🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Arpaio Calls Up Additional Quarter Of A Million

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Word is out in the county where I live. It's time to lock and load. With OVER a quarter of a million in MY county ALONE having been called up and joining the "Iron Posse" for the protection of malls and streets he now wishes to ADD another quarter of a million ARMED citizens to the posse for intervention in ANY mass shooting or islamic attack.

We have NO BLM riots down here because looting gets your dumb ass shot. If we have a terrorist attack here? Do NOT expect a trial. You need ALIVE people for a trial and there simply WILL NOT be any. Anyway here is JOE putting out the word.

Last edited:
Word is out in the county where I live. It's time to lock and load. With OVER a quarter of a million in MY county ALONE having been called up and joining the "Iron Posse" for the protection of malls and streets he now wishes to ADD another quarter of a million ARMED citizens to the posse for intervention in ANY mass shooting or islamic attack.

We have NO BLM riots down here because looting gets your dumb ass shot. If we have a terrorist attack here? Do NOT expect a trial. You need ALIVE people for a trial and there simply WILL NOT be any. Anyway here is JOE putting out the word.

Quarter mil?

DAY-UM, I know he's your BFF and all that shit, but that old fart is a hoot.

Is that the same "posse" that will be showing us the "proof" that Obama is KenyanMuslimCommieFascistMarxistGayYaddaYadda?

He lies and the dummies line up to swallow it whole. (If only the OP had an IQ in double digits, he just might know he's being HAD. )

BTW, just when will Joe The Hoe being sharing that with him minions? Probably about the same time Drumpf shows HIS proof.

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DarkFury

One more thing, you brainless jackass -

You're the one data mining and stalking me. You're too damn dumb to be able to do it so I really don't care. BUT - don't you ever accuse me of saying where you live because, if you had a brain, you would remember what YOU post.

"Word is out in the county where I live."

cereal_killer

• Banned
Before any of you left wing moron's start acting up and screaming its just "us" MORE counties across the nation are stepping up with the SAME call to arms.

You democrats have LOST the entire southwest. And we ARE active in ARMING of training our citizens from your little islamic buddies. YOU may want to tolerate it but WE sure as hell do NOT have to.

FULL FRONTAL DEMOCRACY means protecting the CITIZEN FIRST AND ALWAYS. We have a FREE country down here in the southwest and you are FREE to get the hell out. WE love our country AND OUR citizens.

Radical Terrorists Islam STOPS HERE. With OUR laws and OUR way it comes here to die. We are NOT taking that SHIT off anybody.

• Banned

Quarter mil?

DAY-UM, I know he's your BFF and all that shit, but that old fart is a hoot.

Is that the same "posse" that will be showing us the "proof" that Obama is KenyanMuslimCommieFascistMarxistGayYaddaYadda?

He lies and the dummies line up to swallow it whole. (If only the OP had an IQ in double digits, he just might know he's being HAD. )

BTW, just when will Joe The Hoe being sharing that with him minions? Probably about the same time Drumpf shows HIS proof.

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How about YOU tell him YOURSELF jack off? Here...
Joe Arpaio

• Banned
"Iron Posse"

lol
And YET ANOTHER county stands with Joe and CITIZENS rights! Now Florida! That's right FLORIDA is standing tall and saying no more. Brevard county, see it for yourself.

America has had enough and no PC bullsh8t is going to fix that. Islamic terrorists BELONG in holes. Deep ones.

Last edited:

DarkFury

You're the one data mining and stalking me. You're too damn dumb to be able to do it so I really don't care. BUT - don't you ever accuse me of saying where you live because, if you had a brain, you would remember what YOU post.

cereal_killer

Word is out from Arpiao in the county where I live. I'm PROUD of Arpiao and I am PROUD of the OTHER LEO'S all across the nation that ARE standing up to terrorists and telling CITIZENS to arm and to prepare to defend.

Before any of you left wing moron's start acting up and screaming its just "us" MORE counties across the nation are stepping up with the SAME call to arms.

You democrats have LOST the entire southwest. And we ARE active in ARMING of training our citizens from your little islamic buddies. YOU may want to tolerate it but WE sure as hell do NOT have to.

FULL FRONTAL DEMOCRACY means protecting the CITIZEN FIRST AND ALWAYS. We have a FREE country down here in the southwest and you are FREE to get the hell out. WE love our country AND OUR citizens.

Radical Terrorists Islam STOPS HERE. With OUR laws and OUR way it comes here to die. We are NOT taking that SHIT off anybody.

The Southwest. The Southeast. The Dems have no shot in either. And....the country's future is here. Corporations are flocking South.

DarkFury

cereal_killer

Word is out from Arpiao in the county where I live. I'm PROUD of Arpiao and I am PROUD of the OTHER LEO'S all across the nation that ARE standing up to terrorists and telling CITIZENS to arm and to prepare to defend.

Sheriff in South Carolina, Chuck Wright, urges women to carry guns to protect themselves 

Happening down here too. Sheriffs are saying arm yourself. Learn to use it.

You....you realize that you're enacting, almost word for word, the ISIS 'no grey zone' policy, right?

DarkFury

cereal_killer

Sheriff in South Carolina, Chuck Wright, urges women to carry guns to protect themselves

ANY city/county or state that picks up arms to thwart this crap is NOT going Hillary. Those people my county included are NOT going to surrender arms to that islamic backed bitch.

You....you realize that you're enacting, almost word for word, the ISIS 'no grey zone' policy, right?
Islamic state attacks innocents. We shoot criminals. We ARE the RE-action to the action.

DarkFury

cereal_killer

Sheriff in South Carolina, Chuck Wright, urges women to carry guns to protect themselves

ANY city/county or state that picks up arms to thwart this crap is NOT going Hillary. Those people my county included are NOT going to surrender arms to that islamic backed bitch.

'Islamic backed bitch'? You're know you're just babbling now, right?

DarkFury

cereal_killer

'Islamic backed bitch'? You're know you're just babbling now, right?

Check the donors list to the Clinton Foundation.

Islamic state attacks innocents. We shoot criminals. We ARE the RE-action to the action.

You are the reaction that ISIS is desperately praying they can illicit. You are literally their long term strategy. They are attacking for the explicit purpose of:

1) Punishing anti-ISIS nations

2) Polarizing those nations against Muslims in the hopes that the bigotry, animosity and outright hate spewed at Muslims in Western Nations will eliminate 'grey zones' of Moderate Muslims. And push more to radicalization. Radicals that ISIS hopes to recruit in their aims of reaching their Apocalyptic war.

You couldn't be doing more for ISIS if you were being paid by them. You and your ilk are their wet dream. The very embodiment of their strategy against the West.

Forum List

Back