Joe Biden Caught On Tape According To Senator Grassley! Impeach!!

It's funny how the only ones that keep bringing this up is you MAGAts. The Gays, Lesbians and LBwhatever groups will continue, have always continue and will continue into the future. You are too busy attempting to tell us how much it all offends you to not understand that YOU offend almost everyone else.
No ... the queers and their handlers bring it up and push it in everyone's face DAILY!!

You know what i see? Democrats outright dismissing every shred of evidence that points to obvious Biden bribery.

Evidence must be presented, not ALLEDGED. I can ALLEDGE that you wear a pink tutu, eat your own underwear and are a threat to America. I can even fill out a form 1023 and the FBI will accept it. Although, it might bring on some chuckles. Does that make it true?

Evidence needs to be presented. Where is it?

Publicly play the tapes.

Play them 24/7 .

Americans have had enough of Democrat Election Interference - 4 times now - by them withholding criminal evidence against Biden & his family.

Another lie.

They didn't say the laptop WAS Russian information.

They said it had the appearance of Russian disinformation.

Lol. I said neither information or disinformation. It said misinformation.

You cultists crack me up!

This is just this weeks "hey, look over there" to attempt at attracting attention of the disasters of the MAGAt GOP and Rump. There is a reason you haven't coughed up the real proof and tapes.
You would have to be a fucking idiot to think Biden is innocent. Youre just praying that they arent able to prove it, but does that seem realistic? Do you HONESTLY think they arent going to eventually prove it? :laugh:

If the FBI even has these supposed tapes and they determine that they

1. Don’t measure up to the claims made about them

Or

2. Can’t be verified as far as actually being what is claimed (ie. Possibly doctored)

What is their responsibility as far as releasing them publicly?

You would have to be a fucking idiot to think Biden is innocent. Youre just praying that they arent able to prove it, but does that seem realistic? Do you HONESTLY think they arent going to eventually prove it? :laugh:
I absolutely do.

I don’t have any evidence that Biden is corrupt. I just don’t see that as a Joe Biden trait and never saw anything on his long history to make me change that opinion.

You “feel” differently . I don’t know why other than you think all Democrats are corrupt… with no real evidence to support that opinion

Lol. I said neither information or disinformation. It said misinformation.

You cultists crack me up!
Ok. Same difference. They didn't say it WAS Russian misinformation. They said it had the appearance of Russian misinfo.

You lied and I'm a cultist?

Why do you think I'm a cultist?

You MAGAts got bagged once again. Own it, live with it. I won't be foolish enough to say for you to admit it.

I absolutely do.

I don’t have any evidence that Biden is corrupt. I just don’t see that as a Joe Biden trait and never saw anything on his long history to make me change that opinion.

You “feel” differently . I don’t know why other than you think all Democrats are corrupt… with no real evidence to support that opinion
Youre dumb and uninformed if you dont know of any evidence that he is corrupt. :dunno:

You MAGAts got bagged once again. Own it, live with it. I won't be foolish enough to say for you to admit it.
You live in a fantasy world if you dont thin the Biden's are going to end up in a bad place eventually. Its simply a matter of when he leaves office. The moment that happens, its game over.

Youre dumb and uninformed if you dont know of any evidence that he is corrupt. :dunno:

Well, where is the tapes and when do we get to hear them AFTER the FBI confirms they are real. That is evidence. What you MAGAts are presenting is conjecture. Now, please move onto the next "Breaking News" that your handlers make up to not allow you the time to realize that Rump has been indicted.

You live in a fantasy world if you dont thin the Biden's are going to end up in a bad place eventually. Its simply a matter of when he leaves office. The moment that happens, its game over.

Oh, I see, you are more important the God who is the ONLY one that can make that determination. But I forget, your God is Rump.

Well, where is the tapes and when do we get to hear them AFTER the FBI confirms they are real. That is evidence. What you MAGAts are presenting is conjecture. Now, please move onto the next "Breaking News" that your handlers make up to not allow you the time to realize that Rump has been indicted.
It wouldnt matter if we got the tapes. You do the same thing every time. Congress claims to have a document, dems deny the document exists, then they show dems in congress the evidence of thousands of shady money transfers that the banks said was "money laundering", you guys then say "haha, you have no evidence".

If you hear a tape, yoll just spin his words or interpret them in some extreme way that conveniently lets Joe off the hook. The truth is, Federal prosecutors have a LONG history of convicting people with bank records and shell companies like this. Thats all they need, just the bank records and Bidens innability to justify recieving these millions in shady payments. God forbid he hid this stuff from the IRS, then this becomes a Capone situation.

It wouldnt matter if we got the tapes. You do the same thing every time. Congress claims to have a document, dems deny the document exists, then they show dems in congress the evidence of thousands of shady money transfers that the banks said was "money laundering", you guys then say "haha, you have no evidence".
He said, She said is not evidence. Show us the documents and allow them to be verified.

If you hear a tape, yoll just spin his words or interpret them in some extreme way that conveniently lets Joe off the hook. The truth is, Federal prosecutors have a LONG history of convicting people with bank records and shell companies like this. Thats all they need, just the bank records and Bidens innability to justify recieving these millions in shady payments. God forbid he hid this stuff from the IRS, then this becomes a Capone situation.

And just claiming those exist don't mean a damned thing. Present it in court. That's right, every time you MAGAts do that the court nails you for purgery.

He said, She said is not evidence. Show us the documents and allow them to be verified.

And just claiming those exist don't mean a damned thing. Present it in court. That's right, every time you MAGAts do that the court nails you for purgery.
Claiming the tapes exist means nothing in court. You and i both agree on that. The problem is, if we do end up hearing those tapes, you will STILL deny it and push back on all evidence that is presented.

I have seen endless bullshit allegations.

But then we see that constantly from you folks so… nope.

No evidence

Forum List

Back