Joe biden funded this War on Israel

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
biden gave Iran billions of dollars which thet used to pay for this barbarian attack on Israel.

When will Jewish Americans wake up to the disaster of joe sloe biden?

One out of three have woken up already, myself included. Perhaps the fact that Biden is so pro-Muslim that he handed over $6 billion to Iran, so they in turn could fund the murder of hundreds of Israelis and take dozens more hostage will be enough to convince another one out of three to vote Republican.

The remaining third are so far to the left that they’re beyond all reason.

biden gave Iran billions of dollars which thet used to pay for this barbarian attack on Israel.

When will Jewish Americans wake up to the disaster of joe sloe biden?

Good one. I was just thinking of this. It didn't take a "link" to figure it out. :no_text11:

Biden gives 6T to Iran and then Hamas gets the go ahead and the $$ to start war in the Middle East.

No problems when Trump was President. Trump brought peace to the Middle East.

Thank you Joe :fu:

Story by Steven Nelson New York Post

President Biden criticized the media Friday over the public’s economic concerns and again mixed up the terms “debt” and “deficit” — while also claiming he’s presiding over a federal budget surplus despite actually overseeing the highest non-pandemic annual deficit in US history.
“You all are not the happiest people in the world,” Biden scolded a group of reporters at the White House.
“You turn on the television and there’s not a whole lot about ‘Boy saves dog as he swims in the lake,'” he added. “It’s about ‘Somebody pushed the dog in the lake.’ I mean, I get it.”
After that curious metaphor, Biden went on: “I think that the American people are smart as hell and know what their interests are. I think they know they are better off financially than they were before. It’s a fact. And all that data, all that polling stuff shows they think they’re more positive about the economy than they’ve been.”

Comment:
Biden should thank the Press for protecting him.

joe sloe biden blaming his problems on the press is one of the most ridiculous statements in presidential history.....and the stupid so called journalists do not call him on it and thus continue to cover for him.

Good one. I was just thinking of this. It didn't take a "link" to figure it out. :no_text11:

Biden gives 6T to Iran and then Hamas gets the go ahead and the $$ to start war in the Middle East.

Yeah, that little incursion in Syria proved that.

I wonder if Hamas will be using any of that U.S. Army hardware that Joe Biden and General Milley gave to the Taliban?

milleyposhfgfhfjfff22.jpg

Last edited:
The atrocities being committed by Hamas jihadists in Israel are unspeakable. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is promising a response of unprecedented ferocity. Hamas’s chief supporter, of course, is Iran, which in the days leading up to today’s launching of war — on the 50th anniversary of the sneak attack against Israel by Muslim regimes that began the Yom Kippur war — has reaffirmed its commitment to destroy Israel, while stepping up its campaign of cyber-attacks patently meant to promote an atmosphere of intimidation and instability.
Infuriatingly, it was under these circumstances that the Biden administration chose to extend Tehran a lifeline of $6 billion in funding. As our editorial related about this material support to the world’s leading state sponsor of anti-American terrorism.

Comment:
Never give Iran money

bideniranstoolasdaaedad.jpg

bidentalskdjcskdcs.jpg

WOW! Joe Biden Says He Was First Briefed on Hamas Attack Against Israel This Morning… 8 Hours After Attacks Started Last Night – BIDEN WAS ASLEEP!​

Even if China attacked America....no one would wake up biden.....he is not the one in charge....America needs to know who really is in charge or if no one is in charge...we need to know.

WOW! Joe Biden Says He Was First Briefed on Hamas Attack Against Israel This Morning… 8 Hours After Attacks Started Last Night – BIDEN WAS ASLEEP!​

Even if China attacked America....no one would wake up biden.....he is not the one in charge....America needs to know who really is in charge or if no one is in charge...we need to know.

Biden does not know he is the President of the USA. He is brain dead

If Israel gets wiped off the map, would you admit that voting for Biden was a mistake?

6B to Iran
Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies.

All facts. Look it up.

Let it be known right now, you own every death in Israel if you voted for Biden :dance:

If Israel gets wiped off the map, would you admit that voting for Biden was a mistake?

6B to Iran
Joe Biden Armed Taliban with $80 Billion in US Weapons and Supplies.

Actually, Bush gave the Afghans those weapons... Biden just stop throwing good money after bad.

As for that 6 Billion- that was Iran's money, not ours. We didn't even have possession of it, South Korean Banks did.

Forum List

Back