Joe Biden Has Recovered From Covid

SassyIrishLass Why test for something when we already know the results and Flash I still don't want him to get sick and die, I just want him to get out of the white house. However if he does happen to croak I won't cry about it lol

Last edited:
SassyIrishLass Why test for something when we already know the results and Flash I still don't want him to get sick and die, I just want him to get out of the white house. However if he does happen to croak I won't cry about it lol

Oops, I just edited this. I meant I don't want him to get sick and die. I just want him out of the white house.

But he'd become famous if he died in office. Nobody's going to remember Joe Biden for his accomplishments, because there weren't any.

Come on, President Joe, you can do it!

But he'd become famous if he died in office. Nobody's going to remember Joe Biden for his accomplishments, because there weren't any.

Joe's hasn't even accomplished making it to the toilet or the front door of his own house without the secret service helping him out. He can't even read from a teleprompter correctly either.

LEt's wait 2 weeks and see if Joe comes down with the Couf again. By Mid August i'll wager. on the low side.

Yeah, not like I want him to get sick as I do believe that I already made that clear. I want him alive in general principles and because I don't want to get stuck with Kamala.

Forum List

Back