you, fbj, for having a job. A lot of colored people live off government benefits and handouts. But you are paying your own way, and that is something to be proud of, even if you can't get laid in a whore house.

Forum List

Back