Joe Biden addresses the nation about stepping down

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1721856516137.png

Hello my fellow Americans, that is Americans minus the MAGA types, I come before you tonight to inform everyone of my decision to not run for President in November so I will try and LBJ my way through this norcomvenera................well.............anyway.

I have been informed by my doctors that immediately after my debate performance with Donald Trump, I caught the dementia bug. That's right, before the debate, I was just fine like Kamala and my handlers and the media were telling everyone for years, but during the debate, I caught the dementia bug overnight as I declared war on Medicare and made it so that the Hitler boy could not even understand me, so it was clear I caught dementia at the debate just like the Covid. So as we can see, they were not lying to you for years and years and years about it like Putin wanted you to believe. But enough of that, we all need to come to together as Muricans. Did I mention Trump was a felon like my son? Well.........anyway, I would step down now, but I'm feeling great so why do it?!! Besides, what is a little dementia, the country basically runs itself as it has for the last 4 years. It was either that or turn the country over to Kamala.........I.............um................I................um..............I suggested turning the country over to Kamala but every time I suggest turning the country over to Kamala my handlers get a look of terror on the face and begin to cry..............God damn it Joe, stop with the ad lib.........pause.............stop................kill yourself now!!

Oh dear, I did it again.

Um...........where was I? Oh, that's right, I wish to step down from the Senate and ask for your support. I'm assured that all the billions of votes already cast for me will go to Kamala in November.

Smitherjism!!!

Last edited:
Hello my fellow Americans, that is Americans minus the MAGA types, I come before you tonight to inform everyone of my decision to not run for President in November so I will try and LBJ my way through this norcomvenera................well.............anyway.

Joe is addressing the audience right now. Unfortunately, he is facing the back wall away from the camera again.

Joe? Hey Joe! Joe!!!

Screen Shot 2024-07-24 at 6.11.23 PM.png

Where's Jill?! Spin him around!!!

She ran off to Paris for the Olympics. One last taxpayer paid vacation since the sham is over.
Don't tell me that you won't save democracy by voting for Kamala who no one voted for.

Say it ain't so Joe

Forum List

Back