Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

Absolutely amazing, democrats lie about every fucking thing . It's proven without a doubt that it is hunters laptop yet not one lefty even admits that . And they never ever will. They are not capable of telling the truth.

Or he is just your typical anti American Democrat that lies about everything . Everyone knows it is hunters laptop, I don't even think the Biden's ever denied it. Yet these lefties still stick up for Crack head . Amazing how dishonest a lefty can be.
Yes it is his. No evidence of anything else so far, especially Joe being involved....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I gave the NYT link. You believed them before when they were dissing Trump didn't you? Why not now? Also they are not the only media that now recognize that the the laptop is not Russian disinformation that the left and even the NYT sold as the truth.
partial emails lacking context.

never give the other side same consideration.

You need to spend less time posting and more time researching.

Here is one of Putin’s supposed mistresses. One in a long string.

View attachment 632283
Putin with alleged mistress and former Olympic gymnast Alina Kabaeva

What a guy. Standing up for Putin. Disgusting.

Why isn't the entire Biden family in jail for corruption?

Is it because the Biden family controls the Justice Department?
Nothing more patriotic than a POS that flies the confederate flag. The flag representing an enemy of the stars and stripes.

What's your take on idiot Trump's babbling incoherent Easter message from yesterday?

Was he in or out of a straightjacket at the time?
At this tune Trump is not President. I did not see the message you refer to in the news. I did see an Easter Bunny stopping Biden from answering questions.

Forum List

Back