Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

Yep. She used people to get what she wanted. The only reason her former boyfriends are alive is because she left them, not the other way around. Travis woke up and realized how she really was, dumped her, and she started planning the murder. She tried to cover it up, but how do you cover up and clean after slitting someone's throat to the point you nearly behead them? Add in the gunshot to the head, the 29 (?) stab wounds (which at least one was fatal in itself), and you've got yourself someone that deserves to have the same done to her.
Ok...she is a psychopath...I still find her attractive. Does that make me a bad guy?

Maybe you just need glasses? :dunno:

Nope, he just needs to find a psycho like Jodi.

Well, I think he said he was married, so . . . maybe he's already found her! :lol: I'm just kidding, of course. I'm sure his wife is a wonderful woman. She must be to put up with Nutz. :D
Blah...I am not married...but I can do much better than Jodi. I find her to be attractive...castrate me now. Sheesh.

Oh, my mistake. I thought you said you were married. :lol:

She's pretty disgusting too. :puke: She probably does have herpes. Lol.

Yep. She used people to get what she wanted. The only reason her former boyfriends are alive is because she left them, not the other way around. Travis woke up and realized how she really was, dumped her, and she started planning the murder. She tried to cover it up, but how do you cover up and clean after slitting someone's throat to the point you nearly behead them? Add in the gunshot to the head, the 29 (?) stab wounds (which at least one was fatal in itself), and you've got yourself someone that deserves to have the same done to her.
Ok...she is a psychopath...I still find her attractive. Does that make me a bad guy?

Well, I think he said he was married, so . . . maybe he's already found her! :lol: I'm just kidding, of course. I'm sure his wife is a wonderful woman. She must be to put up with Nutz. :D

Any time a man starts to talk to me, I'm going to start asking them what they think of Jodi Arias. If they say they find her attractive, would go out with her, etc, I know then and there to haul ass the other way! If they can't feel the creepiness factor from a picture of her, then there's something wayyyyy wrong!

Any time a man starts to talk to me, I'm going to start asking them what they think of Jodi Arias. If they say they find her attractive, would go out with her, etc, I know then and there to haul ass the other way! If they can't feel the creepiness factor from a picture of her, then there's something wayyyyy wrong!

Plenty of men found Casey Anthony attractive too though (at least SHE was attractive). Well, I guess these women aren't ruled out of the dating pool after all! :lol: I've said before that a lot of men are VERY shallow. I think this proves my case. No offense guys, but it's true. :tongue:

Meh, even if she wasn't a murderess, she would still be ugly to me. I just don't see anything attractive about her at all judging only by physical appearance alone, honestly. To me, she is homely looking. She has a couple of pictures where she looks decent, but she is pretty much homely in most of them.

She always had a ton of makeup on in the pictures people see.

Anyone who's interested in being with her better remember one important thing....

iJm1V5o.jpg

That's hilarious! I have to hand it to you! :lol:
She does look a tad bit sinister when the pic is framed as it is in the avatar.

Look at that manly jawline.
There are website dedicate to the beauty of Ms. Arias. Show her respect!

She looks like a dude. :D Lol.
wow! I will never understand the hateful reaction to such a beautiful woman! I accidentally found some pics that proves her womenhood....but I can't post them here.

That's hilarious! I have to hand it to you! :lol:
She does look a tad bit sinister when the pic is framed as it is in the avatar.

Look at that manly jawline.
There are website dedicate to the beauty of Ms. Arias. Show her respect!

She looks like a dude. :D Lol.
wow! I will never understand the hateful reaction to such a beautiful woman! I accidentally found some pics that proves her womenhood....but I can't post them here.

She still has a man face. :D

Forum List

Back