Joe Biden and Barack Obama Share Tense Exchange at Ethel Kennedy’s Funeral (VIDEO)

Where did I write there was a coup?

So we'll put that dipshit conspiracy to bed then. Even MAGA faithful have abandoned Trump's nonsense claim.

That was a buffoonish atttempt at trying to sidestep and dodge.

Why were you too lazy and dishonest to actually understand the circumstances of ole’ stumblebum being forced out of the presidential race?

So where in the article does it contradict Biden's statement on why he left?

“It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term".

-President Joe Biden

Or that Biden was forced.

Smiling......you never actually read the article, did you Hollie. Those poor critical thinking skills.

Your source is not reliable.

Smiling….show me how lazy and dishonest you are with your source being a serial liar and plagiarist.

Show me a better source. Your article doesn't contradict anything that Biden says.

Which you would have known....if you'd ever bothered to read it.

So show me a better source on Joe Biden's motivations for leaving the election.....than Joe Biden.

Of course I have a source. Joe Biden.

“It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term".

Who is contradicting that? Not Pelosi. She's very clear that the decision for whether or not for Biden to run was his.

Smiling.....show me those critical thinking skills, Hollie.

Smiling…. You have been given multiple sources in contrast to your lack of any reliable source.

Bullshit.... Pelosi, Obama and several others surrounded him with the ides of March and all took turns with the knife....
Just prior to that his words were that he had no intention of quitting.
Biden wasn't stabbed once.

Some democrats did express their concerns to Biden that they didn't think he could win.

I don't know how any reasonable person would interpret that as literally stabbing Biden to death. But hysteric hyperbole is MAGA as fuck.

Show me a better source. Your article doesn't contradict anything that Biden says.

Which you would have known....if you'd ever bothered to read it.

So show me a better source on Joe Biden's motivations for leaving the election.....than Joe Biden.
Give me a single source that corroborates your source who is a serial liar and plagiarist.

Smiling…. You have been given multiple sources in contrast to your lack of any reliable source.

Laughing.....oh, look. Hollie switched articles. So much for the first one.

And show us where in that article it says that Biden was taken out with a coup?

Or contradicts Biden's statement on why he left the election? Feel free to quote it. We both know you've never read this one either

Give me a single source that corroborates your source who is a serial liar and plagiarist.

So nothing that contradicts Biden on why he left the election.

That was easy.

Biden wasn't stabbed once.

Some democrats did express their concerns to Biden that they didn't think he could win.

I don't know how any reasonable person would interpret that as literally stabbing Biden to death. But hysteric hyperbole is MAGA as fuck.

Your MAGAT fantasies are lurid.

It wasn’t that “Some democrats did express their concerns to Biden that they didn't think he could win” it was a clear case of a coordinated effort to get rid of ole’ stumblebum.

That was easier.

Your MAGAT fantasies are lurid.

It wasn’t that “Some democrats did express their concerns to Biden that they didn't think he could win” it was a clear case of a coordinated effort to get rid of ole’ stumblebum.

And how, pray tell, did Pelosi 'force biden out'? Quote the article.

Pelosi expressed her concerns to Biden that he couldn't win.

why? Did they present false documents as authentic in an attempt to throw an election? Dan Rather and CBS did exactly that in 2004.

Nothing says 'reliable source' like settling with people you lied about!

So nothing on a coup. And Pelosi speaking to Biden and expressing her concerns that he couldn't win re-election.

Oh, speaking. The horror.

But in the MAGA monkey mind, speaking to someone and expressing your concerns is the same as murdering them. Or violently overthrowing the government in a coup.

Nothing says 'reliable source' like settling with people you lied about!

name a media outlet that hasn’t been hit with a defamation lawsuit. CBS and and Dan Rather tried to influence and election with false documents. Big difference.

What a shame you’re too lazy to actually do anything.

Laughing....so no mention of a coup in the first article. And nothing contradicting Joe Biden's statment on why he dropped out of the election.

Nothing in the SECOND article of a coup. And nothing contradict Biden's statement on why he dropped out of the election.

With you fleeing to a THIRD article you've never read, that ALSO makes no mention of a coup. And has nothing contradicting Biden's statement of why he dropped out of the election.

You're crippled by a systematic disadvantage, Hollie: You don't read.

So nothing on a coup. And Pelosi speaking to Biden and expressing her concerns that he couldn't win re-election.

Oh, speaking. The horror.

But in the MAGA monkey mind, speaking to someone and expressing your concerns is the same as murdering them. Or violently overthrowing the government in a coup.
So you’re now forced to invent arguments I never made.

How desperate a tactic when your feeble attempts at argument utterly fail.

WASHINGTON — Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi stepped down from her powerful perch leading House Democrats nearly a year and a half ago. But behind the scenes, sources say, Pelosi, a Democrat from San Francisco, played a critical role in delicately nudging President Joe Biden to the exits.

Forum List

Back