Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
All you loyal Democrates 32 % of America and Blacks 9 % of America will answer this question with a varity of lies and condesendeding vial remaks so go ahead and do it I do not care, but to the majority of America 65 % of real People that vote and work for a living, rioting and Protesting dose not count, What is your opinion of the upcoming 2020 POTUS and House election, Leader McConnell Senate will stay Republican so what ever Drunk Nancy Pelosi wants to do HE CONTROLS her. America say the do nothing Democrates on 7/28/2020 at the AG Barr hearing and they are still thinking they are important and Hillary won, but I do not think America is stupid too let a sexual pervert Biden, and liars like Pelosi and Biden win anything we have had it with obama/Biden?Pelosi care almot caused the US to be bankrupt

Intel Community Tires of Schiff and Pelosi Lying About and Leaking Briefings So to End Schiff and Pelosi Lying About and Manipulating the Information Provided, They Will Only Give Them Written Updates
1598751969702.png

Grenell calls it "very good reform..."​

Former acting Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, welcomed the move - tweeting on Saturday: "Career intelligence officials came to me to say they didn’t want to brief the Hill because the partial information leaks and manipulation of their words were detrimental to their careers," adding "This is a very good reform."​

Forum List

Back