Joe Biden defends domestic violence

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
God, is there a bigger embarassment to liberals or U.S. politicians in the history of this nation that Joe Biden? This is a man who recently said "if you hear a noise outside, shoot through your door with a double-barrel shotgun, then go outside the house and shoot again" (God forbid the noise is made from a child on the porch - and lets not forget that shooting through your door and/or leaving your house to shoot someone is illegal in all 50 states).

Now, Biden wants to discuss "real" violence against women, not just "garden variety slaps across the face" (I didn't know slapping a woman across the face could EVER be "garden variety"). What a disgusting pig this filthy animal is...

Don?t worry ladies, Joe Biden?s got your back?(not really) ? Glenn Beck

“We’ve learned that certain behaviors on the part of an abuser portend much more danger than other behaviors,” Biden said. “For example, if an abuser has attempted to strangle his victim, if he’s threatened to shoot her, if he’s sexually assaulted her, and there’s a number of other signs, about eight others. These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face, which is totally unacceptable in and of itself."Joe Biden

“We’ve learned that certain behaviors on the part of an abuser portend much more danger than other behaviors,” Biden said. “For example, if an abuser has attempted to strangle his victim, if he’s threatened to shoot her, if he’s sexually assaulted her, and there’s a number of other signs, about eight others. These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face, which is totally unacceptable in and of itself."Joe Biden

Why am I not surprised that the OP lied.

Well, if you follow the links the original story goes back to the blaze, which has since edited the story and apologized for what some felt was a deliberate edit of what Biden said.

Wait, wait, wait.... the left absolutely lost their fucking minds when Mitt Romney said "so they brought me binders full of women", but your actually going to try to defend "These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face" (as if there is ever an acceptable slap across a woman's face?!?)

Un.....fucking......believable..... Liberals have become so unhinged, a conservative can do no right (even if they save babies from a burning building) and a liberal can do no wrong (even if they placed the babies in the building and set it on fire after raping them).

There is not one thing in my post that is a lie (and I posted a link to prove the quote from Joe Biden was accurate, word-for-word). Thanks for playing.

It might not be politically correct what Biden said; but I can see making a distinction between a slap in the face and beating a woman black and blue.

It might not be politically correct what Biden said; but I can see making a distinction between a slap in the face and beating a woman black and blue.
A slap in the face is no more excusable than a punch in the nose or a bat to the head. There is no "garden variety" violence. However, occasional, playful pats on the ass can be fun....:eek:

Seriously, a big man that follows through with his slaps to the face could quite effortlessly snap a person's neck. Real men don't strike women in anger.

A slap in the face is no more excusable than a punch in the nose or a bat to the head. There is no "garden variety" violence. However, occasional, playful pats on the ass can be fun....:eek:

Seriously, a big man that follows through with his slaps to the face could quite effortlessly snap a person's neck. Real men don't strike women in anger.

Ehhhh wrong. I want to tread lightly b/c violence against women is very serious. But there is a huge difference between a slap to the face and a bat to the head.

Ehhhh wrong. I want to tread lightly b/c violence against women is very serious. But there is a huge difference between a slap to the face and a bat to the head.
Apparently, you inferred incorrectly that I do not consider violence against women as being a serious matter. That was my point. I concur there is a huge difference between the palm and the bat. What I said was that neither is excusable. Please try to pay attention.

I repeat: Real men do not hit women in anger.

Apparently, you inferred incorrectly that I do not consider violence against women as being a serious matter. That was my point. I concur there is a huge difference between the palm and the bat. What I said was that neither is excusable. Please try to pay attention.

I repeat: Real men do not hit women in anger.

Instead of giving stupid fucking lectures that are completely fucking worthless, how about you learn how to effectively communicate:

"A slap in the face is no more excusable than a punch in the nose or a bat to the head."

You inferred that the offenses were equal. Not that that point by itself infers it. But when it is in response to my previous point about their being differences between slaps and beatings then it most certainly infers it.

Wait, wait, wait.... the left absolutely lost their fucking minds when Mitt Romney said "so they brought me binders full of women", but your actually going to try to defend "These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face" (as if there is ever an acceptable slap across a woman's face?!?)

Un.....fucking......believable..... Liberals have become so unhinged, a conservative can do no right (even if they save babies from a burning building) and a liberal can do no wrong (even if they placed the babies in the building and set it on fire after raping them).

:eusa_liar:

Nobody pointed to Romney as a misogynist for the "binders full of women" comment. It was more funny than anything else.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Biden said here. You're on a phishing expedition.

Nobody pointed to Romney as a misogynist for the "binders full of women" comment. It was more funny than anything else.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Biden said here. You're on a phishing expedition.

Wow. Brutally terrible analysis. In the first place, the media had a field day with the binders comment. That's how we all know what you're talking about w/o you even having to explain it.

Second off, I wouldn't go so far as to say there was nothing wrong with JB's comments. Calling slaps or occasional physical altercations with women 'garden variety violence against women' was in bad taste at best.

orange-picking-cherries.jpg

Biden was talking about helping law enforcement tell the difference between bad relationships that occasionally get violent, and situations that are most likely to end up with someone dead.

There is nothing wrong with what he said, when you read the whole thing, not just a part of it.

Biden was talking about helping law enforcement tell the difference between bad relationships that occasionally get violent, and situations that are most likely to end up with someone dead.

There is nothing wrong with what he said, when you read the whole thing, not just a part of it.

The term 'garden variety' carries a no-big-deal in connotation. So, there definitely is something wrong with what he said. And any sort of domestic violence against women should be a red flag.

He explicitly said it was unacceptable. You can make the point he chose his words poorly, but y'all haven't been doing that. You've been intentionally misrepresenting what he said

Forum List

Back