Joe Biden Delivers Insanely Disgusting Off-Script Line During DNC Speech That Has Everyone Talking

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
In what was supposed to be Biden's final kick in the arse and boot out the door by democrats, it was late, Ole' Stumblebum was long past his bedtime and he decided to leave with vitriol and anger at being kicked out.

Shortly before midnight on Monday evening, Joe Biden finally took the stage at the DNC. Billed as his "final speech" and a tribute to his career, the failed president, who dropped out of the race in July, was nothing new. Instead, his time behind the podium was incredibly typical, with lots of angry shouting and repeating the same old lies

Orange man really, really, mad.

1724164616061.png

Joe Biden skewered Republicans last night in a brilliant tour de force.

Joe has always been a uniter, not a divider, but last night he carved up Donald Trump like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Nice to know that Joe is as pure as the wind driven snow. ;)

When Obama chose him as VP he handed Joe the keys to the Treasury.

Joe Biden skewered Republicans last night in a brilliant tour de force.

Joe has always been a uniter, not a divider, but last night he carved up Donald Trump like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Said no one in particular.

In what was supposed to be Biden's final kick in the arse and boot out the door by democrats, it was late, Ole' Stumblebum was long past his bedtime and he decided to leave with vitriol and anger at being kicked out.

Shortly before midnight on Monday evening, Joe Biden finally took the stage at the DNC. Billed as his "final speech" and a tribute to his career, the failed president, who dropped out of the race in July, was nothing new. Instead, his time behind the podium was incredibly typical, with lots of angry shouting and repeating the same old lies
A failed politician and a failed father and a failure of a human being.

So sad.

A failed politician and a failed father and a failure of a human being.

So sad.
Lol a man with children who love him that rose to the most powerful office in America. Such a failure. I know rage has made you all insane, but let's be real here :laugh:

Lol a man with children who love him that rose to the most powerful office in America. Such a failure. I know rage has made you all insane, but let's be real here :laugh:
Yes, I read his daughters diary that said Joe showered with her, and I see the life Hunter Biden has chosen, have you?

As for having money and political connections, that has nothing to do with being a success in life idiot.

Joe was such a great success as President, his own party forced him out because they knew he could not win.

Yes, I read his daughters diary that said Joe showered with her, and I see the life Hunter Biden has chosen, have you?

As for having money and political connections, that has nothing to do with being a success in life idiot.
So bitter :itsok:

Forum List

Back