🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden Apologizes For Trump Comment

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Sure that's what you meant Biden. Does a anybody actually believe that this is legit?

Crosshairs implies a sniper, bullseye - just your garden variety shooter?

Asking for a friend :cool:

Sure that's what you meant Biden. Does a anybody actually believe that this is legit?

Too little, too late, Joe! You planted the seeds, and it all came to pass .

Im sure he didnt mean it in a violent manner. The problem is that there are so many who are just looking for an excuse to be violent.

I personally don't believe that's what he was saying while Trump on the other hand, has made plenty of statements that sounded like a call to action to his henchmen - like when he was saying he was going to be really disappointed in Mike Pence if Mike doesn't do the right thing and refuse to certify the election results, just as one example that readily comes to mind. The following is an excerpt from Trump's speech on the day of the January 6th insurrection [attempt]

And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories.
and as we all know, on that day, January 6th 2020, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence had to be hustled out of the U.S. Capital after enraged Trump supported violently stormed the Capital and attempted to prevent Pence's certification of the election results in an effort to "Stop The Steal". This was just one occasion and Trump has easily engaged in far more calls to violence via rhetoric than any other single political figure. "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by..."

I personally don't believe that's what he was saying while Trump on the other hand, has made plenty of statements that sounded like a call to action to his henchmen - like when he was saying he was going to be really disappointed in Mike Pence if Mike doesn't do the right thing and refuse to certify the election results, just as one example that readily comes to mind. The following is an excerpt from Trump's speech on the day of the January 6th insurrection [attempt]

and as we all know, on that day, January 6th 2020, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence had to be hustled out of the U.S. Capital after enraged Trump supported violently stormed the Capital and attempted to prevent Pence's certification of the election results in an effort to "Stop The Steal". This was just one occasion and Trump has easily engaged in far more calls to violence via rhetoric than any other single political figure. "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by..."

You know as well as everyone else that's a big stinky crock of shit jemima

He meant it as a means to deflect to Trump not as a directive to attack him.

I'm not saying I agree with the word he used, but he fumbled many words. He is from a different generation where such sayings were common.
He and his cohort made a big deal about Sarah Palin saying something along that line. He knows the drill; he can "reap the consequences"!!

Greg

Forum List

Back